Most annoying thing in wot.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

deathman16 #1 Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10487 battles

So they're rig imam, driving the su-100y when a friendly pz sfl Ivc decides to "push" me, this was a the start of he game, and I don't understand any reason to even remotly try push something that weighs twice as much as you do. Of course this ended in him losing 50 of his 350 hp.

i stop as his contant grinding on me was continuously causing him to lose more and more of his hp. 

After this he goes round me, but constantly gets in my way, until i nudge him out of the way, to which point he decides to park I front of me. So everytime I try go round he just pulls in front of me.

extremely frustrated by this point, I decide to derp him out, I don't agree with team kills I don't agree with team damage in any form, but when your tank is already slow and chunky, it's difficult enough to get places without hours kind of childish play.

i admit I probably shouldn't have just derped him out, but if I haven't I'd have been stuck and would have been come portly ineffective that game.

does anyone else ever see this happen? I'm starting to lose faith in this game.

sorry for posting in off topic, but it's the only place I felt suited a rant.

John_Preston #2 Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:40 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles

View Postdeathman16, on 06 July 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

I'm starting to lose faith in this game.

Because of 1 battle? You must be new here.

This happens sometimes, but these thing are pretty rare. I'd suggest to not kill friendlies, because the only thing you can achieve with that is get yourself banned.

Just ignore them. If you don't react, they will get bored and leave you alone. I've never seen any one doing this for more than 2 minutes.

If you push them back or shot them, they will keep doing this until you kill them and get a ban.

deathman16 #3 Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10487 battles

View PostJohn_Preston, on 06 July 2014 - 08:40 AM, said:

Because of 1 battle? You must be new here.

This happens sometimes, but these thing are pretty rare. I'd suggest to not kill friendlies, because the only thing you can achieve with that is get yourself banned.

Just ignore them. If you don't react, they will get bored and leave you alone. I've never seen any one doing this for more than 2 minutes.

If you push them back or shot them, they will keep doing this until you kill them and get a ban.

No I'm not new here, I've seen this happen many times, but today just pushed me over the top never had it quite that bad before.

i tend not to fire at friendlied even if they shoot first, but today I just let it get the better of me.

Andreas2202 #4 Posted 06 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 459 battles
Players are the most annoying thing, but at the end you get used to all this hate and idiocy.

1ncompetenc3 #5 Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles
I had a Churchill parking in front of my SU-100Y once. Shot him in the track after a while and went on my merry way, he shot me in return but I ignored him. When he hit another teammate I figured it might be better to just eliminate the guy so I did. Team applauded me. :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users