• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

DougHole #41 Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:00 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
Great comments  :P

Rage free so far!

What was once a desolate outpost, off-topic is obviously becoming the place to see and be seen  B)

S01010111A #42 Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:28 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 11034 battles
:):D:D:)

DarkCode #43 Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:08 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12578 battles
  • [-SEXY] -SEXY
LMFAO  :D

FireflyDivision #44 Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:32 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24684 battles
  • [-GO] -GO
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol

HanniRF #45 Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:13 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4943 battles
She seems lovely. :)

XxXSpottedYouXxX #46 Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:31 AM

General

• Player
  • 23824 battles
  • [4077] 4077
Sir this post made me laugh my ass greatly appreciated thank you sir.

Freubel #47 Posted 06 June 2011 - 05:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Veteran
  • 27045 battles

View PostDougHole, on 03 June 2011 - 11:00 PM, said:

Great comments  :P

Rage free so far!

What was once a desolate outpost, off-topic is obviously becoming the place to see and be seen  B)
I hope the misses doesn't think the same and stumbles across your post  :Smile_harp:
Good post ! +1

DedoOK #48 Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles
Good post! Maked me laught a lot=) +1 of cource!

Besides, yesterday i gave to drive PzKpfw 38H735(f)for my girlfiend. So, only i was hearing was: "Aaaaaaa! They are coming to kill me! I know it! They ALL want to kill my cute tank! Save me!". At the same time she was staying in most huge bush and shooting, but without any result. It was so funny for me)

P.S. sorry for my english =)

Faykin #49 Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1532 battles
  • [STZ] STZ
So how was the result?
... and are you still fully functional?  :lol:

DougHole #50 Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
Shall I tell you about the terrible maneuvers, the shocking battlefield decisions, her obstinacy and single mindedness to the point of bloodymindedness at every request (including even begging) to drive reasonably, the crazed clicking while the distressed loader tries to keep up with her random and sporadic volleys of anti aircraft fire, the ridiculous swerving and complete lack of ability to avoid both the smallest and largest of obstacles ranging from getting stuck  because of constantly trying to cut corners up to failing to avoid flatbeds, railway wagons and sometimes even unable to help herself going head on straight into castles.

The impressive, incredible and ultimately fatal way she manages to find danger at the worst possible moment whilst being perfectly placed to be as exposed and vulnerable as possible, or at other times racing (somehow managing to find at least half a dozen trucks to destroy along the way) towards the enemy, sometimes taking a great swathe of her own team with her, blindly following her wake like ducklings,  mistaking her blind abandon for confidence.

The opposing team can hardly believe their luck as she leads her doomed flock into the inevitable abyss of fire, the final outcome being chaos and self destruction.

And then her piece de resistance, showing her supreme ability to then shrug her shoulders and walk away leaving me and my open mouthed young son to witness the screams of her team mates as one by one they become burning, smoking husks, her own wrecked tank marking the moment the game was lost and the remaining band of survivors shocked and bewildered at the sudden loss of so many allies - but she is already sipping her tea and contemplating the state of the flowers growing in the hanging baskets.

:o

Shireknight #51 Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:14 PM

Player

• Veteran
  • 13795 battles
  • [TELOS] TELOS
Funniest thread I've seen in ages :lol: +rep

alex25ro #52 Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:44 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 8649 battles
  • [B-BH] B-BH
Good one. My gf hated this game and me playing it, but i found A WAY :D ...when i showed her the arty playstyle :)). She loves it now  :D. In her first (WoT) game on my SU-26 earned 3 kills . Beginers luck ah ? :P

Freubel #53 Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Veteran
  • 27045 battles
So.... how did it go ?  :unsure:

DougHole #54 Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles

View PostFreubel, on 09 June 2011 - 05:37 AM, said:

So.... how did it go ?  :unsure:
Scroll up a few lines for the latest episode. I endured three of her 'battles' before she lost interest.

Hammerbolt #55 Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34367 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View PostDougHole, on 07 June 2011 - 08:03 PM, said:

sometimes taking a great swathe of the team with her, blindly following her wake like ducklings,  mistaking her blind abandon for confidence.

The opposing team can hardly believe their luck as she leads her doomed flock into the inevitable abyss of fire, the final outcome being chaos and self destruction.

And then her piece de resistance, showing her supreme ability to then shrug her shoulders and walk away leaving me and my open mouthed young son to witness the screams of her team mates as one by one they become burning, smoking husks, her own wrecked tank marking the moment the game was lost and the remaining band of survivors shocked and bewildered at the sudden loss of so many allies - but she is already sipping her tea and contemplating the state of the flowers growing in the hanging baskets.

Doughole, I admire your courage in posting this. I can only imagine that you're hiding in a corner of the attic or basement, with just a latop and a flashlight  :Smile_honoring:

Very funy thread indeed. This last report had me laughing till stomach hurts!

Faykin #56 Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1532 battles
  • [STZ] STZ

View Posthammerbolt, on 09 June 2011 - 03:58 PM, said:

Doughole, I admire your courage in posting this. I can only imagine that you're hiding in a corner of the attic or basement, with just a latop and a flashlight  :Smile_honoring:

Very funy thread indeed. This last report had me laughing till stomach hurts!

Wanna bet he only dares be online when she isn't home now?  :P

DougHole #57 Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
I did actually mention to her I had remarked upon her her WoT experiences on the forums, and her response was a smile and "One up for the girls then!", presumably assuming I had painted a favourable picture of her armoured exploits?

I declined to enlarge upon the topic for fear she discover the true nature of my report by asking for a reading, and although it is an accurate reflection of events, I have learnt after a decade of marriage that the complete truth is sometimes best kept to oneself.

For example it is important to note that she always looks lovely in every dress or top, even if it a vile bright purple (yes I am recalling one now) and in my opinion not at all suited to the occasion, and somehow each garment makes her look mysteriously slimmer! And each new haircut seems to make her younger or keep her youthful and "...as attractive as the day I met you, if not more so"

Regardless of all the disparaging words, she is actually lovely though (just not best suited to driving tanks) (or cars  ;) )

Faykin #58 Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1532 battles
  • [STZ] STZ
:lol:

... but somehow again very fitting and true  :blink:
I can truly relate, even though we are not married it's still the same lovely girl she was in junior high when we came together.
Considering I am almost 40 now and she of course is a true natural phenomenan at still 21, for an amazing 16th year in a row ...

Hengest #59 Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7415 battles

View PostShoeshine, on 03 June 2011 - 02:09 PM, said:

love it  :lol:
good luck to the lass, i assume thats not her in the picture if it is.......i hate you ;)

meh. looks like perfect woman issue:-)
one must just hope wife wont get better than you in the game of interest...
seen that. nothings more terrible experience

Hengest #60 Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7415 battles

View PostDougHole, on 07 June 2011 - 08:03 PM, said:

Shall I tell you about the terrible maneuvers, the shocking battlefield decisions, her obstinacy and single mindedness to the point of bloodymindedness at every request (including even begging) to drive reasonably, the crazed clicking while the distressed loader tries to keep up with her random and sporadic volleys of anti aircraft fire, the ridiculous swerving and complete lack of ability to avoid both the smallest and largest of obstacles ranging from getting stuck  because of constantly trying to cut corners up to failing to avoid flatbeds, railway wagons and sometimes even unable to help herself going head on straight into castles.

The impressive, incredible and ultimately fatal way she manages to find danger at the worst possible moment whilst being perfectly placed to be as exposed and vulnerable as possible, or at other times racing (somehow managing to find at least half a dozen trucks to destroy along the way) towards the enemy, sometimes taking a great swathe of her own team with her, blindly following her wake like ducklings,  mistaking her blind abandon for confidence.

-----------
For example it is important to note that she always looks lovely in every dress or top, even if it a vile bright purple (yes I am recalling one now) and in my opinion not at all suited to the occasion, and somehow each garment makes her look mysteriously slimmer! And each new haircut seems to make her younger or keep her youthful and "...as attractive as the day I met you, if not more so"
makes me wonder: your wife hasnt got a driving license, has she? similar wheeled terror going shopping would prevent her from playing for quite some time

as for the other part: youre afraid she finds out! premeditated sorrow in face of peril

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users