the game? i reinstalled to mod with clean everything.
Update: just uninstalled and installed game. without mods same problem. going into settings the resolution is correct (3440*1440). this is 21:9, but wot tells me 12:5..........
installed the latest nvidia driver. same problem. searched the wot support pages and found this:
3. Incorrect aspect ratio
Some players may have trouble with the automatically selected Aspect Ratio
- Press Windows key + R and type %appdata%\wargaming.net
- In World of Tanks folder, find preferences and edit it with notepad.
- Find line: <aspectRatio_override> -1.000000 </aspectRatio_override>
- Change -1.000000 for:
- 1.333333 (4:3 aspect ratio)
- 1.600000 (16:10)
- So for me it should read 2.333333. But still no success. So I deleted the wargaming.net\wot directory. Game started with clean settings, but after correcting the settings, the tanks look deflated: long and very short. So I edited the xml file again. Now I'm back where I started: heigh and smal.....
and I was just planning to get a 21:9 monitor, I guess I'll just wait. WG has done some tinkering with scaling this patch, hopefully a micro patch will help you