Weak points skin!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

deve81 #1 Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30 battles
Hi,

I just want to encourage the community of players who like fair play are encouraged to report the skin to eliminate it or make it illegal.

This game loses realism and fun when people use a skin that says, hello Shoot me there  and here and I will exploit very soon yeahh!.

The curious thing about a game is to learn to play and know the opponent's weak points by itself and not because a player without skill  decided to create this skin since everyone used to climb in the standings. This is not funny.

Failure to change this soon, many people who will play a clean game for the incompetence of the developers and the benefit of those who prefer the easy mode.

Bye.
Overlord has declared these skins legal. If you like that or not is a matter of taste. The reality is that it is impossible to monitor the usage of such skins, especially since we want to continue to give the community the freedom to be creative with their tank skins. I urge you not to create topics like this one, or to report things that are quite simply legal, since it will stress the already overburdened support department even more, preventing them from timely addressing issues that do require their attention.

Topic closed, kind regards,
Eide

Valvejoodik #2 Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3724 battles
As far as i know, developers have nothing against these skins... :?

fubs #3 Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7652 battles
iirr ive seem threads on this before with links to dev posts saying that they didnt see a problem with them. Dont plan to try or use them myself as it detracts from the visuals of the game and with a little research and some memory you can learn where to aim at for best results

Ironclad #4 Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:22 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 20010 battles
  • [9_PD] 9_PD
well most times the weakspots are at the same place anyway...which make using these skins even more nooblike.

makinwar_UK #5 Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5710 battles
But problem with them is it could give the user an unfair advantage when they move up tiers so they now straight away were to hit were as people who don't have to learn and adapt like most people have to do. But the only problem is catching them becasue you edit the game on your computer not on the server so catching and proving it would be hard if they outlawed it.

Reloading #6 Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:32 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1930 battles
Those skins are useless and people that are using them are actually easy kills.
I enjoy placing two of my shells in a guy while he is trying to figure out the color code of the skin, where to hit me and then waste time to target right there....

Mko #7 Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 12974 battles
  • [UNICA] UNICA
I think these skins should be banned but if they wont do it, I wont mind...I dont use them, it is low.

Knowing where to hit the opponent is part of what makes a player skilled. If this can be avoided by using skins, then it is wrong.

but I dont think it is too much of an advantage...because we all know where the gun is, we all know where tracks, and turret ring, driver, engine are. What we maybe dont know is where the ammo rack is