Jump to content


Wargaming at gamescom 2014!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 26,424
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
With only four weeks until the largest trade fair for interactive games kicks off, we want to give you a glimpse at what to expect from Wargaming at gamescom this year!

Full news text


deathrow222 #2 Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 27584 battles
  • 416
  • [OM-V] OM-V
  • Member since:
    12-21-2011

im coming over and i hope its going to be awsome :glasses:


Edited by deathrow222, 15 July 2014 - 04:34 PM.


TinyViking #3 Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 7310 battles
  • 2,917
  • Member since:
    05-08-2013
I'm going to be there and it will be awesome I tell you :D!

Laughter #4 Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16825 battles
  • 968
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    02-15-2011
Always an awesome time! See you there :)

elinor_EU #5 Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18948 battles
  • 459
  • [CLAR] CLAR
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostCommunity, on 15 July 2014 - 05:21 PM, said:

With only four weeks until the largest trade fair for interactive games kicks off, we want to give you a glimpse at what to expect from Wargaming at gamescom this year!
Full news text

Much Ado About Nothing!



Patient_Penguin #6 Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5202 battles
  • 213
  • Member since:
    04-26-2013
Do we get some sweet Gamescom gold codes?

TheKroo #7 Posted 15 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

    Product Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 10290 battles
  • 5,656
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    08-24-2010

View PostiScending, on 15 July 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

I'm going to be there and it will be awesome I tell you :D!

 

It is going to be....

 



guest273 #8 Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 35394 battles
  • 2,263
  • [DAILY] DAILY
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
I like that her name is Ola...it means egg in Latvian language x) Sorry just wanted to bring a random fact up.

TheSanchez #9 Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:47 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7105 battles
  • 314
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
I'm considering visiting. It's amazing how expensive any hotel/hostel is during gamescom already.

deathrow222 #10 Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:19 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 27584 battles
  • 416
  • [OM-V] OM-V
  • Member since:
    12-21-2011
thats why you need to make your reservation early, i paid 122 euro's for 3 day's, 2 nights, but i made the reservation already in late march

Murphy1up #11 Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • 7,282
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View PostKaatosade, on 15 July 2014 - 05:32 PM, said:

Do we get some sweet Gamescom gold codes?

 

There will be unique goodie bags for visitors to the booth who sit down and play the games

 

 

 

 

 

 



DA_ZOHAN #12 Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 55327 battles
  • 1,580
  • [OZ77] OZ77
  • Member since:
    07-28-2013

View PostTheSanchez, on 16 July 2014 - 02:47 PM, said:

I'm considering visiting. It's amazing how expensive any hotel/hostel is during gamescom already.


It is in Germany.

Rent a fast car, and stay 50-100km away from Cologne, and u get to Cologne in 30 minutes.



Ulfhedinn_ #13 Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 48246 battles
  • 7,041
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

Ooh, unique goody bags! As I understand it, Gamescom 2012 was the only time WG have given out free Pz2J codes. So if you're after a rare tank, maybe attending this Gamescom will give you a chance of getting something?

:-)



Morgan_Gorgoroth #14 Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17169 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011

View PostEctar, on 17 July 2014 - 04:27 PM, said:

View PostKaatosade, on 15 July 2014 - 05:32 PM, said:

Do we get some sweet Gamescom gold codes?

 

There will be unique goodie bags for visitors to the booth who sit down and play the games

 

 

  View PostMaxmk6, on 17 July 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

Ooh, unique goody bags! As I understand it, Gamescom 2012 was the only time WG have given out free Pz2J codes. So if you're after a rare tank, maybe attending this Gamescom will give you a chance of getting something?

:-)

 

They give those bag away every year if you take your time and wait for an hoer or two to play one or two matches. If I remember correctly, last year they consist of a Wot WoP bag (nice bag! and much room to store everything you find on GC) a key chain with wot and WG logo (steel), a bottle opener, a dog tag in tanks design,  some beautiful mini tanks (not sure about the tanks, maybe they were the year before), nice t-shirt (they put them in for you, so you can choose your size!), a mouse pad and some code cards from wargaming. one was for planes, the other was.... I think 15 Years WG with 1k gold, 7 days prem account. another card had M22 Locust + garage place, 300gold and 7 days prem account.I hope I didn't forget anything....

 

 

Edith: regarding the time you have to wait, If you are lucky, you get to see one of the WG Dance Shows while you wait. Your amount of time will melt...

 

 

Edith II: @Ectar will WG release a program before GC?

 

View Postdeathrow222, on 16 July 2014 - 02:19 PM, said:

thats why you need to make your reservation early, i paid 122 euro's for 3 day's, 2 nights, but i made the reservation already in late march

 

I really like the fact that I live about 20 minutes from Cologne per train :)


Edited by Morgan_Gorgoroth, 17 July 2014 - 08:40 PM.


The_Challenger #15 Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Military Specialist
  • 5071 battles
  • 1,985
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    01-19-2012

View PostMorgan_Gorgoroth, on 17 July 2014 - 08:26 PM, said:

 

 

Edith: regarding the time you have to wait, If you are lucky, you get to see one of the WG Dance Shows while you wait. Your amount of time will melt...

 

 

Agh the show :smile: memories 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users