Jump to content


Crucial Contribution - 3 Rhm-B WT


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

GetFoched #1 Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18212 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012
:bush::bush:

128K #2 Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16126 battles
  • 986
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012
Yeah well not to put a downer but it isn't too difficult in 3 stronk tanks platooned together. The one and only CC medal I got was me in a T34 and a good friend in an AMX AC 48 (and no third player which makes the medal 'x' times easier to get).

Edited by 128K, 15 July 2014 - 09:16 PM.


GetFoched #3 Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:28 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18212 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View Post128K, on 15 July 2014 - 09:15 PM, said:

Yeah well not to put a downer but it isn't too difficult in 3 stronk tanks platooned together. The one and only CC medal I got was me in a T34 and a good friend in an AMX AC 48 (and no third player which makes the medal 'x' times easier to get).

Well then a big congrats to you ! the harder it is to get CC the more satisfying it is :blinky:



Judqment8 #4 Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 21675 battles
  • 3,984
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

Pffft. 3 man OP RHM platoon doesn't make this even slightly amazing. No respect for any RHM I'm afraid.

 

I've got the Crucial Contribution once only and it was me in Cromwell and my friend in his AT8. Then we have had like three or four really close calls with our tier 9 tanks. Always one kill short from the achievement.



GetFoched #5 Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18212 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View PostJudqment8, on 16 July 2014 - 09:18 AM, said:

Pffft. 3 man OP RHM platoon doesn't make this even slightly amazing. No respect for any RHM I'm afraid.

 

I've got the Crucial Contribution once only and it was me in Cromwell and my friend in his AT8. Then we have had like three or four really close calls with our tier 9 tanks. Always one kill short from the achievement.

How can you say the Rhm is OP ? - It has got a good gun indeed , they already said they are going to nerf it - but it has like 20mm/10mm/8mm of armour.And it's not very fast.

I see that you don't own one , but trust me, driving in a can armoured tank is really difficult, it means you can get killed by anything.

 

"I've seen Ford escorts more heavily armoured than this !" -Jingles.



Judqment8 #6 Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 21675 battles
  • 3,984
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011

View PostItalianSoftgunner, on 16 July 2014 - 11:34 AM, said:

How can you say the Rhm is OP ? - It has got a good gun indeed , they already said they are going to nerf it - but it has like 20mm/10mm/8mm of armour.And it's not very fast.

I see that you don't own one , but trust me, driving in a can armoured tank is really difficult, it means you can get killed by anything.

 

"I've seen Ford escorts more heavily armoured than this !" -Jingles.

 

What the hell? You don't have to tell me how low armored tanks are hard to play, I own a Leopard PTA. Please drive the Leopard PTA and then come here and say which one is harder to play.

 

RHM is plain OP with its insane camouflage value AND a TURRET. Not to mention the strong as hell stock gun and the 150mm with HEAT is not that bad either. Armor means nothing if you don't get spotted in the first place. Not to mention that OP DPM it had. It's just ridiculous.



hscorpio #7 Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22232 battles
  • 320
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012

Step 1: Camp base in your platoon of top tiers, pray the enemy comes your way before the rest of the team dies.

Step 2: ...???

Step 3: Profit.



GetFoched #8 Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18212 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    10-21-2012

View Posthscorpio, on 16 July 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

Step 1: Camp base in your platoon of top tiers, pray the enemy comes your way before the rest of the team dies.

Step 2: ...???

Step 3: Profit.

Oh , no my friend, that is using to your advantage the kay strenghts of your tank - The Rhm-B WT has got 1) Exellent DPM 2) Good Camo rating

As you can see those are the results.So please, stop hating,i don't see the point in it.



hscorpio #9 Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22232 battles
  • 320
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012

Block Quote

 that is using to your advantage the kay strenghts of your tank - The Rhm-B WT has got 1) Exellent DPM 2) Good Camo rating

 

Using key strengths is one thing - playing your role for the team is another.

You did not get into key positions, you did not support your team mates, instead sacrificing them just so you didn't have to leave your position.

You got lucky that battle, because the enemy lemminged into your line of fire and none of them pushed north.

You got lucky again that arty did not hit you, while you and your buddy sat shoulder to shoulder out in the open.

And yet you barely managed to win.

 

Consider this constructive criticism and consider changing your playstyle or remain in your state of mediocrity.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users