Infestation Opinion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

DinkDonk #1 Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1421 battles

I have recently noticed the games in midd ranking games are getting shorter and shorter, and a score of 15 - 1 is becoming common on both EURO and USA servers. ( I have a copy set for USA server to play with my American mates, its easy to do.).   The reason is... So many ..Bots, Hacks, cheats etc etc... Some are even or kind of legit, like swoping sights for artillery. Just GOOGLE WOT Cheats . there is weeks of reading.  The fact most kids are off school for their summer break isn't helping matters its just fueling the infestation and its getting bigger and bigger causing many serious players to move to other games.  Today l had a few games on both servers (EURO / USA) and then switched off. Each game only lasted a few minutes before it was over and l was turned into scrap by being "Shot through building", " Rapid ReLoading arty (2secs.) "  I even watched my mate in a tier 5 @ 100% go head to head with a damaged tier 3 and he lost. !! 

The question now is whats going to be done about it, or is it just to late.. My cure.. Give the cheats a sweet treat... unlimited ammo.. then add a little "Hidden Love Letter" .( Wipe the boot sector of their H/D ) Harsh you may think?? But l was always taught a cheat is only another name for a thief and liar, so its their just reward in my book.

Just my opinion........ Whats yours. :justwait:

John_Preston #2 Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 23020 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostDinkDonk, on 23 July 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

l was turned into scrap by being "Shot through building"

Those windows can be problematic.:tongue:

_Antipathy #4 Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

View PostDinkDonk, on 23 July 2014 - 07:20 PM, said:

I have recently noticed the games in midd ranking games are getting shorter and shorter, and a score of 15 - 1 is becoming common on both EURO and USA servers. ( I have a copy set for USA server to play with my American mates, its easy to do.).   The reason is... So many ..Bots, Hacks, cheats etc etc... Some are even or kind of legit, like swoping sights for artillery. Just GOOGLE WOT Cheats . there is weeks of reading.  The fact most kids are off school for their summer break isn't helping matters its just fueling the infestation and its getting bigger and bigger causing many serious players to move to other games.  Today l had a few games on both servers (EURO / USA) and then switched off. Each game only lasted a few minutes before it was over and l was turned into scrap by being "Shot through building", " Rapid ReLoading arty (2secs.) "  I even watched my mate in a tier 5 @ 100% go head to head with a damaged tier 3 and he lost. !! 

The question now is whats going to be done about it, or is it just to late.. My cure.. Give the cheats a sweet treat... unlimited ammo.. then add a little "Hidden Love Letter" .( Wipe the boot sector of their H/D ) Harsh you may think?? But l was always taught a cheat is only another name for a thief and liar, so its their just reward in my book.

Just my opinion........ Whats yours. :justwait:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users