What makes you want to rage quit this game?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

revolucionare #41 Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19699 battles
Getting flanked by e25 with turretless td.If i am alone,i feel helpless,pathetic since i know it will scratch me to death :( .

Grimdorf #42 Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11658 battles

1)  First and foremost - Teams full of idiots / 45% tomatoes / playforfuners / bots / afkers / etc.

2) Occasionally - the MM, when its seriously trolling me.

3) Rarely - getting crapped on by Arty, broken mechanic is still broken.

ps. These days I tend to just log off if I start to get frustrated, usually for a few days but has been for a few weeks.

Edited by Grimdorf, 26 August 2014 - 04:37 PM.

Grimdorf #43 Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11658 battles

View Postkolnidur, on 25 August 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

When people shoot you even though you clearly aren't the most valid target, in my T-43 I was supporting an IS-8 against an IS-3, the IS-3 immediately turned around and started shooting me instead, even though the IS-8 was a oneshot and far more dangerous.

Yep, I get this a bit.

No idea if its people just going for the easy pen shot or just (mis)using XVM to shoot green+ players before they die.

lord_chipmonk #44 Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36470 battles
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
People who give up. I can take people being bad, artillery, rng, whatever, but when someone just gives up, it drives me mad. Fight for you victory dammit!

Ulfhedinn_ #45 Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48246 battles

Before I said the broken spotting system, that I think now must have just been server lag. Server lag improved last patch and now spotting seems ok again. So with that ok now, the only thing, or rather 2 things that make me want to rage quit are:

- massive propensity recently for ammo racks getting damaged on any tank, even when loader has safe stowage. This seems much much worse than a while ago, I suspect WG has significantly increased chances of ammo rack damage so they can show off their fancy turrets flying off graphics. They need to put this back to normal as it's spoiling games.

- the ridiculous number of higher tier games tier 8's & 9's have been getting since they removed Battle Tier 12. They need to fix this as a priority, particularly with prem tanks like the Lowe and T34.

AndyScouser #46 Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14158 battles
Agreed, Mariner1's ineptitude causes me so much pain, I feel I want to quit this game.

Ulfhedinn_ #47 Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48246 battles
^ That's just obvious trolling. No one in their right mind could think it's ok that the Lowe and T34 are now getting around 80 to 90% of their games with higher tiers because they removed Battle Tier 12. Paying well over £30 for a premium tank, just to be the permanent patsie of top tier noobs, it's more than just wrong it's a proper rip off, because it's a nerf to those premium tanks MM which is a breach of the contract of sale / licence and legally should have entitled people to a refund on those tanks. Re the Lowe in particular, worst win rate of all tier 8 heavies, below 50% even, and you reckon it's a good tank according to global stats? Global stats prove it's the worst tank, and in comparison to the other cheaper to buy tier 8 hvy prems, like the FCM50t & IS6 that have the highest win rates of all tier 8 hvy's, it's an absolute disgrace.

Generalleutnant_Mengede #48 Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2833 battles

View PostMaxmk6, on 27 August 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

^ That's just obvious trolling. No one in their right mind could think it's ok that the Lowe and T34 are now getting around 80 to 90% of their games with higher tiers because they removed Battle Tier 12. Paying well over £30 for a premium tank, just to be the permanent patsie of top tier noobs, it's more than just wrong it's a proper rip off, because it's a nerf to those premium tanks MM which is a breach of the contract of sale / licence and legally should have entitled people to a refund on those tanks. Re the Lowe in particular, worst win rate of all tier 8 heavies, below 50% even, and you reckon it's a good tank according to global stats? Global stats prove it's the worst tank, and in comparison to the other cheaper to buy tier 8 hvy prems, like the FCM50t & IS6 that have the highest win rates of all tier 8 hvy's, it's an absolute disgrace.

This.  +1

And the use of (or better the spamming of) premium ammo in Public Battles since it has been introduced with patch 0.8.1.

That it is now available for credits, not really a problem. What I think is a big problem, is that people like to spam it now. Every single battle.! Perhaps not the same persons, but just to many people. In the past only very very occasionally you met someone that used premium/gold ammo, now it's every ... battle. And it is the main reason I think that a lot of people stopped playing this game and moved on.

(At least most of my friends stopped playing this game because of 1. cheap OP premium ammo unbalancing this game, 2. the bad MM, specially after the tier12 was removed.)

As far As far as I see it, Premium ammo is also the main reason there is so much cursing etc in the chats, way more than before 0.8.1. I know people can make mistakes etc myself included. Sometimes I get angry at my own team, because of the amount and level of potatoes etc, but mostly the anger and cursing is because of the premium ammo spammers. IMHO they ruin this game for others, like me.  >> Easy to solve btw. (1) increase the cost of premium ammo for credits, keep the gold cost almost the same, (2) limit the use of premium ammo people can use per battle, like in the historical battles, (3) change the stats, i mean lower the penetration and accuracy much more over distance and lower the damage per shell. As premium ammo is smaller and lighter than it's counterpart (AP), it looses much more momentum over longer distances than AP or HE. >> It's also the main reason long distance snipers use bigger and heavier ammo than for close distance targets.!

Edited by Generalleutnant_Mengede, 30 August 2014 - 08:00 PM.

Olsen1987 #49 Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3623 battles
Early cappers and loosing streaks.
I just hate it when i'm in a game and either the enemies cap as soon as they can, or my team does it.
Even if the opposite team is well down in numbers.
Got in a game with my T29, a few mins after start...we won by cap, most tanks on both teams was still rolling.

Loosing streaks, speaks for itself.
And when a match IS won by my team, i hardly get any XP because i couldn't do anything of significance, even with double XP, my team has won, with me alive, and no more than 200XP.

steviebh #50 Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12984 battles

Things that make me mad are : 

•  Lemming Trains every match
  • High % win chance but then fail massively
  • Heavy tanks that sit at the back and wait for lower tiers or flimsy tanks to spot
  • Myself making stupid mistakes
  • Making a commitment to help kill someone when there is another of my team there and then they just drive away and not help, leaving you to die. (One of the worst)
  • Pushing a vital map area and no one pushes up with you leaving you to die
  • Getting killed by the worst player on the enemy team lol
  • Getting one shot by a camper on the enemy team
  • Playing what should be a good tank badly, when you know you can do better                                                      

eXterminuss #51 Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 54171 battles
  • [OLIS] OLIS

Reading these forums sometimes gets close to push me over the edge,

ingame me doing stupid stuff anoys the hell out ofme.

I'll have to see what the next days bring, gona go for Type 62 so im guessing my nerves will get stress tested..

mfg eX

phoenix764 #52 Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13488 battles
  • [MFURY] MFURY

You say it stupid mod because u are nooob,dont cry its mm

Masquerade717 #53 Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 3088 battles

View PostLittleCuteTenk, on 31 August 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

When players play in their OP wagons and complaeyn on MM because they are bobs. Specialy those who play invisiOP wagons like kv1s, hellcat and rhm. Lol....

KV-1S invisible.... wat

On-topic:

more than 2 arty per team

Snapshotting RNG tomatoes

Tanks hitting you on the move with their 0.5 acc

RNG in general

Corridor Maps like Hidden Village

Borsig 

dyrewolfe #54 Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 4721 battles

Reminded of another one today: TEAMKILLERS.

Had my Hetzer blown out from under me by a "friendly" T-150 at the end of a Himmelsdorf Encounter battle, right after bagging my 2nd kill. Maybe he thought I stole his kill or something...

We won the match anyway but was still pissed off. Its hard enough for me to survive battles (especially when bottom-tier) without top-tier morons using me for target practice.

T-150 turned blue right after killing me, so I'm guessing he does it a fair bit.

Mastermind000 #55 Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32219 battles
I just noticed that my post about the absolute programing disaster (rigged random battles,a program that decides in advance which team is going to win) has been erased from the board......thank you for the answers !

warmagnet123 #56 Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5671 battles

how about losing 6 games in a row again second time this week .top tier tanks die like low tier idiots all going one way leaving tow low tiers to defend one entire flank really pisses me off .....and then they have the cheek to slag off  the ones who are still alive because the team is losing

What also pisses me off is when an entire team chases one enemy tank out in the open under enemy guns and die in quick succession only killing one sodding tank

Edited by noobmagnet123, 01 September 2014 - 04:33 AM.

Deimnos #57 Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:29 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39810 battles
  • [RO-MW] RO-MW

View Post_Nick11_, on 27 July 2014 - 05:42 PM, said:

-Arty with XVM

This! This made my day!:)

Masquerade717 #58 Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 3088 battles
Add to my earlier post: FV304 Platoons

DiMtopia #59 Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15259 battles
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM

do you know what really grinds my gears?

when i'm in a tier 8 battle with my elc amx and i do more damage than the 4 is-3 tanks in our team....combined.

and i didn't even do a lot of damage only 1400. and that was after i was tired of lighting up the enemies and nobody taking shots at them.

Ballistic_Kipper #60 Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25052 battles

Watching players yolo past choke points get massacred, then have the audacity to moan in the chat about getting no support.

The lemming train leaving one / two tanks to cover one flank. Those tanks quickly finding out they are facing the other team's lemming train.

Recently the impolite and aggressive use of the chat. Some of the players forget it is a game and their reactions in chat are offensive.

Reasons not to be cheerful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users