world war 3 Russia Nato

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

cosmin #1 Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [ROLS] ROLS

If Nato will ever have to go to war with Russia , this war would be devastating. All the eastern europe will look the Sahara Desert:uninhabited.

Atm , Russian support for the rebels in eastern Europe is growing as we speak , even though Kremlin denies any connections with the separatist in Ukraine. After taken Crimeea by force , Novorossiya alongside Eastern Ukraine will probably follow .If this happens , the situation would be like that before WWII . If war will never break out , all the connections between Russia and Western states will be broken , the only trade partners that Russia will have are the Asian states ( the most important is China, which signed an agreement to import natural gases from Russia). The world economy will be affected and in the case of a war China will probably support Russia , and fight on its side , which is a very bad thing. What do you think ? Will this be the war to end all wars , or it is just a crysis that will eventually fade out ?

John_Preston #2 Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles
Potato.

_Antipathy #3 Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

Fade out.

There has been thousands and thousands of battles. Look at World War 1 and 2. They were massive, yet there has still been battles after these 2 ended.

Edited by _Antipathy, 01 August 2014 - 03:36 PM.

Ubertoaster #4 Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15880 battles
  • [TAHK] TAHK

The russians won't make the first move. Most likely a Gleiwitz-esque incident will be staged by the USA to frame the russians.

Both sides spew propaganda left and right, though.

cosmin #5 Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [ROLS] ROLS
What is a Gleiwitz-esque incident ? are you reffering to the same thing the germans did before WWII ? Dressing in polish uniforms and attacking a the german border ?

Ubertoaster #6 Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15880 battles
  • [TAHK] TAHK

Yup. The last time USA did that, a million people died and permanently destabilized the Middle east. Way back in 2003. And now Sarah Pailin wants to nuke the russians.

http://www.politicus...3/08/palin.html

Shacou #7 Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19619 battles
  • [TBOA] TBOA

View PostUbertoaster, on 01 August 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

Yup. The last time USA did that, a million people died and permanently destabilized the Middle east. Way back in 2003. And now Sarah Pailin wants to nuke the russians.

http://www.politicus...3/08/palin.html

Is she retarted?

cosmin #8 Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [ROLS] ROLS
I thought that mentally-ill people are kept in asylums . Thank god she isn't the president . If all the country leaders would have the same mentality as she does , there will be no more countries to nuke.

Valvalecia #9 Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11685 battles
From a neutral perspective, It seems that the USA and americans are living inside their own world, rather than Russia quoting a certain someone.

Ohaithar #10 Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 407 battles

View PostShacou, on 01 August 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

Is she retarted?

The woman who can see Russia from her house? Yes.

Edited by Ohaithar, 01 August 2014 - 10:17 PM.

Ubertoaster #11 Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15880 battles
  • [TAHK] TAHK

People of the forum, rejoice!Kiev uses ballistic missiles on their own people "to save them"! 

http://www.globalres...eastern-ukraine

bigbobthewhite #12 Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:43 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11968 battles

NATO (north atlantic terrorist org), among which the traitors (former soviet states and former allies of russia) are certainly the worst, is trying everything to destroy russian economy since basically the 1970's, thus russian geopolitical influence. It somehow succeded in the late 1980's, and, now that russia is strong again, it's the same old thing. This war is pathetic, both sides are pathetic (sides= the eastern people that dream of a better life with russia (lol) and the ukr "government" trying everything to save the face and later join the terrorist organisation of the north atlantic to put pressure even more on russia, and who dreams of western money (lolx2))

Of course no WW3 will result out of this mess, are you serious all who think so?

Pointless topic, pointless debate. Go read good forums about this, from both "sides" (pro US and pro russ).

What are the facts: ukr "army" (lol) is a joke, the casualties are horrendous, and they haven't accomplished anything in 2 months. I'm just sad for the poor young conscripts who died, will die, or are injured, those boys are patriots, like everyone would do, but, they are ignorants and stupid, and fight for a criminal government. The ukr air force already ceased to exist, it's a thing of the past. All serviceable helos and attack planes were killed or are too damaged. They still have the "interceptor force" of SU-27 and MIG-29, which they won't use, and keep "in case" russia does a stupid thing. Losses in vehicles, tanks, etc.. are huge, and the death toll is attrocious (be sure that the official statements are no more than 10% of the truth.). "rebels" positions are basically too strong for ukr army (they lost several dozen breakthrough atempts since 3 weeks on the whole frontline), the rebels use of artillery and tanks was/is very successful indeed.

Ukraine (gov, army, flight control) is the only guilty for the Mh17 crash, and, nothing clearly accusates "russia" or separatists, while more and more things accusate ukraine (buk system or fighterplane), and all the "proofs" against separatists/russia are debunked as fakes/irrelevant already. The downing might be an intentional false flag. Rebels had no gain in downing it, and, if they did (which they didn't), it was an accident. Russia has strictly nothing to do with it, except maybe if we consider that she produced and designed the BUK M1 SAM system and that she allowed ukraine to operate it after 1992.

Ukr army is now a criminal organization, and killed more than 1000 of its own citizen already by indiscriminate (or even voluntary) shelling and airstrikes. Defectors in the army are numerous, and many officers/pilots refused to obey orders (while saying "yes sir" to the hierarchy, they didn't do it to avoid civilian losses). While the basic soldiers and officers are mostly just doing their job and are not bad guys, the fact they obey a criminal pack of monkeys will soon make them criminals also.

Ukrainian gov is a pack of monkeys, and they won't last long. Ukraine is rotten, but the ukrainian people have potential and can change things, if only they weren't blinded by the western [edited]. Russians in ukraine (almost all the donbass and other regions) are russians, and ukrainians only by the international border system. I think federalisation and semi autonomy is the only way for peace and improvement the future, and, why not attachement to russia (it's russia after all, despite the stupid border).

Crimea is another story, it was russia since forever, still was russia after 1954, still after 1992, and now it returned to normality, inside the "official" russia. No matter if 5% of the people are unhappy about it, 95%+ voted for.

The only thing that interest me in this war is great show of war material, including the amazing T-64.

LUNSSI #13 Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles
I have no idea with what weapons WW3 will be fought but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones!

Effing_Drako #14 Posted 03 August 2014 - 03:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26671 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostStoke_Me_A_Clipper, on 03 August 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

I have no idea with what weapons WW3 will be fought but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones!

Judging by this game WW4 will be fought with tomatoes

soolerman #15 Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles

View PostStoke_Me_A_Clipper, on 03 August 2014 - 02:44 AM, said:

I have no idea with what weapons WW3 will be fought but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

Dear old Albert always the optimist. :smile:

TrailApe #16 Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 53522 battles

NATO (north atlantic terrorist org), among which the traitors (former soviet states and former allies of russia) are certainly the worst, is trying everything to destroy russian economy since basically the 1970's, thus russian geopolitical influence. It somehow succeded in the late 1980's, and, now that russia is strong again, it's the same old thing. This war is pathetic, both sides are pathetic (sides= the eastern people that dream of a better life with russia (lol) and the ukr "government" trying everything to save the face and later join the terrorist organisation of the north atlantic to put pressure even more on russia, and who dreams of western money (lolx2))

I hope you don't mind, but after that intoductory paragraph I began to think that you may be exibiting a biased opinion and decided not to take you seriously.

Sorry and all that.

BisnesKoso #17 Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 29168 battles
  • [SNAIL] SNAIL

Shaka_D #18 Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 37657 battles

Who are the aggressors in all the current conflicts going on?

My opinion:

Israel /Gaza conflict: Israel have a right to defend themselves against terrorist Hamas idiots who fight from within civilian areas although Israel are coming on a little too strong perhaps. No-one in the world seems to be crying about the multitude of rockets being fired indiscriminately into Israel with Hamas quoting it is the Will of God which decides where they land.

Ukraine: Russians have a not so secret desire to take the Ukraine and all the while the current fighting happens no-one is worried about the Crimea being assimilated into Russia. Russian lies and pretence it has no involvement is totally stupid, they want deniability no doubt. Their agenda is plain I reckon.

Syria: wouldn't know who to support here, they are all as be bad as each other, terrorists alike.

Bottom line is I feel sorry for all the innocent victims in all conflicts, there will always be collateral damage, especially where terrorism is involved and when religious fruit cakes are allowed to arm themselves. The world is in a bad way and people need to stop listening to the select news shown in the media and do a little more research before formulating their opinions possibly?

Sorry for typos, sent from my iPad in Wales on my fishing holiday with the family.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users