Hit zone packs (skins) for tanks.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Pkunk #1 Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:21 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2807 battles
Yeah when are you going to get rid of the cheating going on? You don't add more modes or anything else worth talking about so when are you going to get rid of the cheating hit zone packs?

Don't tell me that you are so amateur that you think the hit zone packs are okay? No enemy arty tracers was bad and really showed your level of competence but letting folks light up ammo racks and such is pathetic on entire other level. Its like supersuck. So when will it be gone?

Starting topic that is already answered multiple time is not good thing.
Starting topic that is already answered multiple times  for trolling and disturbing forum is even worse.
Both things are against rules.There are also few more rules you managed to break in this single topic.
7 days of RO

Edited by BigBadVuk, 09 June 2011 - 04:26 PM.
starting topic for sople purpose of disturbing the forum and trolling, insults..

argamendnon #2 Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 19011 battles
use searchfunction

Your search for the term mimimimi returned 15 results

Pkunk #3 Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:28 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2807 battles

View PostFreeed, on 09 June 2011 - 03:24 PM, said:

use searchfunction

Removed I know they are still in use so whatever has been said earlier is not interesting. Get the hell out of my thread.

Please refrain from insulting others. 2 day RO for insults.

2.1 Forum etiquette

1. Flaming
3. Harassment or Defamatory remarks
5. Personal abuse or attacks

>Laughter

Arkhell #4 Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 10637 battles
as our beloved master yoda would say:

A dark furute for this thread, I forsee.

o and:
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

leofwine #5 Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1579 battles
Answer: Skins are applied client side and there is no possible means of tracking them except banning custom skins outright - but I doubt they'd do that as they can't regulate that either (except by possibly altering the file format). However these skins do little more than give a rough aid - because of dispersion you're lucky if your shell lands exactly where you aimed unless you're right up close.

Besides, I, like others, can't understand -why- you'd ruin the appearance of the vehicles just for a minor edge, especially as there are so many beautiful skins that have been made by community members.

ziogualty #6 Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8257 battles
God Bless skin mods!
I downloaded several skins around, expecially the ones from Caprera and Gesar: historically perfect camos that makes the game looks 10 times more appealing.
I guess why WoT Devs, after so many months, still keep linear, boring, single skin for every nation...

For your concern about "weak spot" skins = cheat.

I never use them, because they are ugly graphically.

But i can assure you that u have plenty of time to LEARN weak points.

Till around tier 6, it's not vital to know them: moving targets, fast scouts targets and poor crew experience make very difficult to make precise hits.
More you find yourself firing point blank while moving because low tier battles are rarely "stationary combat".  

Later on, when u get high tier, weak spots become vital, but u have to remember few weak spot about few tanks to be effective.
More if u master weak point, u dont lose precious seconds to look at the skin, aim the colored spot and fire.

Of course you can embrace the "i'm lazy, i don't want to remember all the stuff" way.

But i can assure you that using those Hit Zones skins gives you some advantage only on lazy and noob players, because you'll always lose versus trained and skilled players (and they are the majority in CW or most of the higher tier battles).

Pkunk #7 Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:11 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2807 battles

View Postleofwine, on 09 June 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

Besides, I, like others, can't understand -why- you'd ruin the appearance of the vehicles just for a minor edge, especially as there are so many beautiful skins that have been made by community members.

I just visited one of the biggest gaming forums on the net and the first thing I saw was a request for the cheating skins.. No problem. its in the starting post was the answer. Now I do understand that this entire thread is stupid because the population of this game is, mostly, junk people. Junk people love any cheating they can do.
Its a big fuckup or former eastern Europe folks and they got very very very very very VERY low standards. I guess cheating is fine with those former commies and the Belarus devs.

Time to really stop caring about this failure.

Pkunk #8 Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2807 battles
Here is a link for the cheat..

http://www.koreanran...hitzones/jonpol