recording fps bosst world of tanks recording

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

KALBASI0R #1 Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19149 battles

Hello,  tankers!

Maybe you will think, what i'm out of my mind, and stupid potatoe, but i think, my idea will help a lot of people, who have too slow pc's, and low graphics cards to record world of tanks game'ing, and do video blogs of this game. so i now will explain what crapi thinkink about in last 5 days.

So i'm playing World of tanks,with 25- 35 fps :D i know, it's laggy, and almost impossible to play good, but i dont have money to buy new pc... yeah homeless.

So than i'm recording in real time (wot replay) with bandicam, or fraps, or other recording software, fps is not more than 15. What i want to boost.

So i want you guys to ask: i will  record wot replay, with slow motion (2x) and of course it will boost video fps, and i want to render a video back to realtime, now 2x faster :) my friends told me, what it's great idea, and this need to idealize. so tankers, i need you help and experience with this. What software  is best  to record wot, and later render video in real time (2x faster) thanks for answering me. Please don't recommend me to buy new pc, or graphics card :D ~Rolka02

Woody1999 #2 Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 15821 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I guess it would work but you'll just have to sit there for ages whilst the replay goes on at half speed. :veryhappy:

Woody

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users