Headset advice and opinions.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

LUNSSI #1 Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14730 battles

Hello my fellow fappites! I seek a new headset to plug into my soundcard. I just want a stero headset I dont need virtual surround. Budget is £70/€90. I am not interested in how it looks only how it feels comfort wise and that the sound quality is good for the price. If nice features are there too then thats a bonus.

Recommendations from your own experiences of a model or brand. advice and opinions.

Thank you in advance.:great:

Ostersund_Swe #2 Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 39427 battles
For that price u can get a real good gaming set...best is to try some out at the shops...everybody have their own favorite and might not fit you so go for a test day at the shops insted.

Yag0 #3 Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3168 battles

View PostStoke_Me_A_Clipper, on 11 August 2014 - 12:49 PM, said:

Hello my fellow fappites! I seek a new headset to plug into my soundcard. I just want a stero headset I dont need virtual surround. Budget is £70/€90. I am not interested in how it looks only how it feels comfort wise and that the sound quality is good for the price. If nice features are there too then thats a bonus.

Recommendations from your own experiences of a model or brand. advice and opinions.

Thank you in advance.:great:

Have a look at the big players of headphones, Sennheiser and AGK etc.

Try to get something that is modular and has spares support, IE be able to change the lead, or the boom mic.

K_A #4 Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
I have a Creative Fatal1ty gaming headset and I can certainly recommend it. It's not the ultimate best in sound engineering that the market has to offer but it's solid and feels good at least on my head. But if you have the opportunity to test some out it's always better to judge by yourself and not just take someone else's word for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users