• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Tinoru #1 Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26789 battles
  • [AMANY] AMANY

Why?

MM takes me always into a loser team, why?

I am afraid this game is being unplayable soon. No any successful feeling, no any stat upgrade, so why I do play?

I am really disappointed bec, so many idiot players are in my team, and always in my team! U can tell me about my stat, but u have to know, my stat is just because of team mates!

In a row I got less than 40% chance of win, it is too much, I am full with this game!

Thanks

Tinoru

1ncompetenc3 #2 Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:52 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles

Bullcrap.

We all get the same random MM, meaning we all get the same (often idiotic) teams. The one constant factor in your 13.485 battles is you. A good player won't be able to carry every team, but makes enough of an impact to win most of his battles. A bad player either won't influence battles at all or has a negative impact on the team.

Looking at your stats, you have a very low survival rate, very low average damage per battle considering your average tier, bot-like WN7/WN8 stats, well below average win rate, and more than twice as many average cap points as average defense points. I can't tell you exactly what you're doing wrong, but signs point to "everything".

I advise you to read up on the game mechanics because I'm sure you're completely unaware of most of them, look up some guides or youtube vids from stronk players, and play in low tiers until you do reasonably well in them before even thinking about playing anything above tier VI again.

Stop taking the easy way out and blaming your teams, look at what you are doing wrong, and improve on that.

And stop looking at XVM win chance; you're the one dragging it down for every team you're in.

This may sound harsh, but the truth often is. Take it or leave it.

clocky #3 Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19690 battles
  • [ONB] ONB

View PostVonnis, on 12 August 2014 - 06:52 AM, said:

Bullcrap.

We all get the same random MM, meaning we all get the same (often idiotic) teams.

Hmm , everytime i buy premium i seem to get into "the "better" team and win more...

Maybe it is just a placebo effect but i have heard same reports from other players as well

Maybe it is random "to certain degree" but WG is not stupid to tell their entire mechanism

Edited by clocky, 12 August 2014 - 06:11 AM.

ParEx #4 Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18013 battles

View PostTinoru, on 12 August 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:

Why?

MM takes me always into a loser team, why?

Why?

Why are players always using the phrase always when they have a bad day?

http://www.noobmeter...noru/504800969/

1ncompetenc3 #5 Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles

View Postclocky, on 12 August 2014 - 07:10 AM, said:

Hmm , everytime i buy premium i seem to get into "the "better" team and win more...

Maybe it is just a placebo effect but i have heard same reports from other players as well

It's placebo. I used to buy premium account months ago, and didn't really notice a difference when I stopped doing so. Nowadays when I get premium account as a mission reward it's the same story. Sometimes I actually get the feeling I get worse teams when I'm on premium account. Random stuff happens; correlation does not equal causation.

Tinoru #6 Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26789 battles
  • [AMANY] AMANY

View PostVonnis, on 12 August 2014 - 06:52 AM, said:

Bullcrap.

We all get the same random MM, meaning we all get the same (often idiotic) teams. The one constant factor in your 13.485 battles is you. A good player won't be able to carry every team, but makes enough of an impact to win most of his battles. A bad player either won't influence battles at all or has a negative impact on the team.

Looking at your stats, you have a very low survival rate, very low average damage per battle considering your average tier, bot-like WN7/WN8 stats, well below average win rate, and more than twice as many average cap points as average defense points. I can't tell you exactly what you're doing wrong, but signs point to "everything".

I advise you to read up on the game mechanics because I'm sure you're completely unaware of most of them, look up some guides or youtube vids from stronk players, and play in low tiers until you do reasonably well in them before even thinking about playing anything above tier VI again.

Stop taking the easy way out and blaming your teams, look at what you are doing wrong, and improve on that.

And stop looking at XVM win chance; you're the one dragging it down for every team you're in.

This may sound harsh, but the truth often is. Take it or leave it.

Dear Vonnis, I do appretiate your answer, and u r right! Thank you for your analysis, it is ok. But, does that mean, that when I do 4 kill, I am the top XP and best damage maker, and the battle is lost, is my mistake? Do not think, that my stat is so weak, just because of the team? No, not only the team, yes, I am not a high player, but I am 58 years old man. So this is the reason bec. I am not blu player, but the many lost battle in a row, a bad daily stat can not be only mine, a team is 15 player all together. So there must be any other reason as well!

Thanks anyway!

1ncompetenc3 #7 Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:08 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36867 battles

View PostTinoru, on 13 August 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

Dear Vonnis, I do appretiate your answer, and u r right! Thank you for your analysis, it is ok. But, does that mean, that when I do 4 kill, I am the top XP and best damage maker, and the battle is lost, is my mistake? Do not think, that my stat is so weak, just because of the team? No, not only the team, yes, I am not a high player, but I am 58 years old man. So this is the reason bec. I am not blu player, but the many lost battle in a row, a bad daily stat can not be only mine, a team is 15 player all together. So there must be any other reason as well!

Thanks anyway!

Probably not, unless you were too cautious in the early and middle stage of the battle and you did all that damage late in the battle when it was already lost. I don't know how you play, if you post some replays we can have a look and see what exactly is going wrong. Like I said, nobody can carry every team and there's a lot of pancakes playing this game, but your overall stats show you rarely have a good game. 58 years old or not, there's room for improvement. :blinky:

Edited by Vonnis, 13 August 2014 - 02:10 AM.

KLguns #8 Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:27 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 46410 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Or WOT in this case...

tiggyD #9 Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9262 battles

Did you start playing in tier 1 and move up when you'd got the hang of it? Or did you play one game in an MS-1 and then skip to tier 8?

Have a look at the graphs on noobmeter. Do you see the bits where the red line in shooting upwards? Do what you were doing then.

Stein____Adler #10 Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16307 battles

Average Tier 8.15 and you do 600~ damage average, how are you supposed to get a decent winrate when you cant even pull your own weight in nearly every battle ?

Tinoru #11 Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26789 battles
  • [AMANY] AMANY

View PosttiggyD, on 13 August 2014 - 10:08 AM, said:

Did you start playing in tier 1 and move up when you'd got the hang of it? Or did you play one game in an MS-1 and then skip to tier 8?

Have a look at the graphs on noobmeter. Do you see the bits where the red line in shooting upwards? Do what you were doing then.

Thanks, I have watched the graph, and there is my problem in it, did I forget to play, like than? Or just the WOT process has changed? I was realy happy, when bought AT7, AT15, I could enjoy the game... But now, so feel s...

OK, thanks for your help, I will try to be more carefull, but that is true, why are more 14 player in team, if only me...?!

Tinoru #12 Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26789 battles
  • [AMANY] AMANY

Here is any upload...

http://wotreplays.co...tinoru-tortoise

http://wotreplays.co...tinoru-tortoise

Edited by Tinoru, 14 August 2014 - 05:14 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users