Jump to content


For Those LÖWE Pro´s


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

K_Bee20 #1 Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7338 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

Today in Battle.


I was playing with my cute little tiger.The map was...ehm.. Himmelsdorf i think... yes.

As so often there was also a Löwe in my team. I don´t really like these premium heavies. The reason for it is easy, becouse i think a heavy tank driver who grinds to it... like to TigerI or 2 .. or the whole russian Heavy tree knows how to play with those steel beasts. A newbie who gaves his money for a tank like Löwe.. well he doesnt really know how to manage him.

back to the game today...

So.. the Löwe was the Last Tank from us. The Enemy got one T-44, an T-28 and an.... ehm i dont remember the last one, but it was a medium also.

So, The Löwe stands in our base, wich isnt the worst tactic. The T-44 is coming Right in Front of him. He shoots, the t-44 damaged to 44%.
The T-44 drives to the right flank of the Löwe. The Löwe turns his turret to follow him.( Thats not bad, right?)

Right in that moment the 2 other med´s showing up right in front of hte Löwe. Shooting at him. First 2 hits dont doing any damage.
AND what does that LÖWE?

EVERY good heavy tank driver knows, that the front is the thoughest to penetrate. And you remember, the T-44 was driving to his flank.
But the Löwe turns his turret in his front to deal with those 2 meds.

So he got raped by this T-44, wich was also  stealthed. And he even doesnt killed any of those other 2 meds.

So i would have killed that T-44 first to make sure that my flank is secure. Or what???

Man, i Know that this game is about fun and anything, thats ok, but please to all those ***** Löwe Drivers , THINK Before you do something stupid  :Smile_honoring:


Comment your Opinion about it...


My only opinion is that you forgot your manners here.
Lot of lowe owners DO have heavy tanks and usually knows all ups and downs of those vehicles.
Even if you meet completely newbie out there you must not insult him or called him retard just because he is not good with his tank.

This time only warning, next time expect sanctions.

Edited by BigBadVuk, 12 June 2011 - 06:02 PM.
insults


magixs #2 Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:44 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 2446 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    11-20-2010
Wow, a stupid player make a stupid mistake. First time in WoT.
What do you want to say? All Löwe-drivers are stupid or everyone who has no Löwe is a good player?

And not every Löwe driver is a newbie, Löwe is perfect to earn money and he makes a lot of fun (IS4 AND Löwe in my garage).

Ähm, and why were you dead at this time of battle WITHOUT a Löwe?

K_Bee20 #3 Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7338 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View Postmagixs, on 12 June 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

Wow, a stupid player make a stupid mistake. First time in WoT.
What do you want to say? All Löwe-drivers are stupid or everyone who has no Löwe is a good player?

And not every Löwe driver is a newbie, Löwe is perfect to earn money and he makes a lot of fun (IS4 AND Löwe in my garage).

Ähm, and why were you dead at this time of battle WITHOUT a Löwe?

no no i dont want to say ALL Löwe drivers are stupid, i know that there ar some good ones too... but this time it really really makes me angry  :Smile-izmena:

so you say you got an IS4... thats what i said. You propably know how to use it. because you were grinding to that IS4

Shadow_W0LF #4 Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:14 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 8617 battles
  • 105
  • [OAP] OAP
  • Member since:
    09-25-2010
:) 9 kills in one battle in my Lowe last night :)   ..... and we won :)

Senf_Hut #5 Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 44256 battles
  • 88
  • [STUHL] STUHL
  • Member since:
    11-21-2010

View Postmagixs, on 12 June 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

What do you want to say? All Löwe-drivers are stupid or everyone who has no Löwe is a good player?

And not every Löwe driver is a newbie, Löwe is perfect to earn money and he makes a lot of fun (IS4 AND Löwe in my garage).

no not all löwe drivers are idiots, but k-bee is right, a lot of them are.
ive seen similar cases a lot of times, too.


View Postmagixs, on 12 June 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:


Ähm, and why were you dead at this time of battle WITHOUT a Löwe?

what the hell is the point of this question???

voodoocola #6 Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 12419 battles
  • 7
  • [K-_-K] K-_-K
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010
i also got a Löwe and i have to say it doesnt matter if you`re skilled with it or not ... cause if you playin a nice round with this Tank they say its an OP noobtank ... if you suck with it they say löwe noobdriver ... so it really doenst matter what you do or how good you are. And be sure, i got a bit more than a Löwe dude ;)

I think Löwe is a nice creditgrinder, not more and not less. Let everybody play like he wants and what he wants ... nobody started talkin the same shit when the preoderpackages came out so why they do now ? whats the difference ?!

Chrester #7 Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 15726 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    08-01-2010
I remember when a match even didnt have started yet and there where a couple of  Löwes on my team and a player writes: "nabs"    <_<
"Why?" did i answer.
"Löwe = nabs" he replied.
Then a second player replies: "what if he wants to support the game developers?"  :Smile_great:

Seems as a common rule that Löwe = nabs or what?
I think its just stupid to beileve that  :mellow:

Sheepmaster #8 Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 10172 battles
  • 77
  • Member since:
    07-22-2010

View PostK_Bee20, on 12 June 2011 - 03:33 PM, said:

"In one battle i had a Löwe in my team hand he was afk or sth. ==> All Löwe driver are stupid idiots"

Mhm i wonder why OP got any green on this childish ranting. I first was angry about this topic, then decided to take a look at the OPs stats. They are negative on >1000 battles. So please K_Bee20: get some skill. Ranting about underperforming team mates in ONE battle while performing way subpar on average isn't really advisable.

Greets from a Löwe player

K_Bee20 #9 Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7338 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostSheepmaster, on 12 June 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

Mhm i wonder why OP got any green on this childish ranting. I first was angry about this topic, then decided to take a look at the OPs stats. They are negative on >1000 battles. So please K_Bee20: get some skill. Ranting about underperforming team mates in ONE battle while performing way subpar on average isn't really advisable.

Greets from a Löwe player

ehm ... yes ... i really doesnt want to talk about everbody who drives a Löwe. That wasnt my point, i apologize.

And it even wasnt´t the first time i saw something like that. And it even wasn´t everytime with a Löwe, alright?

But, honestly, most of the time, i would say more than half it was caused by unskilled LÖWE drivers.

And yes, i got a negatvie stat on >1000 battles. And im not sad about it. I try everytime to do my best and help m,y teammates, but often there is one Enemy that is better than me. Thats the game. So, having a negative Stat is, in my opinion, not caused by low skill.
There are Battles that are lost after 5mins of playing, because the others are better than you.

(PS: I Really dont want to talk bad about you Löwe Drivers out there, i´m really sorry for it.)

CrazySiL #10 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 20933 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    09-13-2010
Well, one can understand K_Bee20's frustration. But also, calling Lowe drivers noob wasn't such a god idea. But he excused himself. http://forum.worldof...le_honoring.gif

But yea, SOME Lowe drivers are, well not noob, but mostly unskilled at using a heavy. I tend to think that most got that tank, as maybe a starting tank and don't really know how to play with a heavy yet.
The Lowe is more useful when u reach past tier 7 and such, when u really need a money making tank because playing with a tier 8-10 doesn't cut it on the money making part.

And as skilled as u can be in any tank, u need some participating teammates too to actually win a battle. U alone wont make it.

And one should't comment out his negative ratio.. playing with tanks Tier 1 to 5 are for learning purposes and afterwards, u this ratio will change for most people. unless u didn't learn anything form the start.http://cdn-frm-eu.wa.../Smile_harp.gif

K_Bee20 #11 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7338 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostCrazySiL, on 12 June 2011 - 05:01 PM, said:

Well, one can understand K_Bee20's frustration. But also, calling Lowe drivers noob wasn't such a god idea. But he excused himself. http://forum.worldof...le_honoring.gif

But yea, SOME Lowe drivers are, well not noob, but mostly unskilled at using a heavy. I tend to think that most got that tank, as maybe a starting tank and don't really know how to play with a heavy yet.
The Lowe is more useful when u reach past tier 7 and such, when u really need a money making tank because playing with a tier 8-10 doesn't cut it on the money making part.

And as skilled as u can be in any tank, u need some participating teammates too to actually win a battle. U alone wont make it.

And one should't comment out his negative ratio.. playing with tanks Tier 1 to 5 are for learning purposes and afterwards, u this ratio will change for most people. unless u didn't learn anything form the start.http://cdn-frm-eu.wa.../Smile_harp.gif

I never called someone a NOOB.... yust like you said.. not so skilled with a heavy

prkyyynko #12 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22050 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    02-28-2011

View PostK_Bee20, on 12 June 2011 - 04:43 PM, said:

(PS: I Really dont want to talk bad about you Löwe Drivers out there, i´m really sorry for it.)

actually i do wanna talk bad about noob lowe players.. i have met plenty of high-skilled Lowe drivers as well as too many low-skilled IS4 players.. and  the fact that majority of noobs need to get a heaviest tank is not the matter here even though it seems to prove itself very often.. however, it happened too many times that our team had 3 or 4 lowes and all of them were total retards or just newbies (the reason of their incompetence of course did not change anything) and we lost cause there were "normal" players in the enemy top tanks.. you can imagine it gets you pissed when you have 3 or more kills in a tier 6 tank and suddenly you get outnumbered and thus killed by enemy tier 8 tanks cause your team mates are incompetent.. it happens with all the heavy tanks but with lowes especially and we all know why..

anyway, i dont think there is any way to change it except hoping that the developers try to introduce some matchmaking system which not only cares about tank tiers but about players experience as well.. the situations when one team wins 15 to 3 would be much rarer and a good player would have much higher chance to help win the battle with three kills.. it is really frustrating when a tier 6 medium has 3 or more kills and all the tier 8 tanks have none cause most of them are noobs..

one more thing - when 60 to 70% of WoT players are noobs or just play retarded, then do the math.. the chances to get into a noob team are pretty high.. and when you consider Lowe being for money with no need for any experience.. at least 60% of Lowe players are no good at all..

blackfox666 #13 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16278 battles
  • 771
  • Member since:
    02-27-2011
Right first of all I like your post. I'd like to say I own a KV-5 (will get a lowe soon too) but I am not one of those rich newbies with a good tank and f**k all skill, I've got tier 8s and getting tier 9s this week too so got plenty of experience. However! I do know what you are saying. Believe it or not I've seen players in all different sorts of heavies (both premium and not) just sitting still and facing multiple enemies just by turning their turrets. On one occasion we had a KV-3 who was the only player left in the team and the other team had a T-43 left which was approaching base fast from behind the KV-3. What does the noob driver do? He waits for the medium facing him with his BACK armor while his turret was turned 180 degrees pointing back. He stayed in this position for about 40 seconds before I flamed up and yelled at him for being careless.

As you said it's just a game BUT players who play games should at least put a decent attempt to win them, especially in games like this where in a lot of situations the whole team is relying on a single tank. That sort of stuff does my head in and even though I tried not to give a damn and try to convince myself there are a LOT of dumb people out there, I still have trouble not getting wound up.

K_Bee20 #14 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7338 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View Postblackfox666, on 12 June 2011 - 05:31 PM, said:

Right first of all I like your post. I'd like to say I own a KV-5 (will get a lowe soon too) but I am not one of those rich newbies with a good tank and f**k all skill, I've got tier 8s and getting tier 9s this week too so got plenty of experience. However! I do know what you are saying. Believe it or not I've seen players in all different sorts of heavies (both premium and not) just sitting still and facing multiple enemies just by turning their turrets. On one occasion we had a KV-3 who was the only player left in the team and the other team had a T-43 left which was approaching base fast from behind the KV-3. What does the noob driver do? He waits for the medium facing him with his BACK armor while his turret was turned 180 degrees pointing back. He stayed in this position for about 40 seconds before I flamed up and yelled at him for being careless.

As you said it's just a game BUT players who play games should at least put a decent attempt to win them, especially in games like this where in a lot of situations the whole team is relying on a single tank. That sort of stuff does my head in and even though I tried not to give a damn and try to convince myself there are a LOT of dumb people out there, I still have trouble not getting wound up.

thats it. Espeacially in games like this a player should always try do do his best. Even when he is facing 1vs3 or more... at least a try is importamt. Thats also a thing. When a team is getting raped by the enemy, maybe its 4 vs 6 or 7, some people think they have to flame in chat like : ah we lost... or noob team why nobody was helping me..! Even i saw people, leaving the game because it was 2 vs 5 or so. I mean thats not the point of a game right. Flaming about other players or leaving a game in front of an overnumbered enemy.

I got a round a couple of minutes ago where it was such a situation. it was 3vs5. All we got was an A-20,an T34 and me in TIger1.
Enemy got KV, Pzr4, Stug3 and everything. And even that was a win because we used tactic and played together.

hum, this is getting pretty exciting :Smile_honoring:

Rxdomi #15 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:42 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 4417 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010
So your dead (from your stats as usual) 1 tank is left against 3 and in the heat of battle he panics and messes up.
From this you decide to have a rant against all players who have bought a premium tank ? or just one premium tank the Lowe ?

Grow up.

CrazySiL #16 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 20933 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    09-13-2010
Implementing a matchmaking that takes into account a player's experience is gonna be tough. Even now, WG has a hard time to get the current matchmaking working properly, and god knows, they tried hard.

Still, they could just restrict who gets to buy what premium tank. But then, they will lose a lot of cash on premium tanks sale. And they cant afford that.

And it has been said before. Getting to a tier 10 doesn't really require much skills, so there are quite a low amount of high tiers without common sense. But those with some common sense and experience outnumber these guys. [hopefully :P]

K_Bee20 #17 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7338 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostRxdomi, on 12 June 2011 - 05:42 PM, said:

So your dead (from your stats as usual) 1 tank is left against 3 and in the heat of battle he panics and messes up.
From this you decide to have a rant against all players who have bought a premium tank ? or just one premium tank the Lowe ?

Grow up.

ehm, no

that was post not special for premium tanks. It was about all. About the whole game.

Rxdomi #18 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 4417 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010
And you never make such mistakes of course ?

K_Bee20 #19 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7338 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011
[quote name='Rxdomi' timestamp='1307897331' post='624223']
And you never make such mistakes of course ?
[/quote

oh yes ive done it a lot. In the lower Tier ranks.

But up to lvl 6+ .... i mean... there should be plenty of experience by everyone so they dont make mistakes like lower tier ones.

blackfox666 #20 Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16278 battles
  • 771
  • Member since:
    02-27-2011

View PostRxdomi, on 12 June 2011 - 05:48 PM, said:

And you never make such mistakes of course ?

You can quote who you are speaking to buddy, it would be a lot easier to know who you are talking to  ;)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users