For Those LÖWE Pro´s

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

FrankK2 #81 Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Veteran
  • 9893 battles
  • [-LUP-] -LUP-
Perhaps (altought it will hurt WG's pocket) Lowe should be able for purchase IF you have a tier 8 (of whatever nation) researched. Therefore it would really cut the stupidity of Lowe drivers in World of Tanks today :) But, what I said it's just a fantasy, Wargaming needs to eat too :)

Cyndre #82 Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 2869 battles
  • [SGTA] SGTA
Read through this whole thread and tbh it is pretty offensive really as it reeks of bigotry. To victimise a single group of players because of the tank they choose to purchase is disgraceful and as others have said I've seen just as many noob players in straight tech tree tanks.
But I see no mileage in bashing those players as they play for whatever reasons suit them and my job is to make the best of what I am provided with win or lose. If it stops being fun I log off and play Eve.

I drive a Lowe and found it a superb tank that convinced me to start up the German tree and I seriously look forwards to the Tiger II after which I think the Lowe may take a backseat. I've had plenty of people abuse me in game for the tank I'm driving despite the fact I also drive an IS4 and whilst not being amazing I'm certainly a competent player.
Also what looks noob to me is often a matter of perspective, I've had 2 IS3 drivers the other day screech we were noobs to climb the hill on Malinovka and that we failed etc etc and unsurprisingly we won. I've been abused by a T44 driver for sitting in cover as he sat in the open in front of me whining at my cowardice which frankly was just sound tactical sense but hey ho.

End of the day each side has its own opinion and everyone thinks it's wrong if it doesn't align with their viewpoint. However it doesn't excuse you to make offensive bigoted posts at a section of the player base.

Bodhiwan #83 Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 1426 battles
  • [TOGA] TOGA

View Postprkyyynko, on 16 June 2011 - 03:12 AM, said:

by the way, your fun-game ignore list must already have been overcrowded  ;)

Yeah, and I love it. It's nowadays very rare that I get to hear anyone being abusive towards other players. It's like a bubble filled with rage-kids shouting at the top of their voice, and all I see is their silly red faces and wide open mouths. No sound. A WoT function made in heaven.

Zenith #84 Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 4457 battles

View PostFrankK2, on 18 June 2011 - 09:35 PM, said:

Perhaps (altought it will hurt WG's pocket) Lowe should be able for purchase IF you have a tier 8 (of whatever nation) researched. Therefore it would really cut the stupidity of Lowe drivers in World of Tanks today :) But, what I said it's just a fantasy, Wargaming needs to eat too :)

What about the stupidity of non-premium drivers? Can we get a fix for that too? Cheers!  ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users