T-50 hard to love...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

puffbodie #21 Posted 15 October 2015 - 07:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24756 battles
T-50 is fine tank, but it is true that in tier 7 battles it is very complicated. For that you need to be very good passive scout with camo, camo net, binocs and such. With my previous account (puffybodie) I was on 13th place on EU server with that tank and what I'm missing most is 500HP engine. If that will come back it will be excellent machine once again.

tnk_x5000 #22 Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 29102 battles

Seriously, why does this tank see tier 7? It makes more sense for the A-20 to see tier 7, not the T-50. The last time I played it, right after the "rebalance", it felt like a normal tier 4 medium. I said to myself "It is a fine tier 4 medium, why does it see tier 7?". Later, the A-20 got regular MM, while the T-50 remained tagged as scout. Why? I can't call the current T-50 bad, but I can call the conditions it plays in bad. Pz 38 n.a. at least has view range and some more speed, so it can manage at times in tier 7, if not win with good passive scouting. The T-50 needs to either get it's mobility back, or get regular MM.

puffbodie #23 Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24756 battles
With current setup after "rebalance" it is supposed to have regular MM because it is not a scout at all. It can have scout MM only if old mobility will be returned to it. And WG is not even providing historic engine setup to it after their hunt for "historicity" on this line. After "rebalance" A-20 is way more better scout, but does not have scout MM so is even more better. T-50 is plain OP on tier 4 match because of troll armor and gun handling, fine on tier 5, but then from tier 6 onward you need a lot of gold to be some serious trouble for enemy and even as scout it sucks because of low mobility and bad view range and even passive spotting is very poor as others have way better view range then you. Old T-50 was pure fun (as game supposed to be) and will be fine to leave untouched because people mostly play other classes. But that's WG style, just surprised that it impacted RU line. They are trying to compensate by MT-25 and LTTB, but why something similar can not be on lower tier is mystery to me (especially because Pz.38(t).n.A or M5A1 Stuart are in tier 4 matches same OP machine as T-50, but are more usable in tier 6/7 match.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users