Wargaming on Tour: the MGT-20 Rolls Out!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Take a look at the upcoming events that our community team will be rolling into!

Full news text

Cobra6 #2 Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16305 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Hmm  not in the Netherlands this year?

Cobra 6

Britzz #3 Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25524 battles

I was really hoping to see Milan Games Week in that list...

You came there 3 years ago and never came back, so disappointed :(

Tjappi0 #4 Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25718 battles
They are passing my little beautiful country :(

CroPanzer #5 Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 19667 battles
  • [CARAS] CARAS
I just wanted to make a note that it's "Slovakia", not "Slovaquia" :bajan:

MicroBlast #6 Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 761 battles

View PostEctar, on 21 February 2014 - 01:49 PM, said:

Pozdrav igrači!

Wargaming.net 29. 3. planira posetu Vojnom muzeju u Beogradu, Srbija. Ovo je jedan od mnogih događaja koji smo izplanirali za ovu godinu. Da bi nam pomogli oko okvirne procene koliko igrača će doći na ovaj događaj, molimo Vas da ostavite komentar u ovoj temi ukoliko želite da prisustvujete.

Čim budemo imali više detalja oko ostalih događaja u Evropi obavestićemo igrače. Nude nam se razne prilike i destinacije i pokušaćemo da posetimo što više vas!

*Molimo Vas imajte na umu da će bilo koji post koji pokušava da ometa temu biti uklonjen.

Zdravo ljudi,
Hteo sam da vas obavestim o nasem planiranom dolasku u Srbiju.

Prethodni put krajem marta smo planirali obilazak muzeja, a nakon toga i odlazak do bara radi druzenja.Nazalost usled niza razlicitih poteskoca , dolazak tog datuma nije bio izvodljiv i morali smo da ga otkazemo.

Nismo mogli da organizujemo drugi termin u aprilu jer smo bili zauzeti planiranjem dogadjaja i okupljanja u Svedskoj i Madjarskoj.

Jos uvek zelimo da posetimo Srbiju (a narocito Beograd) i kada prodju okupljanja u Svedskoj i Madjarskoj u maju, nastavicemo da planiramo dolazak u Srbiju. Nazalost ne mogu vam precizirati tacan datum kada ce se to desiti (kao sto ste vec videli iz prethodnog slucaja gde smo precizirali datum koji nije bio 100% siguran, sto se pokazalo vrlo lose). Sve sto vam sa sigurnoscu mogu reci to je da zelimo da se dogadjaj u Beogradu odrzi u naredna tri meseca.

Trenutno radimo i dogovaramo se sa igracima iz Srbije koji su nam ponudili pomoc u pronalazenju lokacija,  dogovora sa vlasnicima istih i slicno... Obavesticu vas cim budem imao preciznije podatke o svemu.

I see that WG doesnt value their promises.

Edited by MicroBlast, 28 August 2014 - 04:29 PM.

Murphy1up #7 Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

Lieutenant General

• Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-

View PostCobra6, on 28 August 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

Hmm  not in the Netherlands this year?

Cobra 6

View PostBritzz, on 28 August 2014 - 04:17 PM, said:

I was really hoping to see Milan Games Week in that list...

You came there 3 years ago and never came back, so disappointed :(

View PostMicroBlast, on 28 August 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

I see that WG doesnt value their promises.

The Truck is something brand new to us and initially the main goal was to visit the countries of our supported languages. It's one truck and it can only be in one place at any given time.  When you factor in the travel and set up time we were keen to avoid any issues where there may be issues getting the truck there in time.

Organizing events for counties outside of those supported languages come with a variety of issues, first and foremost being a language barrier issue as they don't have dedicated community teams.  The "English team" is the team who are responsible for organizing events in all the European countries which are not officially supported.  So far we've been to Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and Hungary.  Serbia is still somewhere we want to visit along with possibly Finland and Romania.  These events take time to plan and there is a multiple different things that can cause delays in getting them set up.  

We will be doing a review of all the locations we visited at the end of the year and then looking at where we can go next year.  We always want to do as many events as possible but please understand we can't be everywhere at once nor can we attend events at short notice.

I made a mistake in mentioning dates and timescales for visiting Serbia and I can only apologize for that. It's still at the top of my list for somewhere to visit and I'll be working with Erissa to see what we can do.

TheSanchez #8 Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7105 battles

Sounds pretty cool. Wish you guys had a stop somewhere near the France/Switzerland/Germany corner (Freiburg/Basel/Zürich/etc.)

AppleEater01 #9 Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6876 battles
  • [100A] 100A

Too bad your not coming to Ireland....

(Come on Wargaming! Make it happen!)

pomaranc747 #10 Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9097 battles
  • [DERRP] DERRP

Sielnica, Slovaquia

Are you serious -_-

It is Slávnica, Slovakia...

Once again GJ WG

McMaster102 #11 Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12431 battles
  • [_GNR_] _GNR_
But [edited]Croatia right?And the balkans..No reason to visit that huh?[edited]YOU WG!

CroPanzer #12 Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 19667 battles
  • [CARAS] CARAS

View PostMcMaster102, on 28 August 2014 - 07:46 PM, said:

But [edited]Croatia right?And the balkans..No reason to visit that huh?[edited]YOU WG!

Keep it cool, mate.

Last year there was a gameshow in Zagreb with some WG stuff, and it was actually promoted on the main page

ThunderboltZ #13 Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24976 battles
Awwww, i may visit the UK on 18-25 june ...just missing the truck -.-

vifonSVK #14 Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 62518 battles
  • [LEO_] LEO_

View Postpomaranc747, on 28 August 2014 - 07:37 PM, said:

Sielnica, Slovaquia

Are you serious -_-

It is Slávnica, Slovakia...

Once again GJ WG

OMG, what analphabet wrote it...

EsCaper #15 Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 41083 battles
  • [BBB] BBB
See u in NATO Days in Ostrava :-)

Edited by EsCaper, 28 August 2014 - 07:27 PM.

Britzz #16 Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25524 battles

View PostEctar, on 28 August 2014 - 07:21 PM, said:

The Truck is something brand new to us and initially the main goal was to visit the countries of our supported languages. It's one truck and it can only be in one place at any given time.  When you factor in the travel and set up time we were keen to avoid any issues where there may be issues getting the truck there in time.

Organizing events for counties outside of those supported languages come with a variety of issues, first and foremost being a language barrier issue as they don't have dedicated community teams.  The "English team" is the team who are responsible for organizing events in all the European countries which are not officially supported.  So far we've been to Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and Hungary.  Serbia is still somewhere we want to visit along with possibly Finland and Romania.  These events take time to plan and there is a multiple different things that can cause delays in getting them set up.  

We will be doing a review of all the locations we visited at the end of the year and then looking at where we can go next year.  We always want to do as many events as possible but please understand we can't be everywhere at once nor can we attend events at short notice.

I made a mistake in mentioning dates and timescales for visiting Serbia and I can only apologize for that. It's still at the top of my list for somewhere to visit and I'll be working with Erissa to see what we can do.

As far as I know the only gaming show there is in Italy is the Games Week in Milan... and you've been there 3 years ago! It's been quite a while, is it?
Plus the Italian community isn't that small either, surely not as big as the Polish community or the german community, but the italian forum for example is very populated

EDIT: I repeated myself with the 3 years, I know, it's to make the point clear :P

Edited by Britzz, 28 August 2014 - 07:41 PM.

laserad #17 Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32949 battles
thank Jebus the trucks aren't white... or maybe inside they are... filled with misplaced Russian paratroopers:trollface:

BudgeDragon #18 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12951 battles

Slovaquia?

I wonder what creature is producing these things. This is part of education taught at primary schools and writing stuff like that on official webpage looks completely unprofessional... 'nuff said.

Edited by DrakStie, 29 August 2014 - 11:07 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent. Neilloss46

DedOoSlaV #19 Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14678 battles
  • [VICTX] VICTX
SIAF 2014 event in Slovakia is not in Sielnica, but on the Airport Sliač ( Sliac military air base}.  http://www.siaf.sk/en/

Murphy1up #20 Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:14 AM

Lieutenant General

• Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-

View PostMcMaster102, on 28 August 2014 - 06:46 PM, said:

I mentioned earlier about Serbia. We had a presence at Croatia last year for the Infogamer event in Zagreb during November. It's possible we'll be there again this year.

View PostBritzz, on 28 August 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

As far as I know the only gaming show there is in Italy is the Games Week in Milan... and you've been there 3 years ago! It's been quite a while, is it?
Plus the Italian community isn't that small either, surely not as big as the Polish community or the german community, but the italian forum for example is very populated

EDIT: I repeated myself with the 3 years, I know, it's to make the point clear :P

Well 3 years ago would be to promote the launch of the game.  The community events we do are about reaching out to players and bringing them together, getting to say hello to you guys in person and having some fun. It also helps raise awareness for places like local museums and gives players an opportunity for a nice day out. As some examples of cool events that have stuck in my mind:

In Sweden we had vehicle rides, a demo of the S-Tank and a Q&A session. We set a record number of visitors that day.  

In Poland players have had a lazertag tournament and had a quiz with in-game prizes.

In Bastogne, Belgium last year they had an IS-3 demo!

When we went to Italy earlier in the year however it was a Warplanes themed event.  We're aware there is still multiple countries, events and venues we can attended and we're trying to gather as much information regarding these events for future opportunities.  There is always so many different things going on at the same time it's really difficult to make a choice. Including our supported languages we have about 30 countries to cover. That's why we have thread like this on the tanks forums and this on the Warplanes forum so players can help us know more about their countries shows, expos and museums etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users