Premium Pain/ Muzzle report?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

portly #1 Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 97744 battles
  • [USVWG] USVWG
Ok,,to start with (all you trolls out there) i DON'T care what you think about my stats/wn8/eff etc etc,,ive heard it all before and its not the topic here so take your mindless dribble elsewhere please! OK,,T34 premium tank,,,,,after spending nearly£40 on this (inc perm camo etc) i find it VERY annoying to get MOSTLY tier x games,,,,yes i know it has a good gun and yes i know it has a good turret,,,BUT it also only has 1.5k hp and is mostly a 1-2 shot deal in these matches,,,,,don't seem to mostly end up in tier 6 games? (not that i want to seal club!) OR be the seal! wish i was told BEFORE spending good money that this tank came with annoying MM and little chance of pound for pound enjoyment!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Muzzle report! or should i say the lack of it!   How is it possible that a (for prime example) rhm borsig with the derp cannon can be WITHIN 70-100 metres blow you either entirely away or leave you next to dead WITHOUT giving away its position? OK i know the pro's will spout on about camo ratings/hiding behind a bush/crew perks ETC ETC BUT,,,,the damn decibel rating alone would burst the crews eardrums at that range but we have to swallow that he remains hidden? errrrrrrrrrrrr CRAP!    don't get me wrong i LOVE the (GAME) but come on? and finally BAN ALL XVM/MODS,,,keep it pure please,,,,everyone on a level field,,,tank v tank player v player,,, not player with mod(cheat advantage) v player,,,,,,,,,,,,or did the tanks portrayed in this (GAME) have a mod (cheat advantage) in real life? i think NOT! it was down to the crew skill and tank ability! and i don't think they messaged each other after to insult familys either ;)

panzeraustirol #2 Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8191 battles

1. Wrong part of forum.

2. Keep calm.

Schmeksiman #3 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:19 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16275 battles
  • [INC] INC

TL.DR:

• He's not happy about seeing tier X games in his newly bought T34
  • Doesn't get how tanks can stay hidden after shooting
  • Mods are cheats and should be banned
  • He seems quite angry

Edit: My tip - the game won't change because of you, you have to adapt and learn to do well. Simple as that.

Edited by Schmeksiman, 28 August 2014 - 10:23 PM.

krautjaeger #4 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 13725 battles

View PostSchmeksiman, on 28 August 2014 - 11:19 PM, said:

TL.DR:

• He's not happy about seeing tier X games in his newly bought T34
  • Doesn't get how tanks can stay hidden after shooting
  • Mods are cheats and should be banned
  • He seems quite angry

Edit: My tip - the game won't change because of you, you have to adapt and learn to do well. Simple as that.

Thanks for translating. I really tried, but gave up. :-D

128K #5 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16126 battles
DAT GRAMMAR.

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22291 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postportly, on 28 August 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

or did the tanks portrayed in this (GAME) have a mod (cheat advantage) in real life? i think NOT! 

Aside from the fact that this is a game and not real life and tanks here are not as they were in real life but reshaped/nerfed/buffed to fit the game.

Of course in real life some tanks had much better optics and guns etc than others.......almost cheating as it were.:tongue:

You would think that after 33,000 games you would at least have read up on Premium tanks before you bought one and now you discover that(thankfully from my point of view) money does not buy wins....just a tank that earns XP and credits...but wins if you're anyway adept at playing.

Ulfhedinn_ #7 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48246 battles

...and he needs to learn about paragraphs too.

OP, the T34 (and Lowe) have had their MM recently shafted, because unlike all other tier 8 prems they don't get limited MM, and because WG removed Battle Tier 12 resulting in all tier 8's without limited MM getting far more higher tier games, particularly against tier 10, than they used to get.

They will have to change it back, or give the T34 (and Lowe) limited MM, or at least alter the T34's (and Lowe's) MM weighting so they return to having an even split of same tier, tier +1 & tier +2 games, as them removing BT12 and therefore worsening the MM on those prem tanks constitutes a real terms degrading of the terms / performance of the item bought / licensed, which under EU consumer law necessitates the offer of a refund. That maybe doesn't apply to you as it sounds like you've bought it since then, but it affects so many other people who bought them before WG will have to sort it out. If they don't do it soon, I'm going to make a formal complaint to my trading standards.

The T34 can actually cope ok with tier 10 games (although I absolutely agree it shouldn't have to as much as it's been doing recently), equip with vents, vert stab, & GLD, and just sit behind a ridge, cresting it to aim fast, fire, and reverse back for reload. It's got a great turret, but not so great it can just sit hulldown exposed to fire waiting for reload. And if you're mostly going to be reloading safely behind cover giving up a rammer isn't too big of a deal.

Re the camo, this should help:

http://forum.wotlabs...nk-kammo-haxxs/

Edited by Maxmk6, 28 August 2014 - 10:52 PM.

portly #8 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 97744 battles
  • [USVWG] USVWG

View Post128K, on 28 August 2014 - 10:27 PM, said:

DAT GRAMMAR.

dat trolling,,,it wasn't an english lesson,,just airing my views!

portly #9 Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 97744 battles
  • [USVWG] USVWG

View PostLeadbucket, on 28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM, said:

Aside from the fact that this is a game and not real life and tanks here are not as they were in real life but reshaped/nerfed/buffed to fit the game.

Of course in real life some tanks had much better optics and guns etc than others.......almost cheating as it were.:tongue:

You would think that after 33,000 games you would at least have read up on Premium tanks before you bought one and now you discover that(thankfully from my point of view) money does not buy wins....just a tank that earns XP and credits...but wins if you're anyway adept at playing.

Do not want to buy wins,,,do not want to re-roll an account or have multiples,,,,,,,,don't want to (try) and be clever or smart mouthed,,just want to play the GAME <<<<<<< cos it is one,,,,,,sure i said at the start??????????? oh well,,,,,, i did say i didnt care,,and guess what ;~)

portly #10 Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 97744 battles
  • [USVWG] USVWG

View PostMaxmk6, on 28 August 2014 - 10:41 PM, said:

...and he needs to learn about paragraphs too.

OP, the T34 (and Lowe) have had their MM recently shafted, because unlike all other tier 8 prems they don't get limited MM, and because WG removed Battle Tier 12 resulting in all tier 8's without limited MM getting far more higher tier games, particularly against tier 10, than they used to get.

They will have to change it back, or give the T34 (and Lowe) limited MM, or at least alter the T34's (and Lowe's) MM weighting so they return to having an even split of same tier, tier +1 & tier +2 games, as them removing BT12 and therefore worsening the MM on those prem tanks constitutes a real terms degrading of the terms / performance of the item bought / licensed, which under EU consumer law necessitates the offer of a refund. That maybe doesn't apply to you as it sounds like you've bought it since then, but it affects so many other people who bought them before WG will have to sort it out. If they don't do it soon, I'm going to make a formal complaint to my trading standards.

The T34 can actually cope ok with tier 10 games (although I absolutely agree it shouldn't have to as much as it's been doing recently), equip with vents, vert stab, & GLD, and just sit behind a ridge, cresting it to aim fast, fire, and reverse back for reload. It's got a great turret, but not so great it can just sit hulldown exposed to fire waiting for reload. And if you're mostly going to be reloading safely behind cover giving up a rammer isn't too big of a deal.

Re the camo, this should help:

http://forum.wotlabs...nk-kammo-haxxs/

see,,there are players out there that can post a reply without being the big i am,,,,gg to you fella and u get voted up!

phoenix764 #11 Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10735 battles
  • [BIA] BIA

I

ts your fault,u dont understand basics of game

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:56 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22291 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postportly, on 28 August 2014 - 10:59 PM, said:

Do not want to buy wins,,,do not want to re-roll an account or have multiples,,,,,,,,don't want to (try) and be clever or smart mouthed,,just want to play the GAME <<<<<<< cos it is one,,,,,,sure i said at the start??????????? oh well,,,,,, i did say i didnt care,,and guess what ;~) 

I know...you do care......but not enough to change the way you play. It's a pity that you don't care enough to want to win more instead of making post's that imply that the reason you don't is because of cheats.

Keep doing what you're doing if it makes you happy.

portly #13 Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 97744 battles
  • [USVWG] USVWG

View PostLeadbucket, on 28 August 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

I know...you do care......but not enough to change the way you play. It's a pity that you don't care enough to want to win more instead of making post's that imply that the reason you don't is because of cheats.

Keep doing what you're doing if it makes yo

View PostLeadbucket, on 28 August 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

Keep doing what you're doing if it makes you happy.

amazing,,,,,you know me more than i know myself? i would call that arrogance,,,or server trolling to get a topic banned?  cynical? fyi i DO NOT give a monkeys what (players?) think about me OR the post/topic,,,,,,,just MY way of venting and having the guts to post about it after many type chats with other WOT users who feel the same way..as for changing,,,,beings as you KNOW me so well you WOULD KNOW that my play style has changed vastly and i am improving all the time,,,(mistakes are made,,i am human) but YOU KNOW that anyway eh? and besides when you get a team of monkeys to play with who die in the first 3/4 mins how do you improve that win rate! <<<<<<this does not mean i care about numbers,,,,i just love tanks and blowing stuff up..always have always will,,be all and end all,,,,but YOU KNOW that ;)

Scarletsboy #14 Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29478 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

View Postportly, on 28 August 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

Ok,,to start with (all you trolls out there) i DON'T care what you think about my stats/wn8/eff etc etc,,ive heard it all before and its not the topic here so take your mindless dribble elsewhere please! OK,,T34 premium tank,,,,,after spending nearly£40 on this (inc perm camo etc) i find it VERY annoying to get MOSTLY tier x games,,,,yes i know it has a good gun and yes i know it has a good turret,,,BUT it also only has 1.5k hp and is mostly a 1-2 shot deal in these matches,,,,,don't seem to mostly end up in tier 6 games? (not that i want to seal club!) OR be the seal! wish i was told BEFORE spending good money that this tank came with annoying MM and little chance of pound for pound enjoyment!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Muzzle report! or should i say the lack of it!   How is it possible that a (for prime example) rhm borsig with the derp cannon can be WITHIN 70-100 metres blow you either entirely away or leave you next to dead WITHOUT giving away its position? OK i know the pro's will spout on about camo ratings/hiding behind a bush/crew perks ETC ETC BUT,,,,the damn decibel rating alone would burst the crews eardrums at that range but we have to swallow that he remains hidden? errrrrrrrrrrrr CRAP!    don't get me wrong i LOVE the (GAME) but come on? and finally BAN ALL XVM/MODS,,,keep it pure please,,,,everyone on a level field,,,tank v tank player v player,,, not player with mod(cheat advantage) v player,,,,,,,,,,,,or did the tanks portrayed in this (GAME) have a mod (cheat advantage) in real life? i think NOT! it was down to the crew skill and tank ability! and i don't think they messaged each other after to insult familys either ;)

Wow you are a unhappy bunny, to answer your questions is simple

• You have brought a T34 heavy tank, if you you want to know the MM for it here look this up it tells you about all tanks, if you want a tank with special MM that does not see T10 then look at the bottom of the MM chart it tells you which tanks get better match making.................................................................>>>>  http://forum.worldof...e-levels-in-91/   <<<<
  • Cammo factor, is this complaint about the RHM before or after last patch where TD lose camo when firing behind a bush ? do you know of the 15 meter rule ? looking at your post i say not, you need to read and understand the game mechanics
  • Mods keep it pure, guess you don't understand then if that is the case, you would lose some of the standard mods from the current game, as WG has now started to put in official MODS that are taken from players like the mini map, over target markers, gun sights 
  • You are the one bring up about your stats, and its clear from your crying that you are not taking the time to learn the game mechanics, if you did you would understand how to use them, i.e you cry about the T34 do you know how to go hull down ? I have bounced shots from E100 to Jag E100 and Obj268. on my turret when hull down in this tank.

So here is my answer to you next time ask in a nice way you get more info to help you, but I don't think you wanted help you just wanted to cry about a tank that you did not read up on before you brought it. Hoping to be a seal clubber( and yes you did want to be one, why else did you expect to meet T6 in a T8 tank ?) 

You  could have spent your money on a 112 or super Pershing that do have limited mm of mainly T8 & T9 

So try and think before you post :unsure: to stop you looking like a fool  :child:

Edited by Scarletsboy, 29 August 2014 - 09:56 AM.

TheDutchMen #15 Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 33543 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

So you played 1200 games in your T-34 before you started this topic and never got ace on it plus:

View Postportly, on 29 August 2014 - 09:54 AM, said:

amazing,,,,,you know me more than i know myself? i would call that arrogance,,,or server trolling to get a topic banned?  cynical? fyi i DO NOT give a monkeys what (players?) think about me OR the post/topic,,,,,,,just MY way of venting and having the guts to post about it after many type chats with other WOT users who feel the same way..as for changing,,,,beings as you KNOW me so well you WOULD KNOW that my play style has changed vastly and i am improving all the time,,,(mistakes are made,,i am human) but YOU KNOW that anyway eh? and besides when you get a team of monkeys to play with who die in the first 3/4 mins how do you improve that win rate! <<<<<<this does not mean i care about numbers,,,,i just love tanks and blowing stuff up..always have always will,,be all and end all,,,,but YOU KNOW that ;)

Personally i think you belong to that group of monkeys but i can be wrong but that is just my opinion and it doesn't matter to be honest what i think, because you are not willing to accept it no matter if i am right. 

Thorgardson #16 Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11418 battles

mirri_maz_duur #17 Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15432 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

You should worry....you should try being me, I get a new TD (or using the ones I have) and get creamed...........a lot, but I don't get suicidal about it...:)

I look on it as getting a bit more silver credits and XP, and If I get a kill before I end up as scrap, then I am one happy TDer.

Oh, I use Aslains/Jimbo mod, (but I am not interested in the XVM bit, as it would remind me of how bad I am), as it gives me a bit more information, and I like my Bat Man cave which is included as an option...:)

Scarletsboy #18 Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29478 battles
  • [ORLY] ORLY

View PostTheDutchMen, on 29 August 2014 - 09:53 AM, said:

So you played 1200 games in your T-34 before you started this topic and never got ace on it plus:

Personally i think you belong to that group of monkeys but i can be wrong but that is just my opinion and it doesn't matter to be honest what i think, because you are not willing to accept it no matter if i am right. 

I agree with you there TheDutchMen :popcorn:

hgjwz #19 Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 13313 battles

Then people ask time to time why unis don't want to teach newbie players, well the op here is the perfect example of person who has basically made hes mind already about the game and does not even want to listen to any criticism i might have :smile:

So i just spit it at your face --> L2P issue here NOTHING else. The tank is perfectly capable to fight anything it faces.

Edited by hgjwz, 29 August 2014 - 10:06 AM.

mirri_maz_duur #20 Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15432 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I know...to my cost. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users