• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

yingyu0502 #1 Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30358 battles
  • [AE_86] AE_86

hallo,

yeah, i promise i have said nothing aggressive and insultive words during the final livestream yesterday.

After final is done, i just said that i wanna a code (without dirty words) because i spent the whole weekend and get nothing. Many people say it too. They even talk it more aggressivly. But the moderator nightbot banned me from talking permanently in WGLEU channel. i think thats not fair at all. so i hope some people here could help me unlocking the ban at least.thanks!

a player

my Id: yingyu0502

twitch channel: wgleu

_Akoo_ #2 Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19836 battles

Codes were given out via facebook competitions.

This was stated plenty times throughout the weekend, basically every minute by the bots.

Glad they started banning people asking for codes in the stream chat.

yingyu0502 #3 Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30358 battles
  • [AE_86] AE_86

View Post_Akoo_, on 01 September 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

Codes were given out via facebook competitions.

This was stated plenty times throughout the weekend, basically every minute by the bots.

Glad they started banning people asking for codes in the stream chat.

yeah, noble talk, but could u tell me why so many people still beg there for a code? all people are illiterate, brainless or blind? shut your hypocritical mouth. all the people keep leaving their email in facebook even though the stuff told them via app, this is reality in free world.

all the people wanna a code through constantly begging. this is what poor people are supposed to do. is that the result of marketing of WG want that just happen?

obviously u are not one of those guys because u are a commander of some clan that i never heard before.u can get gold so easily that u never beg for a code, note even once? u sure? if not, stop your useless hypocritcal talk like someone dealing things honestly. your true face is just like all others here, laughing at others and omg when u get damaged.

learn how to be a decent man before playing. The society will tear off your hypocrtical mask someday somehow at last. Good luck, Engrish trolls.  

_Akoo_ #4 Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19836 battles

View Postyingyu0502, on 01 September 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

yeah, noble talk, but could u tell me why so many people still beg there for a code? all people are illiterate, brainless or blind? shut your hypocritical mouth. all the people keep leaving their email in facebook even though the stuff told them via app, this is reality in free world.

all the people wanna a code through constantly begging. this is what poor people are supposed to do. is that the result of marketing of WG want that just happen?

obviously u are not one of those guys because u are a commander of some clan that i never heard before.u can get gold so easily that u never beg for a code, note even once? u sure? if not, stop your useless hypocritcal talk like someone dealing things honestly. your true face is just like all others here, laughing at others and omg when u get damaged.

learn how to be a decent man before playing. The society will tear off your hypocrtical mask someday somehow at last. Good luck, Engrish trolls.  

So many people begged for code because of 2 reasons.

1. They joined the stream and instantly begged for a code, paying no attention to the admin chat in the chat, and obviously only came to get free stuff, and not watch the game play that was been promoted.

2. They ignored the casters, admins and players constantly saying how to win codes via Facebook competitions.

Either way, reflects badly on the people. But hey, what would I know, I am just a hypocritical Englishman with a penchant for abusing [edited]on the forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users