Video: Science of Victory

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:08 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Want to know how to crush your enemies into oblivion? Use science!

Full news text

Ems #2 Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 36911 battles
  • [-WIN-] -WIN-
Pretty interesting. A good advise to all those "against splitting forces" wise asses. You should split your forces, but wise.

Online_Dragon #3 Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2992 battles
nice one!

Harpya #4 Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17446 battles
  • [DYNA] DYNA

In almost every battle I have the experience that most of the tanks rush up to the hill as if that was the primary target and I receive in the chat that everyone consider me to be a complete moron and a hopeless noob when I advise against this. In these tactical videos how to play this map effectively they do not even have such scenario where 20 tanks stand on the hill against each other. Does anyone besides me and apparently very few others view these videos since nobody seems to learn from them. I still believe that in most cases you should seriously avoid the hill as a target and instead concentrate on the mid of the map where you can win or loose the battle on this map. The hill can be protected and covered by a couple of tanks staying down at the entrance and stopping most of the enemies coming over the hill, at least for a considerable time and subsequently blocking the enemy tanks on the hill and letting the teammates capture the base.

Anyone else of you who just love to get up there in each game care to comment or share your viewpoints why the hill is such a magnet on most of the tanks in Himmelsdorf. It seems to me that these tactical guys making the videos and trying to learn us how to play effectively do not see any advantages in capturing the hill. Maybe they, just like me, are simply morons and noobs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users