• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

TheR3dBaron #101 Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 37326 battles
  • [REMY] REMY

View PostDa_chief_360, on 20 May 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

Comparing a pocket heavy that can't react to the battle to a light tank that was built for scouting isn't going to get you anywhere.

The Stuart isn't a damage dealer in high tier games, simple as that and that's a problem with most light tanks in general. Their success depends on the team and "teams" in this game are often beyond words.

Most light tanks can deal quite a bit of damage, but the Stuart can't. Damage dealing is however not the primary role, at least not at the beginning of the game.

Your primary roles at the beginning of a game is to stay and information gathering. Intercept enemy scouts when needed. In the mid game you can snipe at the side of weak targets with gold. At the end of the game you help your team by annoying isolated targets. Even if you are not certain to be able to pen them, you can distract them for your team members.

@XPuntar: judging by your other light tank performance the Stuart is not the only one you have problems with http://wot-life.com/eu/player/XPuntar/ but that is ok. You need time to learn scouting. The Stuart is probably not the best tank or most fun tank to learn it with. Consider moving a good crew from another like to the Stuart. Scouts need the best crews.

I also have scouts from the beginning of my WoT days with poor statistics and I was lucky to complete the Stuart before the nerf. They really should give it a slightly better gun. My AMX line is my worst line as I grinded it first.

XPuntar #102 Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14529 battles

I know how to scout but really, expecting anything out of scouting with no skills (crew below 100%) and with no SS is just "mission impossible" in quite a lot of cases.

One mistake and player do not even know about it as he is without SS and crew below 100% player is back in garage in an instant, because of "alpha" greater than hp of the scout tank.

Really? How do you expect players to learn when even one "mistake" means you are back in garage in just one shot? (And are faced against all odds with no proper crew!)

Scouting need a complete rethink and overhaul as it is pretty much non-existent!

---------

WG shoulds really get rid of T4 scouts unless player has the necessary things. That is 100% camo on crew and SS on commander!

Edited by XPuntar, 22 May 2015 - 12:46 PM.

Eokokok #103 Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19120 battles

View Postazakow, on 20 May 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

@xpuntar
Have u considered L2P LT?
I am asking, because your post only talks about dmg dealing.
successful LTing on M5 is possible even without any ammo. the only things needed are map knowledge and patience.

It is, but it still is a worthless tank with worthless gun.

Ryuuteimaru #104 Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1409 battles
Can't scout and can't do any any damage so I just suicide in it, funny thing is if by some chance you do get get though you can't even effectively deal with arty...

Edited by Ryuuteimaru, 02 June 2015 - 03:20 PM.

XPuntar #105 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14529 battles

..  Unless you are playing against T5 at most.

Still Bishop (T5 Arty!!!) still has more than enough armor to ding M5 Stuart shots which is just absurd.

GL having a nice MM in that POS with scouting MM. It is just rubbish and even when that happens T4 and T5 derps will just make you again ... miserable!

Da_chief_360 #106 Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:20 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10744 battles

View PostXPuntar, on 05 June 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

..  Unless you are playing against T5 at most.

Still Bishop (T5 Arty!!!) still has more than enough armor to ding M5 Stuart shots which is just absurd.

GL having a nice MM in that POS with scouting MM. It is just rubbish and even when that happens T4 and T5 derps will just make you again ... miserable!

The Bishop is based on a Valentine, a tiny heavy... Shoot the box next time and not the tank.

rejkov #107 Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15090 battles
This is the worst tier 4 light tank. That gun is nothing on that tank. 56 pen. It is the same situation, when a t2lt tier 2 tank fights against tier 4 with that pathetic 30mm pen. This tank is only here to pay for free xp. Without that howitzer gun, this tank is hoppelessly s h i t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users