• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

KraKonFOUR #21 Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

Player

• Veteran
  • 27571 battles
  • [CELL] CELL

View Postazakow, on 12 September 2014 - 07:49 AM, said:

All LT should be worried about ramming at all times.

On the other hand, some of them shall consider ramming as an option to fight other LT.

I currently do so when Fighting AMX 13x in my CN LT. I have trained Controlled Impact skill on the driver for defense and offensive purpose. Even if you don't, those AMX 13x are always a good target for ramming once you have 20+ tones of weight on  any vehicle class.

Have a look at their weights. The "fatest" star here is the Aufkl. Panther.

Spoiler

Really, do not worry about HE when commanding an LT.

As said before, worry about any hit.

In case of opportunity, a skilled player will shot and ram and maybe have a HE shell for you as second serving.

Do not be blinded by your top speed on the data sheet.

The only thing that helps when threatend to be rammed is your agility at a speed of 20-30 Km/h.

This means your driver must be trained in Clutch Braking, Off Road and for defensive/offensive in Controlled Impact.

And now you are getting to the point where you would like to have 4+ skills on you LT crew, because you will need camo for defensive and Smooth Ride offensive purposes as well, don't you.

This also tells us why AMX 13x are good targets for ramming, because most of them are "bricks on tracks".

On topic: No-one loads HE just for the fleeting chance of being able to hit a light tank, not with 13+ second reloads. The guns with lower reload don't get a worthwhile damage boost from HE anyways.

Off topic: Azakow! You always put so much effort into anything related to Light Tanks. Thanks for posting!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users