Please give me ONE damn good reason as to why not sell the T-62A!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

Carantanien #61 Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:15 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View PostUserext, on 15 September 2014 - 02:07 PM, said:

why dont you both stop using fake accounts on forums eh?

freaking trolls -.-

banned for raging.

Fedya sell it, u hate meds, meds hate u - karma :veryhappy::tongue:

Previous replay: You cant win all battles, sometimes the opponent is simply better...

sady3296 #62 Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 58948 battles

Sell it. If you dont like it and cant perform in it just sell it. Seems to me that youve allready made youre mind up about mediums and no amount of advice we give you will change that.

IH8MEDS #63 Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:55 PM

Major

• Player
  • 87 battles

Previous replay: You cant win all battles, sometimes the opponent is simply better...

So did I at least do the right thing in the T-62A then?

mexicola89 #64 Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21129 battles

View PostAN225, on 14 September 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

One good reason? ok, never sell t10 tank.

There, simple.

But, your nick says that you hate meds, so I think you should sell them all :izmena:

Exacly dis!

Legault #65 Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14706 battles
By all means, sell your T-62A, the less idiots at tier 10 the better.

Userext #66 Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16259 battles

View PostCarantanien, on 15 September 2014 - 03:15 PM, said:

wut?

HunterXHunter8 #67 Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35416 battles

lol this guy, have you ever tried 121 that thing is like a poorman's t-62a. it's completely outclassed by t-62a in everything but alpha. 

t-62 is one of the best mediums in game dare i say it's the best

Userext #68 Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16259 battles
i have a replay of T-62A doing 11k damage(not my video)

IH8MEDS #69 Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 87 battles

^Yes, the one showcased by QB in which every idiot enemy camped right in front of his gun, showing their side armor and completely ignoring him. K10XBYE.

Meanwhile, can I get a "T-62A is SO BLOODY BAD it can't even win the hill on Karelia"?!?

http://wotreplays.co...edaykin89-t-62a

Yup, there you have it folks. 320 alfa for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Also, no gun depression for no reason whatsoever.

IH8MEDS #70 Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:45 PM

Major

• Player
  • 87 battles

Can I get a "T-62A is SO BLOODY BAD it can't even do a Malinovka Encounter water rush right"?!?

l.e.:

Can I get a "STA-1 is at least 5x better tank than the T-62A"?!?

http://wotreplays.co...edaykin89-sta-1

And no, people, I'm not cherry picking these replays - I'm just playing the bloody tanks. The STA-1 was the first match in that tank for the day. How surprising, I did FAR more damage than I could ever hope of doing in the T-62A. I WONDER WHY?!?

l.l.e.:

Oh look, even a bloody Leo PT A can OWN this bloody useless thing!

l.l.l.e:

Oh look, while I bust my butt off for 3k dmg, a STB-1 does 5k dmg like it's nothing!

Can I haz -10 degrees of depression on this worthless tank now?!?

Edited by IH8MEDS, 16 September 2014 - 09:21 PM.

pewster #71 Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44771 battles
  • [STN] STN

View PostIH8MEDS, on 16 September 2014 - 09:45 PM, said:

Can I get a "T-62A is SO BLOODY BAD it can't even do a Malinovka Encounter water rush right"?!?

l.e.:

Can I get a "STA-1 is at least 5x better tank than the T-62A"?!?

http://wotreplays.co...edaykin89-sta-1

And no, people, I'm not cherry picking these replays - I'm just playing the bloody tanks. The STA-1 was the first match in that tank for the day. How surprising, I did FAR more damage than I could ever hope of doing in the T-62A. I WONDER WHY?!?

l.l.e.:

Oh look, even a bloody Leo PT A can OWN this bloody useless thing!

l.l.l.e:

Oh look, while I bust my butt off for 3k dmg, a STB-1 does 5k dmg like it's nothing!

Can I haz -10 degrees of depression on this worthless tank now?!?

Alright! Time for some objective views! I took some time to watch your replays and analyze them, see below.

Malinovka: you got hit by arty, and then sniped from the field side. I don't think the outcome would have been different in any other medium.

STA-1 game on steppes: this was basically good medium team work that allowed you to do a decent amount of damage. Your team swarmed the flank, always outnumbering the enemy, and all of the time you were in 2v1 or 3v1 situations, which allowed you to keep the DPM going without taking much damage. In the T62A in that same situation you would have done high damage as well. I don't really see what the tank has to do with it.

Lakeville: leo pta was not the only one shooting you, in that engagement you received 2 hits from other tanks, plus you engaged not being full health. The leo got total 3 hits on you. And the engagement started with him landing a shot on you, so that's a bad start with the leo's high alpha gun. Rushing him was the right thing to do. But as you approach him, always go to his side if you can and keep hugging his tank moving back and forth a little, so he can't get a clear shot at your turret weak spots.

Himmelsdorf: I don't see why you complain about this one. You had the 2nd highest damage in the team, around 3k damage. So you are complaining that 1 guy in your team is out damaging you, I don't think that justifies labeling the T62A as bad. On that hill the STB has an advantage. Possibly you could have gone left around the church (way to the left in the ditch you don't need a lot of gun depression), take a hull down position, so you can make the dpm work for you. Peek-a-boo with a low alpha gun is always gonna be hard work, plus you will have to expose yourself a lot. If you can avoid peek-a-boo, don't do it in this tank. The STB was smart, he avoided doing the peek-a-boo game. However, it was important that you did hold that corner, so the STB could keep working that position. So actually this was good team work, but he got bigger rewards from it than you. There are more reasons to be satisfied about this game, than reasons to complain.

IH8MEDS #72 Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:57 AM

Major

• Player
  • 87 battles

Possibly you could have gone left around the church (way to the left in the ditch you don't need a lot of gun depression), take a hull down position, so you can make the dpm work for you

You think I didn't WANT to take that position? But then I realized that I can't get any firing solutions in that place. Tried it before and got wrecked hard because it's impossible to NOT expose your hull armor if you actually want to fire at something

As for the game on Steppes - no, I could not have done the same thing with the T-62A, because it would have taken me ages to actually get firing solutions on anybody and most likely I would have had to expose my hull armor every time I tried to fire.

Also, replace the FlatPz IV, which was a TD 2 tiers lower than the STA-1, with any Tier 8 TD (2 tiers lower than the T-62A)... like the Borsig. If a Borsig was there, I guarantee you any "ridge popping" would be instantly punished. Hard.

Malinovka: you got hit by arty, and then sniped from the field side. I don't think the outcome would have been different in any other medium.

Maybe in any other Medium I wouldn't have had to use such awkward positions to actually try to get eyes on somebody?! Therefore I wouldn't have been as exposed to arty fire?

Also, funny how almost ANYONE who does the water rush (from normal users to streamers and youtubers) gets a handsome reward out of it, but when I do it I end up with 100 damage and killed in 2 minutes because the enemy Mediums were allowed to stay in the center of the plains in the East.

As I said, with any other MT, with good gun depression, you could use other positions in which you wouldn't be so exposed.

l.e.: Returning to the Himmelsdorf game - I hate the tank so much after that game, seeing how it's completely outclassed with something that has BOTH good gun depression AND high alpha AND higher DPM. Why couldn't I be the one with the highest damage in our team? Oh yeah, no gun depression for you, now go look stupid working that corner.

Maybe NOW you people will understand why I hate the T-62A with a burning passion - ZERO positive experience playing it so far, apart from that 6k dmg game in which the enemy was completely stupid and all I had to do was sit still and keep shooting, which has NOTHING to do with the tank's performance whatsoever.

Edited by IH8MEDS, 17 September 2014 - 04:00 AM.

Userext #73 Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16259 battles

View PostIH8MEDS, on 17 September 2014 - 04:57 AM, said:

Possibly you could have gone left around the church (way to the left in the ditch you don't need a lot of gun depression), take a hull down position, so you can make the dpm work for you

You think I didn't WANT to take that position? But then I realized that I can't get any firing solutions in that place. Tried it before and got wrecked hard because it's impossible to NOT expose your hull armor if you actually want to fire at something

As for the game on Steppes - no, I could not have done the same thing with the T-62A, because it would have taken me ages to actually get firing solutions on anybody and most likely I would have had to expose my hull armor every time I tried to fire.

Also, replace the FlatPz IV, which was a TD 2 tiers lower than the STA-1, with any Tier 8 TD (2 tiers lower than the T-62A)... like the Borsig. If a Borsig was there, I guarantee you any "ridge popping" would be instantly punished. Hard.

Maybe in any other Medium I wouldn't have had to use such awkward positions to actually try to get eyes on somebody?! Therefore I wouldn't have been as exposed to arty fire?

Also, funny how almost ANYONE who does the water rush (from normal users to streamers and youtubers) gets a handsome reward out of it, but when I do it I end up with 100 damage and killed in 2 minutes because the enemy Mediums were allowed to stay in the center of the plains in the East.

As I said, with any other MT, with good gun depression, you could use other positions in which you wouldn't be so exposed.

l.e.: Returning to the Himmelsdorf game - I hate the tank so much after that game, seeing how it's completely outclassed with something that has BOTH good gun depression AND high alpha AND higher DPM. Why couldn't I be the one with the highest damage in our team? Oh yeah, no gun depression for you, now go look stupid working that corner.

Maybe NOW you people will understand why I hate the T-62A with a burning passion - ZERO positive experience playing it so far, apart from that 6k dmg game in which the enemy was completely stupid and all I had to do was sit still and keep shooting, which has NOTHING to do with the tank's performance whatsoever.

You are just dumb

YOU dont want to understand

YOU are suck at this tank

T-62A is one of the best medium in game(after 9.3 it will be the only one) just because you dont know how to use the tank doesnt mean it is bad

Admit it you are just bad at it

This is T-62A not leopard not STB-1 you have to play according to your tank not according to other mediums

a T-62A can do 6k easily 

Userext #74 Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16259 battles

so your average damage is 1.2k

dont blame the T-62A for this you cant play with short tanks 

Userext #75 Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16259 battles

Performance

The T-62A has a very similar play style to its predecessor, the T-54. While it lost some hull armor, it gained a lot of turret armor. This makes hull down tactics viable, unlike the T-54, which suffered frequent turret penetrations.

In order to make use of your new turret and hide your weaker hull, you need to start looking for strange spots to hull down in where you can both show as little of your tank as possible while not being on a hill too steep to use your gun depression. Some examples of this would include the road to the hill on Mines, where it's possible to cover only your hull while your strong turret remains exposed and your very high rate of fire, high DPM gun can stay in the fight.

For situations where you can't hull down, look for an opportunity to flank or scout since you have excellent camouflage and mobility. For example, on city maps, try to find a way around so you can start firing at the enemy's rear armor before they have time to react, essentially assuring you'll get 2 or more shots in before the enemy has a chance to shoot back.

On top of that, with its excellent camo, mobility, and view range, it's a very workable passive scout, and often times, providing vision for the team is what wins games. It should be noted that it's vastly superior to even the Tier 8 dedicated scouts in this role, and only exceeded by the BatChat.

In comparison to its two 'sister tanks' the T-62a has the strongest turret and best gun handling, including excellent dispersion while shooting on the move.

ElementStone #76 Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9055 battles

View PostAN225, on 14 September 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

One good reason? ok, never sell t10 tank.

There, simple.

But, your nick says that you hate meds, so I think you should sell them all :izmena:

Nice writing.Never sell t10 tank.Becuase need it! And you playing so mach battles to buy t10.This is so stupid to sell t10.This is Thrue.You say Good AN225.

Edited by ElementStone, 17 September 2014 - 05:23 AM.

IH8MEDS #77 Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

Major

• Player
  • 87 battles

I am SERIOUSLY inclined to report this brutal abuse of the English language...

so your average damage is 1.2k

From where exactly did you conclude that?

No, my current average damage is 2.3k, when it should have been AT LEAST 2.5k. All because I am having completely inconsistent games, on some games I can dish out 4-5-6k damage because the enemies are so stupid, on others I die with 100 damage because the tank is complete crap and it gets taken out by literally anything firing at it

Edited by IH8MEDS, 17 September 2014 - 06:32 AM.

Eokokok #78 Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:53 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 18747 battles
The tank is fine. You are the part of the setup that actually does not work. I have no idea why you even post here, you can't handle facts? Problems reading? KT crap, 62A crap, ffs, stick to spamming cHEAT in T-54 and give this place a break from the constant whinning BS. Bye bye, please.

IH8MEDS #79 Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:10 PM

Major

• Player
  • 87 battles

KT crap

Every sane & decent player will admit that. How about actually PLAYING IT nowadays and face that reality yourself?

62A crap

Yup. Because from my point of view, it gets no redeeming features against other MTs.

stick to spamming cHEAT in T-54

Now you're just downright trolling, since I'm adamantly against that absolutely broken cHEAT shell on the T-54 and I don't think I've ever used more than 10 (and that when I REALLY needed them) in more than 500 battles. Yeah, I made the T-54 work with normal, AP shells, I must be such a bad player, boo-hoo.

You are the part of the setup that actually does not work

Oh yeah, sure. It's my fault for attempting to do regular MT jobs in the T-62A just to get absolutely dominated & wrecked by the other Tier 10 MTs.

rikkelt #80 Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17506 battles
  • [ZIU] ZIU

View PostUserext, on 17 September 2014 - 05:42 AM, said:

You are just dumb

YOU dont want to understand

T-62A is one of the best medium in game(after 9.3 it will be the only one) just because you dont know how to use the tank doesnt mean it is bad

Admit it you are just bad at it

This is T-62A not leopard not STB-1 you have to play according to your tank not according to other mediums

a T-62A can do 6k easily 

One of the best mediums in the game? Where is proof for that? Last time I checked STB-1 and Obj. 140 yield better results (although the STB-1 is played by more experienced players) and imho the E50M is also much better. Show me your 6k damage replays if it is so easy.. oh wait, you don't even have a T-62A!

What happened to "don't comment on tanks you dont own"? Remember?

View PostUserext, on 13 September 2014 - 04:11 PM, said:

are you still talking in this thread? go away you dont even have löwe

Everybody with half a brain knows the T-62A is perfectly fine, I don't get the point of this thread ;D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users