a year ago (when CWs started)[this is sort of stupid statement - better is late spring 2011] I made myself this little tool formerly intended for our clan. The tool worked great for some time but then came the finals in school and I had to abandon this project for some time. But now, when finals are over I made decision to rework the tool completely. Here it is:
What can it do:
- Show you the battle potential of you enemy (number of top tiers, efficiency rating of players,..)
- Show you many statistics of yours or other clan (overall score[how big and dangerous clan is], what top vehicles they prefer)
- Plot many interesting graphs
- Now the data is stored in DB and is loaded from there until they are old (12 hours for now). So you will have to wait for data to be loaded but for next 12 hours there will be no waiting!!
Searchfor a clan directly on web page
- Sort players of a clan by various parameters
List of clans which were shown to someone. You can see statistics for this clans in one click
- Overall vehicle statistics - which vehicles are most popular amongst players? Which have best win ratios?
What are score of a clan and score of a player and how is it obtained?
Score of a clan is sum of scores of all its members. It should represent a 'power' of a clan in terms of number of top tier vehicles.
Score of a player is calculated as follows
Player's score = SUM for all top tier tanks (base_score+(victories/10))*eff/1200
Where base_score is 1000 for top med and heavy and 900 for top arty and td, eff is players overall efficiency.
What is popularity of a clan?
Popularity is simply a number of hits of clan's stats page on wotcs.com. It means that if you would keep on refreshing a particular's clan page, it would be more 'popular'. Please don't do this , or I will be forced to change this.
What is an efficiency rating of a player?
Efficiency rating is obtained using same formula as here http://wot-news.com/stat/calc/en/ru
What is the meaning of two numbers (x/y) in 'Count of vehicles by tier and type' table?
First number (x) is number of people with that tank a top tier, second number (y) is total count of that tanks.
Consider a clan consisting of 2 people:
Member 1 has IS-7 and IS-4
Member 2 has Maus
So the cell in table for tier X heavy tanks would contain 2/3
(2 people in clan have tier X heavy tank, in total there are 3)
Any comments or suggestions are highly be appreciated. Please write what you like and what you don't like.
- Individual player statistics
- Global player statistics
- Mostly server updates
- Sort clan list alphabeticaly, by score or popularity
- Fixed issues when player left or changed clan
- Search feature
- No need for script anymore
- Backwards compatibility with script
- Tabed style info and charts
- New design
- Guide, clan list and overall vehicle statistics
- Few new pie charts for heavys, meds, artys and tds
- Overall score of a clan (calculated from number of top tiers and efficiency rating of players)
- Rewrited php parser and JS files
- Fixed issues
- Added efficiency rating
- Added cool looking Venn charts
- Rewrited using AJAX, so it means it should be little faster,
- Fixed issue with vehicle names since 0.6.5 update
- Added sorting, it sorts by tiers and number of battles played, it means that first player will be with highest tier and with highest number of battles on that vehicle
- Added overall sumary as Gaz550 wanted.
- First version of the page
Edited by adikus, 24 March 2013 - 04:29 PM.