Jump to content


E-100


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Holina_xD #1 Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 55 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    09-18-2014
Hello everyone, my name Stella. I'm 17 years old. I live in London. Long time interest in this game, download, looked a lot guides and decided to download a branch of E-100. So that's what I have a question for you: How do you like the E-100, is difficult if this thread for the girl and whether I have difficulties on pumping? 

ShotaroPL #2 Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32855 battles
  • 239
  • [ISOUL] ISOUL
  • Member since:
    08-03-2011

girls are sneaky and patient, so they are better in hiding tank destroyers  :tongue: ,  E-100 is very agresive tank in first line and you must perfect know enemy weakspots and can perfect use your armor. btw russian and american tanks are easier in play for new players.

 



Holina_xD #3 Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 55 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    09-18-2014

View PostShotaroPL, on 20 September 2014 - 11:31 AM, said:

girls are sneaky and patient, so they are better in hiding tank destroyers  :tongue: ,  E-100 is very agresive tank in first line and you must perfect know enemy weakspots and can perfect use your armor. btw russian and american tanks are easier in play for new players.

 

 

Thank you very much

ShotaroPL #4 Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32855 battles
  • 239
  • [ISOUL] ISOUL
  • Member since:
    08-03-2011
you have american premium light tank, maybe try american light tanks line (you can use this same crew cause premium tanks dont have penalty for trainig). In short time (patch 9.3) new american light tanks VII & VIII tiers.

Holina_xD #5 Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 55 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    09-18-2014

View PostShotaroPL, on 20 September 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

you have american premium light tank, maybe try american light tanks line (you can use this same crew cause premium tanks dont have penalty for trainig). In short time (patch 9.3) new american light tanks VII & VIII tiers.

Thank you very much, I will think about your offer, but there is a problem I do not have enough credits to contain German machines



Stuka76 #6 Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42344 battles
  • 621
  • Member since:
    10-26-2011

I wouldnt recommend heavies at all. Peekabo fighting just to be clicked by arty is not fun for a long time for me.

 

I agree with above, you should try tds or meds maybe. Lights are too difficult especially in world of corridors. Dont do that.


Edited by Stuka76, 20 September 2014 - 01:11 PM.


Stuka76 #7 Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42344 battles
  • 621
  • Member since:
    10-26-2011
Btw why 2 topics, lol I dont know where to post.

Holina_xD #8 Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 55 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    09-18-2014

View PostStuka76, on 20 September 2014 - 12:13 PM, said:

Btw why 2 topics, lol I dont know where to post.

 

in the first post I just replied, sorry

basin79 #9 Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:22 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,682
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
I've just got the E100. It's a beast but I haven't worked out the angles yet. I still get penned too often. It's a really enjoyable line too. Tiger is fantastic, especially since the buff. It's a keeper and I rebought it. The Tiger 2 is a good tier 8. I have a lot of tier 8 heavies so didn't keep it. Tier 9 gives you the ridiculously good E75,again a keeper. You won't go far wrong on the E100 line.

moe77 #10 Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13426 battles
  • 1,732
  • [7-7-7] 7-7-7
  • Member since:
    10-20-2011

The E-100 is one of the most popular Heavies in Tier 10; however he has the Gun with the Lowest Penetration among all other Tier 10s (with only 235mm) so for a newer Player it is quite hard to either know&aim for the weakspots or to have enough Credits for a HEAT-spam in your Tank.

 

Anyways, as you a rea fairly new Player i'd reccomend you to maybe play the soviet Line up until you get the KV-1 (Tier 5 so you can unlock it pretty fast). The KV really is a good tank for beginners and due to his armour etc. you can already on Tier 5 learn all the basics with angeling your Armour; Sidescraping and so on wich will be extremely important as german Heavies oftentimes have pretty flat armour layouts so you HAVE to know how to increase your (effective) Armour as much as possible.

Once you know most of the (for a certain class) important Basics (as basin wrote) you can't really go wrong with the E-100 Line; a few very good Tanks (E-75, Tier I) and a few ("only") good ones.


Edited by moe77, 20 September 2014 - 02:40 PM.


basin79 #11 Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:51 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,682
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postmoe77, on 20 September 2014 - 02:38 PM, said:

The E-100 is one of the most popular Heavies in Tier 10; however he has the Gun with the Lowest Penetration among all other Tier 10s (with only 235mm) so for a newer Player it is quite hard to either know&aim for the weakspots or to have enough Credits for a HEAT-spam in your Tank.

 

Anyways, as you a rea fairly new Player i'd reccomend you to maybe play the soviet Line up until you get the KV-1 (Tier 5 so you can unlock it pretty fast). The KV really is a good tank for beginners and due to his armour etc. you can already on Tier 5 learn all the basics with angeling your Armour; Sidescraping and so on wich will be extremely important as german Heavies oftentimes have pretty flat armour layouts so you HAVE to know how to increase your (effective) Armour as much as possible.

Once you know most of the (for a certain class) important Basics (as basin wrote) you can't really go wrong with the E-100 Line; a few very good Tanks (E-75, Tier I) and a few ("only") good ones.

It's amazing just how many tanks for some reason give you their lower plates or sides when you're in the E100. And even those that do try and angle if you're in their face you can shoot down onto their soft turret tops. I carry a good mix of shells and use them all. Mainly AP's and HE's but HEAT shells do have their uses too. It's basically a well armoured and heavy turreted TD with the 150mm boomstick. 



moe77 #12 Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13426 battles
  • 1,732
  • [7-7-7] 7-7-7
  • Member since:
    10-20-2011

Oh yeah, forgot that one...

 

You really have to know your Potential of Shell-Switching. If you know there's going to be a very light armoured Tanks arnoud the next corner don't be afraid of using HE. 750 Alpha is nice but 950 against a Waffle is amazing (+you are most likely going to wreck his gun, gunner etc.)

Same goes for very heavilly armoured Tanks and HEAT.


Edited by moe77, 20 September 2014 - 03:28 PM.


basin79 #13 Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,682
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postmoe77, on 20 September 2014 - 03:25 PM, said:

Oh yeah, forgot that one...

 

You really have to know your Potential of Shell-Switching. If you know there's going to be a very light armoured Tanks arnoud the next corner don't be afraid of using HE. 750 Alpha is nice but 950 against a Waffle is amazing (+you are most likely going to wreck his gun, gunner etc.)

Same goes for very heavilly armoured Tanks and HEAT.

Definitely. And both loaders with intuition is a great little thing to have. 



moe77 #14 Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13426 battles
  • 1,732
  • [7-7-7] 7-7-7
  • Member since:
    10-20-2011

View Postbasin79, on 20 September 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Definitely. And both loaders with intuition is a great little thing to have. 

 

If you got 3 full Skills i'd argree...but it is not that important; Repairs and such are far more important imho. 

Never really played around with Intuition though.



basin79 #15 Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,682
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postmoe77, on 20 September 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

 

If you got 3 full Skills i'd argree...but it is not that important; Repairs and such are far more important imho. 

Never really played around with Intuition though.

Agreed regarding the repairs. However it can be really useful. It's best when you have 2 loaders as it's stackable. I need a few more percent on one of my loaders to retrain his skills. Once done my E100 will have it. I have it running on my deathstar. Brilliant little perk. Either switching whilst loaded or whilst reloading. To hear that little ping is immense. I'll soon have it on my E100 crew. Just a nice little bonus really when it works. 


Edited by basin79, 20 September 2014 - 04:48 PM.


1ncompetenc3 #16 Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36897 battles
  • 11,491
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
I've heard pumping E-100 is difficult for girls. It's a pretty heavy machine after all; most guys struggle with it too. Then again since you managed to download the branch already you will probably be fine, as that is generally considered to be the hardest part.

Edited by Vonnis, 21 September 2014 - 07:52 PM.


Bortasqu #17 Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:07 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 1082 battles
  • 343
  • Member since:
    11-06-2010

Go for the Russian IS heavy line, it's the most forgiving branch in the entire game. Keep your front to the enemy, and point and click.

 

You need to know abit more of the game before you go for the E-100.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users