SSD SSD-A Senshado Sensha-do Girls und Panzer GuP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Gilran #1 Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1244 battles

!FOR ANIME LOVERS ONLY!

Greetings, welcome to the SSD-A ( Sensha-do Alliance ) thread.

SSD ( Sensha-do ) translates as "Panzerfahren", it is a "sport" practiced by girls in the anime "Girls und Panzer".

In short, it is a sport where a group of girls from a high school ( or academy ) drives world war II tanks and does tank battles against other high schoolers / academiers. Each high school/Academy has it's own country-based tanks and stereotypes.

SSD-A is more of a community than a real alliance, the concept was "once upon a time" created in the SEA servers ( South east asia ). It's purpose is to have funny relations between the clans in the alliance, ( such as tournaments and random SSD matches ) and some other casual random things between "alliance members".

Rules of the thread : No hentai, echi can be tolerated until a certein level. No political or religion talks. Just talk of anything while keeping those rules in mind ( jokes can be understood until it reaches a certein level ).

Ignore any lolers, trollers or such people who starts posting in the thread. Just have fun between you keeping out any lolers/trollers.

( If you have anything to ask then pm me. )

Please keep in mind that this is still a project.

Any Girls und Panzer related clans who wants to join the alliance just has to talk to me in private message.

Any non-girls und panzer related clans ( still bein anime related clans ) who wants to join the alliance has to talk to me in private message to see if they still can join it ( your clan must be based on a country )

Edited by Gilran, 30 September 2014 - 01:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users