Jump to content


Tank Rally Tournament Registration


  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 26,424
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Feel like you’re good behind the wheel of a racing tank? How about trying your skills in an official tournament?

Full news text


imperiumgraecum #2 Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 61564 battles
  • 2,860
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    01-03-2011
Now this is interesting....

ThunderboltZ #3 Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25713 battles
  • 289
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Put those racing skills that Premium ammunition into use! :sceptic:

Cobra6 #4 Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16333 battles
  • 15,843
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Only if you remove premium ammo from the tournament, it takes the skill away from the driving and the fun out of the game-mode.

 

Cobra 6

 


Edited by Cobra6, 01 October 2014 - 01:00 PM.


Berbo #5 Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:03 PM

    eSports Manager Europe

  • WG Staff
  • 31743 battles
  • 5,089
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

We're ready for some racing y'all

 



Mr_Deo #6 Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:41 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41935 battles
  • 1,728
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

If we bypass the race track and go straight to finish line (yea, I know, Naughty), then would we be excluded? :)


 

And is this "tournament" thing fully automated.... If so, does that mean we are up to like 65 rounds at the moment?



TankinasmasherHUN #7 Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4095 battles
  • 6
  • [T0MMY] T0MMY
  • Member since:
    01-20-2012

Mr_Deo

 

how to bypass it???

Please tell me :D:popcorn:



Skande #8 Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 44823 battles
  • 83
  • [-IRF-] -IRF-
  • Member since:
    05-26-2013

View PostMr_Deo, on 01 October 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

If we bypass the race track and go straight to finish line (yea, I know, Naughty), then would we be excluded? :)


 

And is this "tournament" thing fully automated.... If so, does that mean we are up to like 65 rounds at the moment?

 

If we cheat do we still win?........ You know the answer

 

Rounds

R1 - 800 Teams

R2 - 400 Teams

R3 - 200 Teams

ect

So even if there are 10 000 teams there will be 14 rounds. (If they run ALL games for each round at the same time which will probably not happen) So might be around 5 rounds per day per team give or take :)



Ew_ #9 Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:29 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 36922 battles
  • 3,392
  • [E-50M] E-50M
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View PostTankinasmasherHUN, on 01 October 2014 - 02:46 PM, said:

Mr_Deo

 

how to bypass it???

Please tell me :D:popcorn:

 

Use your imagination

bataum #10 Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 9347 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012
search of good Finnish drivers, such as Vatanen, mäkinen, kankkunen, etc. .. :) - FinRC

Darth_Woras #11 Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 62 battles
  • 2,878
  • [HOI] HOI
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013

RU already has:

Players – 278 982 Teams – 92 994

Damn nice :D

 

And now about RU server prizes:

- 4 best teams get Type 59

- champions get special medal and premium acc for a year

- all winners of the elimination round get 7 days premium acc and T2 LT.

 

Why is our so damn weak?!


Edited by Darth_Woras, 01 October 2014 - 03:23 PM.


grzech_p #12 Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26042 battles
  • 545
  • Member since:
    05-14-2011

Because we are to rich European capitalists ;)

 

Having fun is what counts here for me.

 

 



C_S_ #13 Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:15 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25138 battles
  • 308
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

This was unexpected .. This could be really fun. Death race kind of way.

<a href='http://i.giphy.com/LlI6tmOH4lvs4.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://i.giphy.com/LlI6tmOH4lvs4.gif</a>



Mr_Deo #14 Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41935 battles
  • 1,728
  • [ESAF] ESAF
  • Member since:
    01-30-2012

View PostSkande, on 01 October 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

 

If we cheat do we still win?........ You know the answer

 

Rounds

R1 - 800 Teams

R2 - 400 Teams

R3 - 200 Teams

ect

So even if there are 10 000 teams there will be 14 rounds. (If they run ALL games for each round at the same time which will probably not happen) So might be around 5 rounds per day per team give or take :)

 

Make it to the finish flag before anyone else..

That's all I am suggesting :)

I never said anything about "Cheating, Hacking, Phreaking, Social Engineering, Theft, Murder, Pillaging, Name Calling, Tickling, or Slapping with Wet Fish."...



buzuka #15 Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11598 battles
  • 9
  • [HAIRO] HAIRO
  • Member since:
    05-23-2013
Is a stupid race and the game suck. I play this game from over 1 year and not see good stuff to give when is an celebration like WOT make 4 year or 5 or 6, only [edited] tank and other suff. Warrgaming learn from other games what they give when they celebrate 5 years and your Premium account is a [edited].

Edited by Neilloss46, 02 October 2014 - 12:29 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46


ThunderboltZ #16 Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25713 battles
  • 289
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postbuzuka, on 01 October 2014 - 06:28 PM, said:

Is a stupid race and the game suck. I play this game from over 1 year and not see good stuff to give when is an celebration like WOT make 4 year or 5 or 6, only [edited] tank and other suff. Warrgaming learn from other games what they give when they celebrate 5 years and your Premium account is a [edited].

 

Feel free to leave. Bye!



Morgan_Gorgoroth #17 Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17169 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011

Sounds nice, but it's just for teams again... Why can't there be some events for single racers? (can't be THAT hard to make the race a 1on1..)

 

 

But since it's team I'm out. good luck to all participants!


Edited by Morgan_Gorgoroth, 01 October 2014 - 10:45 PM.


RNightmare #18 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30747 battles
  • 120
  • [DYE] DYE
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012
Hell yeah !
Finally some motivation to keep racing !
But i think that they must bring biger rewards !
and some rules for get this race even harder !

FreddBoy #19 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10824 battles
  • 505
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

I may be a bit jaded, but I see the tournament panning out like this:


 

1. Teams will load a full premium ammo load out.

2. Load gun rammer, vert. stabalizer and another random piece of equipment.

3. Start spamming shots all game.

4. No actual racing, just shooting. Poor enjoyment value (for people watching).


 

Don't get me wrong, its different but most certainly not fun. Some really scummy play in a "fun" game mode shows that if the reward is good, people will go all out for it. I mean, Half of the time, people win by killing the opposite team. That's not racing. It should have been who could get all of the team in the cap circle first wins. That would be more fun, be quite nail biting in neck and neck races, and be, you know, RACING!



Ew_ #20 Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:45 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 36922 battles
  • 3,392
  • [E-50M] E-50M
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

View PostFreddBoy, on 02 October 2014 - 12:52 AM, said:

I may be a bit jaded, but I see the tournament panning out like this:


 

1. Teams will load a full premium ammo load out.

2. Load gun rammer, vert. stabalizer and another random piece of equipment.

3. Start spamming shots all game.

4. No actual racing, just shooting. Poor enjoyment value (for people watching).


 

Don't get me wrong, its different but most certainly not fun. Some really scummy play in a "fun" game mode shows that if the reward is good, people will go all out for it. I mean, Half of the time, people win by killing the opposite team. That's not racing. It should have been who could get all of the team in the cap circle first wins. That would be more fun, be quite nail biting in neck and neck races, and be, you know, RACING!

 

There are some intresting tactics, two guys race for all their life, shoot with autoaim on the move. One guy crosses over to the enemies side of the track and blocks them to slow them down, the two guys that race ahead will cap before the slowed downs get to the cap.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users