Jules Bianchi's accident in Japan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

How_hard_can_it_be #1 Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39730 battles

F1 racing day. Japan. Hurricane storming into Japan's land. What could possibly go wrong? Well, Jules Bianchi spun out and crashed into that crane thing that was recovering Sutil's car. Let's pray he is ok and will make it through the operation he underwent after he was taken to a hospital. His condition is said to be critical. He is not a top player, but nevertheless he is still a human being and we should pray for his speedy recovery. I am a big fan of Formula 1 and I hate to see anyone getting hurt

Schmeksiman #2 Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 16275 battles
  • [INC] INC

Horrible moment, had that cold chill when I realised what happened. Saw a few pictures of the car and it looked really bad, completely out of shape and smashed.

I don't understand why safety car wasn't out the moment Sutil crashed, it is a known spot where drivers accelerate on a downwards slope making which had a stream of rainwater pouring down. Sutil only proved that yet the crane went out, in that condition it was incredibly hard to see yellow flags, it was just asking for an accident to happen.

Let's hope Jules fully recovers, he is one of the most talented drivers out there hopefully with a bright future ahead of him.

Killer_Shadow #3 Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24348 battles
  • [ALIE] ALIE

Cobra6 #4 Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16320 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Lets just say he'll be a vegetable for the rest of his life. It's tough I know but when you hit a solid block of metal with your head at that speed "critically injured" means you have vital signs but not much else.

I feel very sorry for him being only in his late 20's and showing such great promise.

Can we please leave negreps for offensive posting and not opinions you personally disagree with? Thanks

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 09 October 2014 - 07:36 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users