• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Shad0wize #1 Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10576 battles
  • [UTEU] UTEU

I bet that title grasped your interest.

Good evening ladies, gentlemen and Hodor.

My name is Shad0wize (IGN), I'm aged 19 and I live in Romania. I am hereby announcing that I am looking for a clan, English speaking one.

I've got 4.5k + battles, my total wn8 is about 1.3k, in my last 1k battles it's 1.7k and in my recent it's a steady 2.5k or so.

I am familiar with TeamSpeak 3 and other things such as it and I am looking for a clan that can:

Platoon, Team Battle, TC's/Strongholds do Campaigns/Events and finally a clan that does CLAN WARS. I don't have any tier X's, but I want to get into some competitive ASAP.

Previous clan/s: [CIRC3] ; [LIMP] - kicked out for Gold Fraud and... no I'm just messing with you.

The reason I left the previous clans was my goal of getting better. I'm an ex professional FPS player and I want to play the game competitively, as I do enjoy pwning people. Mw-ha-ha.

The main thing is that I'm looking for a clan of decent people, with a sense of humor and time to help me play better faster.

That being said, no, no sir! Keep in line...

Well, that being said, lets see if anybody wants me~~~... :c

#FlashEdit #Note: http://forum.worldof...8757-free-gaim/ Payday is free for 24h, grab it too, will ye? <3 

#Disclaimer: all the posts regarding the game shall only be made on the off-topic section of my post/ a new one, the idea is to not spam here, mkaaaay? <3

Edited by Shad0wize, 16 October 2014 - 09:14 PM.

0b3rst #2 Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 56922 battles

:teethhappy:

indeed the subject got my attention out of curiosity and I had good laugh.

Good luck mate - good there are people with some sense of humor in WoT.

Stein____Adler #3 Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16307 battles

I came here to laugh at terrible stats.... Needless to say I was dissapointed.

Good luck :)

Muzikants #4 Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 17892 battles
One of the best and funny topic titles I have ever seen! :teethhappy:

HerrStefutz #5 Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24480 battles
Nice post, but I think you scared off some recruiters by admitting you left a clan because you we're getting to good for it...you will surely do the same with the next one, and the next one...still, I wish you best of luck in finding a clan!

gerg2012 #6 Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10253 battles
  • [EARMY] EARMY

View PostVeediR, on 16 October 2014 - 11:33 PM, said:

I came here to laugh at terrible stats.... Needless to say I was dissapointed.

Good luck :)

lol you came here for that? xD

EDIT: You got my +1 for that joke :D

Edited by gerg2012, 17 October 2014 - 04:10 PM.

A_GIO_Rob #7 Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57540 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

BULLDOGS

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU: Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

Shad0wize #8 Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10576 battles
  • [UTEU] UTEU

View PostHerrStefutz, on 17 October 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

Nice post, but I think you scared off some recruiters by admitting you left a clan because you we're getting to good for it...you will surely do the same with the next one, and the next one...still, I wish you best of luck in finding a clan!

It states 'to get better' not 'because I'm too good'.

Most of the players in all the circ clans have better stats than me.

BrazyCastard #9 Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13477 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
pm sent

XchaosXL #10 Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5134 battles
THE DEVILS GUARD - 

I would like offer you a place in our latest addition to The Devils Guards Clan, we are currently recruiting 

You are welcome to apply to any of our other clans if you wish, or consider them more suitable for you.

We are a UK based clan, with many mature and experienced players all 18+, we have a real sense of community and enjoy a good laugh as much as winning.

We are English speaking and use TS3

Platoons and companies run as routine and clanwars is fought twice nightly,

If you accept my offer, accept this invite and please register asap to our forum http://thedevilsguard.enjin.com/
TS details will be given out after you join up.

If you would like more information or a chat please contact myself or one of our recruiters

Many thanks 

Shad0wize #11 Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10576 battles
  • [UTEU] UTEU

I have contacted one of the recruiting officers for the clan invitations I've received, thus this thread can be quite safely... closed.

Furthermore, if you want to send me your invite just leave it down here, I will take it in consideration either now or if too late simply next time.

Thank you.

Sincierely,

Viceroy Shad0wize,

leader of the lemming line.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users