Printers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MadAndy52 #1 Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:03 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14849 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX
Okay this is way off topic but considering the help you get on HP is dire at best. I thought I would give this a go.

My printer a HP B110a the black cartridge has just leaked everywhere. The printhead is clogged with ink. Also the touch screen is one half of it wont respond. So apart from my thought of get rid of this one and buy a new one. Does anyone have any useful advice on repairing this one? Cleaning the ink out Get it running again?

I have past experience of an old ex work collegue caliming to clean out a printer only for it to explode in my face. So you may guess Iam a bit cautious of doing his mistake.

Xino9922 #2 Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:11 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16016 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostMadAndy52, on 17 October 2014 - 12:03 PM, said:

Okay this is way off topic but considering the help you get on HP is dire at best. I thought I would give this a go.

My printer a HP B110a the black cartridge has just leaked everywhere. The printhead is clogged with ink. Also the touch screen is one half of it wont respond. So apart from my thought of get rid of this one and buy a new one. Does anyone have any useful advice on repairing this one? Cleaning the ink out Get it running again?

I have past experience of an old ex work collegue caliming to clean out a printer only for it to explode in my face. So you may guess Iam a bit cautious of doing his mistake.

Contact HP support to see if warranty is still valid. If not, go buy a new one

MadAndy52 #3 Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14849 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX

Yeah it is out of warrenty. Oh technology why is it when you go wrong you really go wrong. Thanks for replying :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users