Weekend Warrior 1314 WN8 (last 1000 battles 1672WN8)

tierx english teamspeak

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

alyster #1 Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 38575 battles
  • [BB4] BB4

Looking for a clan. Due to my living set up I don't have access to a computer during working days that can run WoT. That's why I play weekends. 

I'm looking for a clan that has a working Muble/TS3 channel and likes to drive in platoons or companies. 

My stats you can see here: www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/alyster

Languages: Estonian, English,

Tanks: BatChat, IS7, lower tiers.

I'm a weekend warrior and a quite calm person been playing randoms for a long time now alone. 

Drop me an offer and I'll be sure to check it out and reply. 

However teamspeak, teamspeak, teamspeak!

HerrStefutz #2 Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24480 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

Hello Alyster,

If you are at least 25 y.o. you are  welcomed in FLOG, a UK based clan, with mature players that play mostly in the evenings on working days and of course, in the weekend. If interested I can send you the TS details.

Until visit us at www.clanflog.com

Regards,

Stef

RickReaper #3 Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 21796 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
P.M sent

wilky130 #4 Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6

Posted Image

Brit6 are an active clan looking to replace inactive players removed from the clan.

We are UK based but have many EU and Scandinavian players, with both male and female members

• What we Require:

Active, mature minded, players who can speak and understand English.

Played 600+ games

Have a tier VI tanks (and working on more)

Be over 18years old

MUST register and use the clan forum to maintain membership, also notify officers via forum of any inactivity planned.

MUST use Team Speak to maintain membership

We need members to train, platoon, Company Battles, 7v7s and looking to Clan Wars

Company battles are Thursdays and Sundays 20:00hrs – 22:00hrs, IF your online at these times we EXPECT you to join in.

Real life ALWAYS comes first in this clan, so let us know of any inactivities/time away and we will keep your place open.

Solo players NOT welcome, we are a team.

• What we provide:-

Training and development leading to significant improvement in stats, and playablity

Our players to platoon with members of both clans

Dedicated, paid for TS3 server, Clan Website, Facebook page, Steam page and Clan Forum  

Individual and team-play coaching.

Special fun games (explained later, so others don’t steal our ideas)

Brit6 forum:

http://6tharmoureddivision.enjin.com

World of tanks pages:

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500030385-BR1T6/#wot&mt_order_by=member_since

We also have a YouTube channel available to subscribe to and send videos to or to use to laugh at other members:

https://www.youtube.com/user/blackfinch100

https://www.youtube.com/user/ruairidh999

We also have live streams via twitch from the above users, so keep a look out.

I think you’ll find it difficult to find a better/friendlier clan than Brit6/Br1t6 around.

New members are on a trial period to make sure they fit within the clan, and some matches with officers are included to assess them.

If you think this is the clan you’re looking for, contact Wilky130, Creedsinator, Sirbeastalot or Keel_em_all

Most of all, Good luck on the battlefield!

alyster #5 Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 38575 battles
  • [BB4] BB4

Thank you all for the offers, I promised to look into them all and the 4 that were posted or PMed I did read.

I'm sorry BRIT6 but you're one of the few clans I've been part of and although I constantly complained in game about teh Team Speak server not working, this issue never got fixed. Hence this topic here.

The rest were a hard to choose from, but I ended up PMing HerrStefutz because he simply replied first.

Edited by alyster, 17 October 2014 - 10:06 PM.

RickReaper #6 Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 21796 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-

View Postalyster, on 17 October 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Thank you all for the offers, I promised to look into them all and the 4 that were posted or PMed I did read.

I'm sorry BRIT6 but you're one of the few clans I've been part of and although I constantly complained in game about teh Team Speak server not working, this issue never got fixed. Hence this topic here.

The rest were a hard to choose from, but I ended up HerrStefutz because he simply replied first.

Goodluck in your new Clan.

HerrStefutz #7 Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24480 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG
great Alyster , catch you in game

A_GIO_Rob #8 Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:11 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55735 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

BULLDOGS

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU: Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

Also tagged with tierx, english, teamspeak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users