Strongholds clan

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

BhurakStarkiller #1 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42706 battles

Hi

We are Laffenstarkiller, Ozark, RRpaddy and me.

Looking for easy-going, active clan, for casual platoon and strongholds play.

We are not looking for: a clan of reroll statpadders, drama, CW, yellows and below.

Hit me a message ingame if you have a clan for us.

-B

Boochawowa #2 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18990 battles

Hello,

Your a bit vague. What exactly are you after? i dont want to waste your time without knowing what your after? E.g we dont do tier 10 clan stuff but do everything below it?

Looking at your 'stats' im guessing your after something more hardcore than we offer? Let me know if not and myself or one of the command team can chat further with you.

And yes i did read your post but im at work at the moment so am not in Wot to message you.

What we do?

What you can hope to gain from joining [-T-O-] :-

- Friendly environment

- Active members

- Relaxed or serious Platoons are easy to find.

- Organised competitive play when YOU want it

- Regular Tank Companies

- Regular 7 v 7’s.

- Regular Stronghold Skirmishes Near 70% Wins

- We enter every tournament that comes up

- Access to a dedicated TS3 server. Numerous channels for multiple platoons etc to be running.

- We are not an " Old boys club " so a fair chance for promotion is available to all members above recruit rank.

- We do not currently have any ambition to take part in Tier 10 can wars, although we may consider it in the future.

- A community Forum,
- Facebook page,

- Steam Group

- youtube channel

.Our joining requirements:-

1: Minimum current win rate of 50% or recent 52%
2: Average of 50 battles a month
3: Minimum current WN8 of 900 or recent 1050
4: Minimum 2000 battles
5: Maturity - operating at a level of 18+
6: Register with our forums and acknowledge the rules/conduct thread.

Optional

Our competitive play is organized, planned and managed on the fourms, For that reason to take part in team events you would need to use Teamspeak, be Forum active and have one or more of the following :-
KV-85 / T150/ Hellcat / T37 / IS-3 / 110 / AMX1390 or AMX50100

Member requirements

1:Post on our forums a massive .. wait for it .. a massive FOUR TIMES a YEAR.

2:Inform us when you will be inactive for 2 weeks or more.

Alternatively reply to this thread and we will contact you.

All new members are on a 1 month trial as a recruit before becoming a full member.

Cheers

Booch

veloci8080 #3 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6721 battles

Come to my clan ( SERB) we play clan battles every night and you can join even with tier 6

Good luck

Stooge1 #4 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16650 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN

We are everything you asked for but probably not in your league going by stats not that I'm too bothered by stats.  We have a few minimal joining requirements:

1. Sense of humour.

2. First couple of weeks active in our forum (website) say hello etc and prove you have a pulse,

3. We defo aint stat mongers,

4. We dont have other mandatory rules.

5. I would have messaged you in game but it wouldn't let me.

cheers

Stooge

Legios1 #5 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20692 battles
  • [XEQTE] XEQTE
Xeqte is currently recruting to replace some inactive players:there is no statspadders here,we play strongholds,platoon but also cw. There is no drama in this clan atmosphere is relaxed and i think you guys can help us and fin clan full of good people. So if you are interested contact me ingame or on our ts xeqte.8of9.biz:9990

optimusbarrettprime #6 Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Legacy of Might are recruiting.

We are a mature international clan with the majority of our members living in Europe; this means that the language we use is English.
We are trying to stay competitive, but not in a hardcore way, and we're constantly improving. Any input and suggestion is considered, tested out, discussed; anyone can state their point of view.

Our achievements so far are....

- participation in the 2nd campaign with winning the tier 10 German heavy VK 72.01(K)
- participation in several tournaments resulting in the top 32 - 16 teams

What we offer:
- friendly environment
- Strongholds (Tier 6 - 8 and tier 10 Sunday; Monday; Wednesday; Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)
- clan training sessions
- private training sessions
- experienced players that can provide advice when needed
- participation in tournaments
- platoons on a regular basis

What we ask:
- be over 18 or so
- have at least 1500 WN8 or so  (this can be checked on http://www.noobmeter.com/ ; make sure you select the EU server)
- common sense (treat others as you would want them to treat you)
- be active in Clan activities.
- own at least one tier 6 and 8 tanks (from the ones used in companies); if you do not meet this requirement, upon joining you are to obtain one as soon as possible.
- having a microphone in order to communicate on teamspeak.

Bear in mind that we are working our way to enter clan wars once we reach 100 members.

If interested in joining, contact me, or any of the officers or recruiters in the clan in order to have the recruitment interview (which takes place on teamspeak).
This is the clan ingame page http://worldoftanks....-role_hierarchy

wilky130 #7 Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
PM Sent

scrontch #8 Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24785 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Consider  Signal Spike
PM sent.

Typhoon5645 #9 Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16610 battles
  • [-CPN-] -CPN-
why no CW??

Edited by Typhoon5645, 19 October 2014 - 05:01 PM.

BIOMORPHIC #10 Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:33 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35453 battles
  • [MASH] MASH

[MASH]

MAD AS HELL

International clan

Seeking members to participate in stronghold battles
Progressing to full clan wars as more members join 

and having fun

Minimum Requirements*:
Tier 8+
Age 16+
Teamspeak 3 is needed for clan games

Apply here: 
http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500046826-MASH/

Tiger_Snake #11 Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 36299 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

Hello BhurakStarKiller, From what i see you would suit I-OU they only play Strongholds and platoons. Very layed back group and their thing is they are a bunch of guys that play ESL. If this sounds like something you want get in touch with Trevez or KillSteal and say i put you froward. Good Luck in your search :honoring:.

Kind Regards Tiger_Snake

A_GIO_Rob #12 Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56639 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

BULLDOGS

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU: Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

BhurakStarkiller #13 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42706 battles

View PostTyphoon5645, on 19 October 2014 - 06:00 PM, said:

why no CW??

Hey

We are casual players, and in my experience CW is not so casual.

BhurakStarkiller #14 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42706 battles

We decided on the I-OU clan.

Thanks for all the offers here and in-game.

-B

Raider_ #15 Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22378 battles
  • [TAD] TAD

I see you have made a choice, and I hope it works out for you.

If for any reason it doesnt, please let me know. We have an awesome offering for you: a fun home, TS server, and autonomy!

However I am sure I-OU will do you proud.

Best regards,

jjgjosh123 #16 Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7674 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
Welcome and hope you guys have fun here at I-OU ! ! ! 

jjgjosh123 #17 Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7674 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

View PostTiger_Snake, on 20 October 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

Hello BhurakStarKiller, From what i see you would suit I-OU they only play Strongholds and platoons. Very layed back group and their thing is they are a bunch of guys that play ESL. If this sounds like something you want get in touch with Trevez or KillSteal and say i put you froward. Good Luck in your search :honoring:.

Kind Regards Tiger_Snake

psst tiger i am ze recruiter , 

Anyway thanks a lot for the good reference.

rednif #18 Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 36839 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

will message you

ExclamationMark #19 Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16775 battles

Hello Bhurak and others!

FSC-1 is a multi-national, multi-lingual clan. We're a bunch of skilled, mature, friendly, people - with a few oddballs! Our commanders are open to try new tactic suggestions, and are reasonable - as are the rest of us. We participate in Stronkholds, Team Battles, Tank Companies (not so much since introduction of Stronkholds), Clan Wars and of course - platoons! All with consistent victories.
In my time playing WoT, through all my clans and communites - UN1CA, the QB community (XCEL), I-OU and many more - I've returned here, to FSC-1, because of the wonderful people and vivid community it comes to offer.
I believe FSC-1 would suit your needs. If you're looking to become a better player, we have many top notch players to help you improve and also the odd lowbob, such as me, to help you get worse!
If you've got any question, no matter how trivial, feel free to PM me through the forums or through our own personal forum - http://fsc-1.proboards.com/.

BhurakStarkiller #20 Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42706 battles

View Postjjgjosh123, on 20 October 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

Welcome and hope you guys have fun here at I-OU ! ! ! 

Thank you, looking forward to it!

Also tagged with Strongholds, clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users