Looking for Clan... Preferable high efficiency

Newbie Clan Wanted

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Degeneratai #1 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

Hi guys, as you can tell with only 100+ games,im pretty new. Im actively seeking a clan with good win rates, and efficiency to match my game style. As you may notice my stats are not too bad considering most of the newbies out there. Im a bit tired already of the match making system, as i constantly get poor MM, despite being the top player on my side in most games i play. Despite playing well my win rate is crappy which is something i want to improve on. I recently had two 9 kill games back to back because i was the last tank on our side. This is frustrating, is there anyone that wants to take in my poor old sole to help with this. PS. Im 38, no kid, but im told i do look a lot younger for age. Can play most Fridays, sometimes Saturdays nights and occasionally the odd mid week night. All depends on the Mrs.... :-/

Am willing to purchase Tier 8 Prems, already have a few including E25 TD, really i would like to concentrate on below Tier 5 at the minute to get a wider rage of tanks.

PS. Forgot to mention i have full gaming rig with wireless headset and Teamspeak installed. Not sure if that helps

Thanks Degen

Stat sig

Edit - My typing was awful, had to edit it.

Edited by Degeneratai, 21 October 2014 - 03:57 PM.

Yamaxanadu #2 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles

Good Luck...

I doubt that your Resume will interest high grade clans but sometimes your luck can let you get into one.

Degeneratai #3 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:39 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

Just being as honest as can be :-) I would like to get my stats up to blue like yours, but this is impossible without platooning or company battles. Or maybe im just unlucky with MM.

But like i said it wont take me long to get any tanks needed, just need direction on the clan i join. I was past tier 3 after my 2nd game on every tank. I can concentrate on one tank line if i need it to join up?

Thanks buddy.

Yamaxanadu #4 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:53 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles

View PostDegeneratai, on 20 October 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

Just being as honest as can be :-) 

Well, I'm Yamaxanadu after all. :smile:

View PostDegeneratai, on 20 October 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

I would like to get my stats up to blue like yours, but this is impossible without platooning or company battles.

You can do it alone. Just need a lot of practice. Like me (around 20000+ battles). My clan is easy one... So called club of interests.

Zm0r #5 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:57 AM

Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 27000 battles

View PostDegeneratai, on 20 October 2014 - 12:28 PM, said:

Thanks Degen

Degen means idiot in Serbian, just wanted you to know

Degeneratai #6 Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

View PostZm0r, on 20 October 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

Degen means idiot in Serbian, just wanted you to know

LoL thats me.

Well maybe i wont abbreviate it, hows that.

Thx Degeneratai. To be honest i pulled this from a hard rock song that i liked called Degenerates, it kinda stuck with me.

Degeneratai #7 Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

View PostYamaxanadu, on 20 October 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

You can do it alone. Just need a lot of practice. Like me (around 20000+ battles). My clan is easy one... So called club of interests.

Well good players have to start somewhere!! There is a chance you could make me awesome.... But do you want to take the gamble??

Degeneratai

Yamaxanadu #8 Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles

Lol. Someone negreps OP for such harmless topic. =_=

generatai, on 20 October 2014 - 10:05 PM, said:

Well good players have to start somewhere!! There is a chance you could make me awesome.... But do you want to take the gamble??

I am lone wolf in battles actually. =)

Edited by Yamaxanadu, 20 October 2014 - 12:11 PM.

Degeneratai #9 Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:09 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

Hopefully I will see u in the battlefield one day... ?

Degenerati....

TsundereWaffle #10 Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27220 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
You seem like a very nice guy, unfortunately "my" clan is a Dutch clan but good luck finding a clan and maybe we will meet in a random battle, good luck and have fun.

ExclamationMark #11 Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16775 battles

Whoops.

Edited by ExclamationMark, 20 October 2014 - 07:19 PM.

DipSticks #12 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19366 battles
  • [UN1TE] UN1TE

Hey If you want you can check us out. For a new Guy your doing pretty Well. Would be happy to see if we can help. If you get better then we have a good player and you might have a Nice clan.

A_GIO_Rob #13 Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56646 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

BULLDOGS

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU: Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

Phydias #14 Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14484 battles
  • [SIEGE] SIEGE

View PostYamaxanadu, on 20 October 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

View PostDegeneratai, on 20 October 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

Just being as honest as can be :-) I would like to get my stats up to blue like yours, but this is impossible without platooning or company battles. Or maybe im just unlucky with MM.

But like i said it wont take me long to get any tanks needed, just need direction on the clan i join. I was past tier 3 after my 2nd game on every tank. I can concentrate on one tank line if i need it to join up?

Thanks buddy.

TC's and CW isn't really good for stats (other than winrate if you're in a good clan). And strongholds are not even counted.

Also, 20k battles for blue? Not really. Of course not every player will get to this point, but I would say that between 7k-10k battles you'll see what directing you're going in. By that time you'll start reaching multiple tier X's as well, if you're not a horrible statpadder.

And to be honest, the colour doesn't matter too much. Sure it's nice to look at, but I'll take a yellow-orange guy that tries to work together with you on the battlefield over a blue-purple douche that plays overly selfish and starts actively working against his own team to try farm more damage. I've got plenty of run-ins with both.

Yamaxanadu #15 Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:59 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles

View PostPhydias, on 21 October 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

Also, 20k battles for blue? Not really. Of course not every player will get to this point, but I would say that between 7k-10k battles you'll see what directing you're going in. By that time you'll start reaching multiple tier X's as well, if you're not a horrible statpadder.

Well, that's why creating new accounts are useless since the player is still the same.

XchaosXL #16 Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5134 battles
THE DEVILS GUARD - 

I would like offer you a place in our latest addition to The Devils Guards Clan, we are currently recruiting 

You are welcome to apply to any of our other clans if you wish, or consider them more suitable for you.

We are a UK based clan, with many mature and experienced players all 18+, we have a real sense of community and enjoy a good laugh as much as winning.

We are English speaking and use TS3

Platoons and companies run as routine and clanwars is fought twice nightly,

If you accept my offer, accept this invite and please register asap to our forum http://thedevilsguard.enjin.com/
TS details will be given out after you join up.

If you would like more information or a chat please contact myself or one of our recruiters

Many thanks 

Degeneratai #17 Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

View PostA_GIO_Rob, on 21 October 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

BULLDOGS

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU: Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

Sounds interesting, might pop by on Thursday night. Like i said im willing to buy Tier 8 Prem's if needed for certain type of games. But am keen to work on two or 3 tank lines at a time to get me up to 10 as quick as possible. Ive done my research on the tanks hit spots up to Tier 5, and am very self aware of bounce angles, and general tactical awareness. Have already earned 90K free xp using prem tanks, but dont want to spend it until im in a clan and advised which tanks to go for.

Catch up with you later, nice to meet you.

_Steel_Balls_ #18 Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2474 battles
  • [PUT1N] PUT1N

This clan is dedicated to our great Emperor Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. Every fight he protects us and gives strength to the completion of the great victories. Join us and you will feel the hand of our great emperor and be full of energy for the greatest achievements in the random\team battles.

The main direction of the clan (besides loving our emperor) is team battles and stronghold battles on 6 and 8 tiers. In team battles we have a great experience and more than 2000 battles with 75% winrate. 
Clan basis is tournament team - BORSCH. 

In clan we have only adult men with a good sense of humor. (jokes and trolling are welcome).

Main activities in the clan from 16.00 CET

No obligation to take part in battles on global map....because we are not playing on global map). Team batlles or strongholds every evening.

Requirements: 
18+ cm 
good stats 
good sence of humor 
communication - Teamspeak3

p.s.there is no policy, we just respect and are proud of a great man.

p.p.s. polish schoolboys take the queue with any acc statistics.

Also tagged with Newbie, Clan Wanted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users