Looking for Strongholds Clan, WR 62,13%, WN7 1897, WN8 2186 - KonradDew

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

KonradDew #1 Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1159 battles

I am looking for a clan (wn7+1500) to riding Strongholds as a mercenary for now. I would ask you to send invitations to Strongholds. After checking clan in strongholds, I think about joining a clan and participate in cw

my stats:

http://wotcs.com/pla...p?wid=501027879

http://www.noobmeter...adDew/501027879

I'm 23 years old, studying law

Edited by KonradDew, 21 October 2014 - 03:52 PM.

optimusbarrettprime #2 Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19621 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Legacy of Might are recruiting.

We are an international clan with the majority of our members living in Europe; this means that the language we use is English.
We are trying to stay competitive, and we're constantly improving. Any input and suggestion is considered, tested out, discussed; anyone can state their point of view.

Our achievements so far are....

- Participation in the 2nd campaign and winning the tier 10 German heavy VK 72.01(K)
- Participation in every tournaments resulting in the top 32 - 16 teams

What we offer:
- Friendly environment
- Strongholds (Tier 6 - 8 and tier 10 Sunday; Monday; Wednesday; Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)
- Private training sessions
- Experienced players that can provide advice when needed
- Participation in every tournament
- Platoons on a regular basis

What we ask:
- Be over 18 or so
- Have at least 1500 WN8 or so  (this can be checked on http://www.noobmeter.com/ ; make sure you select the EU server)
- Common sense (treat others as you would want them to treat you)
- Be active in Clan activities.
- Own at least one tier 6 and 8 tanks
(from the ones used in Skirmishes). If you do not meet this requirement, upon joining you are to obtain one as soon as possible.
- Having a microphone in order to communicate on teamspeak.

Bear in mind that we are working our way to enter clan wars once we reach 100 members.

If interested in joining, contact me, or any of the officers or recruiters in the clan in order to have the recruitment interview (which takes place on teamspeak).
This is the clan ingame page http://worldoftanks....-role_hierarchy

ExclamationMark #3 Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 16679 battles
With 2600 battles on a tier 1? Good luck joining a serious clan.

KonradDew #4 Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1159 battles
say sergeant very serious clan and your history clan is so expensive  ... tard you know what is ODIUM, WHYME or S-D?

NiemandXL #5 Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

Major

• Player
  • 37955 battles

We might have a place for you.

_SgtBomber_ #6 Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 18664 battles
  • [CRYPT] CRYPT

View PostKonradDew, on 21 October 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

tard you know what is ODIUM, WHYME or S-D?

Clans you were exluded from ? Pls save us from the story.. but yeah keep up with the arrogant attitude and I will invite you in our Stronghold just for TK and lulz.

Btw Konrad, what you would bring for the clan? You are asking good (+90%WR) Stronghold clan to take you in to harvest credits and crew exp, but what the clan will get taking you in ?? Exept one chip that seemes to be very easily expendable.

_Ape_ #7 Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39384 battles
  • [29AR] 29AR

[29AR] Two Nine Alpha Romeo Recruiting

29AR is a fun clan, that take Skirmishing seriously.
(except when we are drunk lol)

We Have room for a few good (experienced) players
We are looking for regular players preferably age over 18, that speak English, with tier 6+ tanks to join us in skirmishes, to fight for the clan stronghold, and join in competitions, mainly in the week day evenings and at weekends. The clan Stronghold is currently at level 4, but we will build it to level 10 as soon as 9.4 comes out, and we have a good defending/attacking (tier 10 players only) team in place, giving members full bonuses of up to 50% Credits and XP. We mainly fight at tier 6 skirmishes, as it is more productive at the moment.

What we have to offer
We are a large clan with over 90 members we are looking for A few good men to join us. Our member base is mainly over 18 years old and have a friendly social scene. We are a UK based Clan but have members from all over the EU, including, Holland, Ireland, Norway, some eastern EU community county's, as well as some American members.
We speak English on-line, in chat and many members have voice coms. (its not important if you don't but will be helpful). We play 24/7 there is always a member or 2 on-line that will platoon with you. In the evenings we have 30+ regular experienced players, and at weekends there are more. We hold in clan competitions like replay of the month and 1 on 1 knock out fights, and you can win gold if you win them. We hold clan training rooms, and have on-line clan meetings, where all members can have there say in how we run the clan.
We have our own web page ( WWW.29AR.CO.UK ), and forum for members use, with weekly news and updates on what's new in WOT, as well as a You-tube page. We have our own Mod Pack available from the web page. We have experienced members that are willing to help with in game problems and advice, as well as I.T support and help.

For more information pleas look me madrockape up in game or via the WOT web page.
Or contact one of the clan Recruitment Officers, Jet566, jorgen_021 or pakmedanasjekan

Thanks and hope to see you soon
madrockape (Ape) Commander [29AR] Two Nine Alpha Romeo...
Come Who Dares

KonradDew #8 Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1159 battles

View PostFourtyCannonsOfBomBer, on 22 October 2014 - 02:38 PM, said:

Clans you were exluded from ? Pls save us from the story.. but yeah keep up with the arrogant attitude and I will invite you in our Stronghold just for TK and lulz.

Btw Konrad, what you would bring for the clan? You are asking good (+90%WR) Stronghold clan to take you in to harvest credits and crew exp, but what the clan will get taking you in ?? Exept one chip that seemes to be very easily expendable.

What is your problem? As you are not interested in my proposal, why you write in this topic. Save your and my time. What clan will get taking me? answer is simple: now mercenary to full squad, next maybe good player for SH and CW.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users