Jump to content


what is happening?


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

dussie #1 Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:50 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8902 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    04-08-2012

hey,i was hacked or abused or something yesterday,and now i see a lot of friends that are kicked. i have the contacts limit (100) in my friendslist,AND ONLY 2 OF THEM ARE IN A CLAN-THEY ARE THE COMMANDERS!

 

and the clans do not work on the site,and the clan wars is stopped... whats going on,explain me! i missed something?



MuGen_ #2 Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 19434 battles
  • 791
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

pls be troll

 

 http://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/stop_clanwars_messages/cw-maintenance/



dussie #3 Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8902 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    04-08-2012

View PostMuGen_, on 22 October 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:

 

yeah.. thats kinda what i mean :tongue:

MuGen_ #4 Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:41 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 19434 battles
  • 791
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Postdussie, on 22 October 2014 - 10:06 AM, said:

 

yeah.. thats kinda what i mean :tongue:

 

Fake. You cant possibly be that stupid.

Oh wait...



WiliamDrake #5 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:38 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 20678 battles
  • 458
  • [PTS] PTS
  • Member since:
    08-10-2010

There we go with correct link

 

https://eu.wargaming...ionality-portal



UltimateVarro #6 Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:01 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 29523 battles
  • 2,840
  • [NOP3] NOP3
  • Member since:
    05-13-2011

If the maintenance causes [edited]such as everyone (including our commanderer, Kabine10) not being in their respective clan anymore, one may wonder what the heck that 'maintenance' was supposed to do.



dussie #7 Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8902 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    04-08-2012

View PostPrivateAli, on 22 October 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

If the maintenance causes [edited]such as everyone (including our commanderer, Kabine10) not being in their respective clan anymore, one may wonder what the heck that 'maintenance' was supposed to do.

 

so it happened to your clan too? nice,at least ONE guy that knows what im talking about :eyesup:

Vulgarny #8 Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 29133 battles
  • 1,162
  • Member since:
    01-07-2011
So we wipe EFE from map and it crashed CW map......[edited]me.

Killsteal #9 Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 33802 battles
  • 581
  • Member since:
    05-12-2011

View PostVulgarny, on 22 October 2014 - 01:35 PM, said:

So we wipe EFE from map and it crashed CW map......[edited]me.

 

Only Hami has that power



dussie #10 Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8902 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    04-08-2012

PROOF THAT I AM NOT JOKING: WG SUPPORT CONTACTED ME. LOOK.

 

Dear commander dussie, 

Thank you for contacting us about this problem.

We checked the log of your clan and the player with nickname Tankbattler1 kicked them all.
We re sorry but they need to wait 2-3 days and they can be invited back again.

We wish you best luck on battlefield.

If you have other problems or questions do not hesitate to contact us again. :)

Kind regards,


Vojtěch Nový

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/
Wargaming Customer Service
 



UltimateVarro #11 Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:41 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 29523 battles
  • 2,840
  • [NOP3] NOP3
  • Member since:
    05-13-2011

View Postdussie, on 22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

PROOF THAT I AM NOT JOKING: WG SUPPORT CONTACTED ME. LOOK.

 

Dear commander dussie, 

Thank you for contacting us about this problem.

We checked the log of your clan and the player with nickname Tankbattler1 kicked them all.
We re sorry but they need to wait 2-3 days and they can be invited back again.

We wish you best luck on battlefield.

If you have other problems or questions do not hesitate to contact us again. :)

Kind regards,


Vojtěch Nový

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/
Wargaming Customer Service
 

 

 Wow .. that is .. to put it in a nice way, a pretty straight out incorrect answer.

 

First of all, from what I see now, you are the damn commander of your clan, so NOBODY is able to kick you from your own clan since you are the damn owner of it.

 

Secondly, Tankbattler1 is just a random guy with barely a thousand battles. I don't see how he should be able to hack into WGs servers and kick everyone out of your clan. I bet Wargaming's Firewalls are strong enough to keep their sh*t locked away and I'm pretty sure they have a sniffer-server running on their network that reads every action in live-time and searches for suspicious actions, such as repeatedly typing in number-codes (as a password-cracker does) or certain words. Every bigger company has that, so does mine.

 

 

 



GrumblingGrenade #12 Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5913 battles
  • 2,202
  • Member since:
    09-04-2013

Hmm...

 

...something strange is going on here...



Homer_J #13 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postdussie, on 22 October 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:


We checked the log of your clan and the player with nickname Tankbattler1 kicked them all.

 

 

Did you give this guy the post of recruiter or deputy or something with the ability to kick people from the clan?

 

Hang on, it's you again.  There was never anyone in your clan according to http://wotcs.com/cla...p?wid=500035976


Edited by Homer_J, 22 October 2014 - 10:13 PM.


dussie #14 Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8902 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    04-08-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 22 October 2014 - 10:08 PM, said:

 

Did you give this guy the post of recruiter or deputy or something with the ability to kick people from the clan?

 

Hang on, it's you again.  There was never anyone in your clan according to http://wotcs.com/cla...p?wid=500035976

 

dude,that site is weird. it says my max members are 5,but it is 32. 

 

 



Carantanien #15 Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16815 battles
  • 1,519
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

View PostHomer_J, on 22 October 2014 - 10:08 PM, said:

 There was never anyone in your clan according to http://wotcs.com/cla...p?wid=500035976

 

Looks like wotcs doesnt show correct data for his clan. 

With Wotlabs I checked few names he posted in some other topic and they were all in his clan.



dussie #16 Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8902 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    04-08-2012

View PostCarantanien, on 23 October 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

 

Looks like wotcs doesnt show correct data for his clan. 

With Wotlabs I checked few names he posted in some other topic and they were all in his clan.

 

thx,SOMEONE who nows the reality :great:

patrykb2002 #17 Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10560 battles
  • 455
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013
Dussie so what if ur telling the truth u can rebuild ur clan and stop spamming this post none care:facepalm:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users