Looking for CW clan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

denydan #1 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6526 battles
Hello,My name is Dan I am 13 years old and I live in the Czech Republic but please don´t judge me because of that,I am more that able to play World of Tanks on a skill level that is more then average .I am online most days of the week I have an Object 140 as my T10 tank and I am getting the T110E5 aswell here are my noobmeter stats:http://www.noobmeter...ydan/505337947/ And I would want a clan that has players that are a bit more skilled then I am because I probably have something to learn.I would want the clan to have a TS.

Edited by denydan, 23 October 2014 - 03:31 PM.

Prigo #2 Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31614 battles
  • [SICAR] SICAR

Hello, If u are looking for clan war stuff then first u have to train urself for that by stronghold skirmishes which are the basic for getting know about clan wars and we do skirmish battles for daily basis, Please join us in our clan, named, Conan And His Ballbearing, We play like team and always try to learn the bests of the best players. we respect every one, and as ur clan member always try to help u for playing better this game because this game is basically for team based, to work to gather and achieve victory. I hope you will join us and become active player of our clan.

Prigo,

Private,

[CAHB].

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users