• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

AMMOdillo #1 Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28504 battles
  • [BT-DK] BT-DK

Hi.. :)

I'm a Danish man (42). After a break from CW during the summer, im ready to join a CW Clan Again. My old CW Clan (IMDK)doesnt do CW´s anymore.

I have 52 clan wars battles behind me, and a winrate of those at 73 %.

I have 5 tier X tanks in my garage. (And 8 in total researched)

I know my stats are not the best,  though I know in clanwars i am a good teamplayer, and I have no intention about being more than a soldier. (My 7 years old son has played 500-600 battles on my account and my stats has soffered from that)

This I expect from my next clan:

- Active use of TeamSpeak

- Social

- The abillity of being casual and serious when it matters.

- the clan must be +16 years, perferable +18 years

Catch me ingame after the weekend or sent me am PB.

I will not decide if I will join you before I have played a few battles with you, so do not bother to tell to fill out application. That we can discuss after I have been talking with you and played with you

Looking forward to here from you.

AmmoDillo

killer11110 #2 Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21544 battles
  • [FANG] FANG

View PostAMMOdillo, on 23 October 2014 - 10:06 PM, said:

This I expect from my next clan:

- Active use of TeamSpeak

- Social

- The abillity of being casual and serious when it matters.

- the clan must be +16 years, perferable +18 years

Hello Ammodillo we are FANG we are clan that focuses on playing cw and we want players who are good team players and can listen to orders in cw/strongholds/companys(we rarely do companys) we do clan wars 4 days of the week and on campaigns we do it every day of the week.we do have a 18+ requirement to get in.so if you are improving player,team player and active pm me i can give you our teamspeak link so that we can have a talk .we are part of the wulfen guild which is 20+ clans on one teamspeak so that means active teamspeak.

HerrStefutz #3 Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24480 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

Hello Ammo,

FLOG is a clan of mature players(25 y.o. and older) that does CW two times at the moment, skirmishes 2-3 times a week and lots of platoons. If interested I will send you the TS details so you can see for yourself how FLOG is.

Visit us at www.clanflog.com

Regards,

Stef

hacksaw064 #4 Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:41 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24826 battles
  • [761ST] 761ST

hey mate take a look here we may be able to help you out ..

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500012727/#wot&mt_order_by=member_since

Sparrowbird101 #5 Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22040 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

Hi AMMOdillo.

KillerZ In Action 2nd Battalion are looking for new recruits to join our clan activities.  We are an English-speaking clan with members from many countries.

We use TS3 and have our own forum.

We play Clan Wars, Strongholds, Team battles and platoons. Sometimes we have tank duels and wacky races and even play other games too!

If you want to know more about us, have a read of our recruitment thread or contact one of our recruiters.

Regards, Sparrowbird101

Recruitment thread: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/424908-killerz-in-action-kiakia2/

SuddenDeath4U #6 Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15931 battles

Block Quote

My 7 years old son has played 500-600 battles on my account and my stats has soffered from that

OMFG !!! Pls, give him lego or something else like that !

A_GIO_Rob #7 Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56644 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

[BULL]

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU:
 Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

pakmedanasjekan #8 Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28221 battles

hey Amodillo,.....if u are still interested....We are a clan with a lot of mature players. I am 43.....

i send you our recruiting message...

hope to see ya there

gr. Dennis

I
[29AR] Two Nine Alpha Romeo Recruiting

29AR is a fun clan, that take Skirmishing seriously.
(except when we are drunk lol)

We Have room for a few good (experienced) players
We are looking for regular players preferably age over 18, that speak English, with tier 6+ tanks to join us in skirmishes, to fight for the clan stronghold, and join in competitions, mainly in the week day evenings and at weekends. The clan Stronghold is currently at level 4, but we will build it to level 10 as soon as 9.4 comes out, and we have a good defending/attacking (tier 10 players only) team in place, giving members full bonuses of up to 50% Credits and XP. We mainly fight at tier 6 skirmishes, as it is more productive at the moment.

What we have to offer
We are a large clan with over 90 members we are looking for A few good men to join us. Our member base is mainly over 18 years old and have a friendly social scene. We are a UK based Clan but have members from all over the EU, including, Holland, Ireland, Norway, some eastern EU community county's, as well as some American members.
We speak English on-line, in chat and many members have voice coms. (its not important if you don't but will be helpful). We play 24/7 there is always a member or 2 on-line that will platoon with you. In the evenings we have 30+ regular experienced players, and at weekends there are more. We hold in clan competitions like replay of the month and 1 on 1 knock out fights, and you can win gold if you win them. We hold clan training rooms, and have on-line clan meetings, where all members can have there say in how we run the clan.
We have our own web page ( WWW.29AR.CO.UK ), and forum for members use, with weekly news and updates on what's new in WOT, as well as a You-tube page. We have our own Mod Pack available from the web page. We have experienced members that are willing to help with in game problems and advice, as well as I.T support and help.

For more information pleas look me madrockape up in game or via the WOT web page.
Or contact one of the clan Recruitment Officers, Jet566, jorgen_021 or pakmedanasjekan

Thanks and hope to see you soon
madrockape (Ape) Commander [29AR] Two Nine Alpha Romeo...
Come Who Dares

CarZar #9 Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:13 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13348 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

Hi AMMOdillo,

If you're still looking for a clan. Look at what Stef wrote. It's an english-based clan, with people around Europe. Including Danish people like me.. We are only 2 danish people atm and too many swedes.

Consider FLOG.. As Stef wrote, get on TS, and lets talk and platoon.. I'll think you'll like FLOG :)

thunderpanther #10 Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39996 battles
  • [L7] L7
Pm sent

AMMOdillo #11 Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28504 battles
  • [BT-DK] BT-DK

Hi All.