• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

ithiliom #1 Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 15377 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

Hi

I have played this game for awhile, but never joined a clan. 

My tank skill is mediocre at best (900), but I have room for improvement if a clan is capable of tutoring.

I have a good tactical sense, but I have lately been frustrated when tactical sense is void in random battles...:o

The clan I am looking for are either swedish or english speaking, have a mature attitude.

guest273 #2 Posted 28 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 35394 battles
EU-Platoons community? 

Helmutson #3 Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26674 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hej ithiliom,

we are an international clan and looking to expand our swedish and english speaking player pool

look here

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/425638-awf-after-work-fun-is-recruiting/

if that fits, join us !

Edited by Helmutson, 28 October 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Iddra #4 Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23162 battles

So, you're a veteran?

Tell me more about that.

jard12 #5 Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28390 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

Hi Ithiliom,

We from BEXF an English based clan are looking for new members. With alot of mature members and experienced players with a good sense of humor.  We do Tc's, Tb's and competitions. Only requirments are, You need to have a min tier6. You can fill in the form, just click on the link below and get all the information you need.  We'll look at it and probably you'll be invited for some platoons.:smile: Gr jard12 bexf fieldcommander.

http://britishexpforce.enjin.com/recruitment

ithiliom #6 Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 15377 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

ahem... mmm...

maybe a wrong word was used by me...when I wrote veteran, I meant veteran of this game, been here since beta..:)

my highest tier is 7, and I have had thoughts of going premium, maybe taking the sale at x-mas..:)

Kalewup #7 Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26289 battles

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500050138/

Best regards

Kudu24462 #8 Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4902 battles

Hello there

Outcast Rebel Gaming[OTRG] -  we are group of mature gamers come together play some games & have a good laughs.
There always place for all different kind of player - All tier are welcome.

Please visit our website http://www.outcastrebel.com to see what else we offer and 
I hope you might see something that interest you.

Take care & Happy Gaming.

Totte_666 #9 Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5108 battles
  • [FILO2] FILO2

Hej vi är en klan som har kul,

kolla upp oss och joina om du vill.

http://worldoftanks....=role_hierarchy

major_sakamoto_mio #10 Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24945 battles
  • [SHAKY] SHAKY

join UNSC and halp make wot a better game for all

http://worldoftanks....00054205-UNSC_/

Tiger_Snake #11 Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35211 battles
  • [B--R] B--R
Hello ithilom, We are a UK based community made up of 3 clans and we also have a large Swedish group of players with in the community. We are very friendly and layed back group that like to have a laugh and joke. Please if this interests you get in touch Regards Tiger_Snake.

A_GIO_Rob #12 Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55748 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

[BULL]

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU:
 Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

XBaggers #13 Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26486 battles
PM Sent

Wayneable #14 Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42377 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
LFB

[LFB] Lazy Frog Battalion

Take it easy boy, drink, smoke, and be merry!

Created: 02.09.2014

We are a fun loving bunch of guys that are here to have fun and be social on TS

We have our own TS server and we hope to see you there.

We will welcome any and all players as long as they are 18+ and can speak/understand English. 
We would prefer that all players are on TS when playing, but we will not force people to ( but if you do not want to be social maybe you should find a different clan to join.), the more people on Teamspeak the better. 
We also have a private Facebook page for clan members only.

We focus on having fun with platooning and team battles, we do not do, or plan to do clan wars. If enough people are interested stronghold may become an option sometime in the future.

At the moment we are mainly made up of German and Dutch players ( be warned the Dutch guys are crazy, just saying =P ), but also have English and Danish players as well

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500050863/

Axthorpe #15 Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29578 battles
  • [T-_-T] T-_-T

Vi är ett gäng spelare som bor i och omkring Jönköping, inget krav för medlemmar ;) 
Dock brukar vi slänga in en lunch i månaden, inte sällan på Kanalgrillen. 
Vissa av oss har barn/ungdomar som också spelar, ibland med oss och ibland för sig själva.

Vi skulle vilja köra lite mer Clan-skirmish, vilket kommer att underlättas när vi blir lite fler. 
Clan-Battle kommer också förmodligen påbörjas så småningom. 
Vissa av kör även World of Warplanes, och jag kommer definitivt skaffa båt när den dagen kommer!

Våra medlemmar har olika nivå och vissa spelar mer än andra, flera av oss har kört andra MMO. Tips och trix som vi lärt oss delar vi gärna med oss av. 
I våra garage finns vagnar från I-VIII, mest tanks finns i tier V-VI. 
Det brukar inte vara svårt att få till en pluton med lämplig matchning.

Vi har en egen Mumble-server med olika kanaler och en lounge om man vill köra solo och bara försöka snacka lite mellan skotten.

Vi är ganska avslappnade kring spelet och vill fortsätta ha det så. 
Men en seger är ju alltid roligare än en förlust ;)

Gå in på Tin Tanks och lägg in en ansöken, skriv lit kort om vem du är också 

Välkommen :) 
Commander Axthorpe

p.s. För skoj har vi även fixat lite 
merchandise d.s.

BrazyCastard #16 Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13379 battles
pm sent

Phakito #17 Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:56 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31031 battles
  • [SG-D] SG-D
photo xnewrecruitmentposter_zps4b33d1cc.jpg  

SpruntyMcDuff #18 Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 29515 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

PM Sent

Welcome to the Silver Tongued Devils. We are aimed at the more mature players who want both casual play, and the opportunity to train and take part in  more competitive pursuits. We offer both social play, and the opportunity for advanced forms of training. 

We Offer:-

A social Clan for mature players

Regular Platooning, Team Battles, Strongholds. Company Battles and CW when numbers allow.

Regular training to improve overall skills.

Mentored training program for those who wish it. This is a more in-depth and personalized form of training.

Occasional competitions, games, general larking about.

We require:-

English speakers only. We can accommodate learners though clear English preferred. 

Teamspeak 3 plus Mic and Headset are essential. It's not mandatory, but everyone needs to have it set up and ready to go.

Preferred player age of 40+, or a suitably mature attitude. This is a soft age limit. Main thing we look for is attitude.

Social players with a desire to improve both their skills, and their clan.

Maturity. The ability to accept that your age and wisdom goes a long way to outwitting those younger and faster than you.

Rules. We have them, we expect members to follow them. 

If you wish to talk to someone about the clan you can do so Here. You can also visit our website, though it is a little bare at the moment.

Swanholme #19 Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30224 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH

The Devils Guard (666th) clan are now recruiting.

Are you 18 years old or over?
Do you have a good sense of humour (an absolute must!) and want to have a great time in the game chatting on TeamSpeak with other English speaking people?
Do you want to feel a part of a team and learn more about the game?

We participate in CW, Team Battles/ Tank Companies, ad-hoc WoT competitions and encourage regular platoons.
If the above sounds interesting to you and you would like to apply, visit our clan pages on the World of Tanks portal at
http://worldoftanks....00021487-666TH/ (666th) and submit a clan application.

Alternatively if you wish to discuss clan membership please do not hesitate to message me via the forum and/or in-game.

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success”

Noisrevbus #20 Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11883 battles
  • [-FRI-] -FRI-

Tjenare Ithiliom!

Det låter som om du skulle passa in perfekt hos oss. Vi är en mindre helsvensk klan som snittar ett tiotal spelare online varje kväll. De flesta av oss har också spelat sedan betan och motivationen bakom vår klan och vårt skirmishspelande är precis det du inleder din tråd med: Vi har tröttnat på bristen på taktik och kommunikation i randommatcher, vi har redan alla bilar vi behöver och vi har ingen direkt ambition att växa oss jättestora eller delta i CW med krav och schemalagt spelande.

Istället lirar vi plutoner ihop dagtid och försöker få iväg ett antal skirmishmatcher kvällstid på Tier 6 och/eller Tier 8.

Vår medelålder ligger mellan 30-40 år, vi har 32 konton i klanen för tillfället och ungefär hälften av dem är aktiva varje dag. Statistiskt ligger våra spelare kring din nivå och uppåt (4000-8000 IR, 52-54% WR).

Vi är inte speciellt intresserade av rating, krav på tanks eller fasta dagar att spela - utan det enda vi önskar från dig är en allmänt god aktivitet och att du passar in i gemenskapen. Vi ser spelet som en hobby och förväntar oss bara att nya rekryter har samma syn på spelet, att de faktiskt vill komma online, vara med och prioriterar att spela med oss på den fritid de har; på samma sätt som andra kanske lägger några minuter om dagen på att läsa nyheter om sin hobby, och utöver det, ett par timmar under ett par dagar i veckan på att sitta ned och spela tillsammans.

Låter vi intressanta, så hör av dig!

- Klanöversikt

- Du kan själv skriva till Golmazh (CO), IPRO (XO) eller mig.

Edited by Noisrevbus, 05 December 2014 - 06:03 PM.

Also tagged with swedish, english, mature, teamplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users