[PANDO] is recruiting for the 3rd CW campaign!

campaign 3rd pando recruit clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nuke97 #1 Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 423 battles
  • [GACHI] GACHI

Good afternoon fellow tankers!

The Beat Boxing Pandas aka [PANDO] is started to recruit for the 3th coming ClanWar Campaing!

The clan was created about 5 months ago but we stopped to play WoT for a while.
But now we are here again, and started everything from the begining!
What's our goal? We want to be in the TOP 11.000 on the next CW campaing and win a nice reward tank.
(Of course after the campaign is over we would participate in normal Clan Wars, ESL games, Tank Companies, Team battles, so in everything!)

What should we want just 4 thing:

• Your WN8 must be minimum 1200 !!!
  • Use Teamspeak 3 when we play in CW !
  • Have at least one Tier 8 Tank and one Tier 10 Tank !
  • Speak English or Hungarian

We are waiting for your reply guys, I hope you will choose us. If you have any question feel free to ask here.

Our World of Tanks Website: http://worldoftanks....lans/500029918/

The Future's Bright. The Future's Pando!

nuke97

Edited by nuke97, 02 November 2014 - 05:55 PM.

TryHardy_xD #2 Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32438 battles

Pls guys join :D 

Edited by _Blood_Syndicate_, 02 November 2014 - 05:53 PM.

Dr_Zap #3 Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 57054 battles
  • [HE-JA] HE-JA

Here is an idea: post it in the clan recruitment part of this forum and people might join. But to be honest, you are on 3 members now and it is kind of last minute you are trying to put a clan together which should be able to compete in a campaign starting in two weeks. I think that will be extremely difficult, my advise is leave Pando (there really are other panda's out there already...) and join an already establish clan which has enough members and experience to compete.

Anyways a warm Panda hug and good luck.

nuke97 #4 Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 423 battles
  • [GACHI] GACHI

View Postpanzerjap, on 03 November 2014 - 02:47 PM, said:

Here is an idea: post it in the clan recruitment part of this forum and people might join. But to be honest, you are on 3 members now and it is kind of last minute you are trying to put a clan together which should be able to compete in a campaign starting in two weeks. I think that will be extremely difficult, my advise is leave Pando (there really are other panda's out there already...) and join an already establish clan which has enough members and experience to compete.

Anyways a warm Panda hug and good luck.

Well thanks for the advice, I always welcome a positive,helpfull reply. Yea we have only 3 members (including me) because i kicked everyone who was inactive ( this clan has only 21 members so far)...
It started to be a private,friendly clan one time ( only my friends were there ), but they stopped to play WoT ( just like me.. I stopped to play too for 5months but because of the other games)
I hope for the best! Thanks anyway :)))))

Edited by nuke97, 03 November 2014 - 08:29 PM.

Also tagged with campaign, 3rd, pando, recruit, clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users