Stronghold Clan all people all tiers international

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kiba_the_wolf #1 Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5873 battles
  • [OKAMI] OKAMI

Of clan just started with strongholds, if you are intrested in it but dont have a clan yet join us we need recruits for Battles and anybody can join, Noobs veterans young and old iTS a game and fun is the highest goal and the more people the more fun.

if you are not interested in strongholds you can also join again if you dont want to you dont have to, we also do a lot of platooning we have over 30 members so finding a friend to play with is a matter of seconds.

i hope you found my article helpfull if you do want to join please aply and i Will accept it when i see the request on WoT.eu anyway Lets maken it a beter game together by staying friendly and helpfull a clan does help with this and if you play together with people you know and like you Will get Beter at WoT.

it isnt About winning iTS About having fun and helping your fellow teammates out in the midst of combat

Ginga Kiba

kiba_the_wolf #2 Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5873 battles
  • [OKAMI] OKAMI

For people who have Skype Some of our players have it but not all of them but them again it isnt a requirement to join if you look us up under the name of wolf company you wil find us 

good luck to all

Ginga Kiba

Also tagged with Stronghold, Clan, all people, all tiers, international

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users