• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Horatio__Caine #81 Posted 22 October 2017 - 06:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27298 battles
  • [SA-AS] SA-AS

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 22 October 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

Would you mind providing a source of your statement as to the reason WG added arty to the game, Mr. Caine?  Or is it true that you have no source and you are just Trumping it?

it’s like being in a room smoked inside before you go in. You can smell it though never find a single cigarette.

Orkbert #82 Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26653 battles

View PostHoratio__Caine, on 22 October 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

besides, required skill level to seal clubbing can be understood from your terrible stats and 4.67 tier average. 

1. You brought stats into the discussion. You just lost the discussion.

2. Tier average with scouts that had +4 MM once (and +3 until recently). While you mostly use a tank with +1 MM. Actually our battle tier average is extremely close to each other, but I chose to do so with tanks with way less hitpoints and weaker guns. The one who clubs the seals is not me.

3. Calling a 53% win rate terrible? You not only lost the discussion, you lost contact to reality.

HeidenSieker #83 Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostHoratio__Caine, on 22 October 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

let me clarify the purple words. Artillery was made for the people who can't use keyboard+mouse+monitor combination at the same time. So that, WG came with a solution an easy mode to make these players stick to the game.

I am interested to see that when playing your favourite SPG, the Bat Chatillon 155 55, your stats are not so good as when you play any other class.

Darth_Clicker #84 Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:30 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 57208 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View PostHoratio__Caine, on 22 October 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

Yeah, if you play with e25, you are never ever going to get to +2k wn8 with it.

besides, required skill level to seal clubbing can be understood from your terrible stats and 4.67 tier average. 

Sad

And we can certainly deduce facts about your intelligence and maturity from the content of your posts.

Darth_Clicker #85 Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:34 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 57208 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View PostHoratio__Caine, on 22 October 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

it’s like being in a room smoked inside before you go in. You can smell it though never find a single cigarette.

That doesn't prove anything at all.  But, it does suggest that you have no proof and are only stating a simple belief instead of a fact.  But, we all knew that already.  You are just trumping it here.  Sad.  Bigly sad.

Statpadderer #86 Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25826 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 22 October 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

Would you mind providing a source of your statement as to the reason WG added arty to the game, Mr. Caine?

Vyacheslav "Slava" Makarov , one of the people who invented World of Tanks maybe?

HeidenSieker #87 Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles
Well, no further trace of Mr. Caine. Pity. Not surprising, though.

Darth_Clicker #88 Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:22 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 57208 battles
  • [4RCE] 4RCE

View PostStatpadderer, on 24 October 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

Vyacheslav "Slava" Makarov , one of the people who invented World of Tanks maybe?

Nah...I think that quote is simply evidence of the speaker's ignorance and immaturity.  It doesn't actually have anything to do with this game in my opinion.

Why does it matter to anyone why I, or anyone else, plays any particular class?  With what is going on in the world as I type this, to be really concerned about "who is playing what" in an online video game is actually laughable.  The thing that makes me laugh the most is that for a person to feel it is important to insult anyone for playing arty is the FACT that their insult is most revealing about their own lack of intelligence and lack of a grasp on reality.  In general, these people most likely fall much lower on the intelligence scale than any of the decent people with autism or those that are considered to be mentally handicapped in a common way.

Edited by Darth_Clicker, 25 October 2017 - 05:24 AM.

Brodie_ #89 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 81673 battles

View PostGoHard_ANIALLATOR, on 02 November 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

How on earth is artillery hard to play? You have no fear of anybody shooting you as you sit too far back to even be seen, so angling is not required, you also only need to remember a few general areas on each map so map knowledge is not required either. Neither is dynamic map movement as you will rarely even have to move further than 200 meters each game. You cannot say to aim for weakspots as you are firing HE shells which will do damage almost anywhere. You will NOT do more damage to side armor due to tracks and other spaced armor so the OP is incorrect there. Your chance to hit is determined almost only by RNG as your accuracy is too poor for skills to apply to the aiming like it would for an accurate medium tank like the Leo1.

Yes, have fun ruining other peoples game by hitting them for more than half of their HP or for full HP just because "I CHOOSE YOU" and you happen to get lucky by hitting them. (Talking about mediums and LTs here as 80% of the time they are the one spotted most because they are not sitting in the bush 400 meters back)

Most of the time the "dangerous" tanks like TDs and heavies cannot be hit by arty. They are in cover behind buildings or unspotted in their bush at the back. BUT the medium or LT player who is playing aggressively and attacking and making opportunities for some fun, fast and dynamic game play get clicked because he is the only one spotted.

People are not raging about nothing here. I have gotten alot more abuse than most just because of my stats, but the arty abuse is due to the fact that a player with no skills in this game can just get lucky and kill anything he wants. This is not present in any other class.

If you are about the negrep this then please post saying where I was wrong, rather than just negrepping because you do not agree.

You have just never got it... 

Your problem not ours... 

Scream all you want!

I play all classes at tier X!

By learning arty you learn how to not get hit (until they introduced that horrible stun mechanic) 

LOL!  No skill? I have played tier X skirmish where we took in 7 arty for a laugh against a reasonably strong team & won! 

Learn how to play the whole game & please stop whining... 

The only players that have a good reason to complain about arty are the best! 

Purely because of the xvm focus they get! 

That is quite  major problem for them. But they still excel! 

Though I would have no probs with that being sorted out in some way! 

But some screaming noob can go hang....

Edited by Brodie_, 26 November 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Also tagged with Arty, SPG, Artillery, Tanks, Arties, SPGs, Self-Propelled Guns, Campers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users