[BULL] Bulldogs recruiting now.

Clan Wars English European Stronghold Companies Detachments

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

Raging_Brit #1 Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46829 battles

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers.We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really put too much importance on stats as such, the game is primarily about having fun by way of competition. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS.TS ACTIVITY IS MANDATORY. If you are in game you are on TeamSpeak, period!  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play every night.  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU: Our current recruiters are  Frantique, saxoncrusader and _Grunt_. Tanamara is the Executive Officer responsible for recruiting. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with all of the above. If you want to chat or learn more, use the above mentioned methods to get in touch.

Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

Update: Bulldogs do not want players who are semi active or that commit to things they have no intention of keeping. We always want a busy teamspeak with players available for platoons. Because of this, we have just cleared out some deadwood and are looking to fill the gaps with mature, active and committed english speaking players. We have high demand in respect of activity, and this mantra benefits both new recruits and the old established clan members.

Edited by Tanamara, 13 January 2015 - 11:25 AM.

Raging_Brit #2 Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46829 battles
Please ignore our other threads and consider them closed. Our previous recruiter left and we havent been able to edit them and remove his name. We are not trying to spam, just trying to get a workable thread.

Edited by Tanamara, 03 November 2014 - 11:09 AM.

BloodyTourist #3 Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 53636 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
We got space for stronk and social players. You feel you want to join our pack? Send us a message

Raging_Brit #4 Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:35 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46829 battles

Looking to replace some inactive members and hav a few spaces available.

There is an upcoming campaign and the new stronghold mode, this is an ideal opportunity to join in the fun and mayhem.

Raging_Brit #5 Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46829 battles
The stronghold attacks have begun. This is good stuff guys. We need a few more naturally aggressive individuals to fill the gaps.

saxoncrusader #6 Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37276 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
we are looking to replenish the ranks with fresh blood that wants to fight with friends and comrades if that soldier is you give us a call

Raging_Brit #7 Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46829 battles
This is my clan. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My clan is my best friend. It is my life. I must honour it as I must honour my life.
My clan, without me, is useless. Without my clan, I am useless. I must fire my cannon true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My clan and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My tank is ready, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will defend it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my tank replenished and ready, even as I am replenished and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before Rob, I swear this creed. My tank and I are the defenders of my clan. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is Bulldogs and there is no more land to take.

Edited by Tanamara, 10 November 2014 - 11:20 AM.

BloodyTourist #8 Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 53636 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Would you be part of our pack ànd have insanely fun evenings, massively elite platoons, well organized clanwars/stronholds nights and more?

All we ask is time and effort. Come and have a talk :)

Edited by Frantique, 10 November 2014 - 11:21 AM.

BloodyTourist #9 Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 53636 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

To get back ontopic guys,

Still place for players with balls :)

Wayneable #10 Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:26 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42355 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I maybe interested. Am looking for a Clan that is just as much about have a good time as it is serios about Clan activites. Where i can play for fun when i want to ( but dont worry i am on almost every day), or do CW / Stronghold if i want to.

Noobmeter stats : http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/wayneable/500900145/

Wot stats : http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/500900145-Wayneable/

BloodyTourist #11 Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 53636 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Good to see you're interested Wayneable. I sended you a PM

Raging_Brit #12 Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46829 battles
Still have a handful of spaces for the right type of player.

BloodyTourist #13 Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 53636 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Tired of chanceless randoms? We offer Strongholds detachments, Clanwars, Crazy nights and elite platoons. Let us know if you' re interested.

(type-59 owners is auto accept :D )

saxoncrusader #14 Posted 14 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37276 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

we are looking to replace a few fallen comrades with fresh faces  why not give us a try

Raging_Brit #15 Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46829 battles
The new campaign starts on Monday. We have a few replacements to find for the great adventure. Get your chance to win a dancing girl here.

saxoncrusader #16 Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37276 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

tired of random teams ? why not join a clan and leave the tomatoes

behind

Obsessive_Compulsive #17 Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

General

• Player
  • 24364 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK

Had a great run of team battle last night 9 wins 2 losses to my memory. Couple that with the good humour and witty banter what more could you ask for!

:great:

saxoncrusader #18 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37276 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L

a social clan with a serious bite you cant bully a bulldog

BloodyTourist #19 Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 53636 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Need reinforcements for the new campaign as well as future Clan Wars. Do you like what you see on top here and you feel we can a new relationship?

Come in for a talk!

saxoncrusader #20 Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37276 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
we are looking to replenish the ranks with fresh blood that wants to fight with friends and comrades if that soldier is you give us a call

Also tagged with Clan Wars, English, European, Stronghold, Companies, Detachments

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users