Looking for a clan for the 3rd campaign.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

dmandskill #1 Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

Private

• Player
  • 14003 battles

My name is Alex, IGN (dmandskill)

hello, i am a 1480+ wn8 player looking for a clan, i was an FC in my old clan so i know and have a lot of CW experience, i was part of the team that won the tier 7 t23e3 on the first mini campaign. i get on with everyone very well from all over the world.

The link to my noobmeter page http://www.noobmeter...kill/504345140/

The link to my wotlabs page http://wotlabs.net/e...ayer/dmandskill

If i'm online please send me a message or just reply back on the forum.

kind regards 

Alex (dmandskill)

optimusbarrettprime #2 Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:35 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

Legacy of Might are recruiting.

Legacy of Might is a competitive clan made of English speaking members playing on the EU servers. Our aim is to improve, consider and discusses ways to improve our gameplay in which we will use in clan activities, competitions and tournaments.

Our achievements so far are:
- Participation in the 2nd campaign winning the tier 10 German heavy VK 72.01(K)
- Participation in every tournament being in the top 32 - 16 teams

What we ask:
- Be over 18 or so
- Have at least 1500 WN8 (this can be checked on http://www.noobmeter.com/ ; make sure you select the EU server)
- Be active in Clan activities
- Own at least one tier 6 and 8 tanks (from the ones used in Skirmishes)
- Having a microphone in order to communicate on teamspeak.

What we offer:
- Friendly environment
- Strongholds (Tier 6 - 8 and tier 10 Sunday; Monday; Wednesday; Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)
- Private training sessions
- Experienced players that can provide advice when needed
- Participation in every tournament
- Platoons on a regular basis

Bear in mind that we are working our way to enter clan wars once we reach 100 members.

If interested in joining, contact me, or any of the officers or recruiters in the clan in order to have the recruitment interview (which takes place on teamspeak).
This is the clan ingame page http://worldoftanks....-role_hierarchy

I_Van_Zyl_I #3 Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 38048 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

Hello Alex, We are needing more skilled players for the campaign and would like to talk to you about possibly joining us. Also always on the look out more field commanders. will look you up in game m8. I think you would fit in well with DEF_X.

- Useful Links -

Defiance_X

WoT cs | DEF_X

DEFIANCE Forum

Edited by Tiger_Snake, 04 November 2014 - 09:04 AM.

A_GIO_Rob #4 Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:33 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57586 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats. 

WHAT DO WE REQUIRE: Our requirements are simple. We want active players with TS. TS activity is mandatory, if you are in game you are on TeamSpeak.  Holidays, illness and real life commitments are obviously going to affect attendance and are not a problem. All we ask as a clan is that if you are going to be absent for a period, tell us. For those interested in the Clan Wars we play most nights,  Our focus is on working well as a team. We do require future recruits to have at least a WN8 of  at least 1100+ Stronghold detachments are going well and reaping the benefits of the bonuses.  

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US: One thing that sets this clan apart from the others is how close we are as a group. New members are always made welcome and somebody is always willing to help and advise you, platoon with you or generally just chat. As I have already said, the humour is very definitely adult, we are not racist, sexist or ageist or any other ist. Readying up for Clan wars/Strongholds is mandatory on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays  (will explain this in a TS chat) and if you are a Tier 10 player and not competing, you are perhaps missing a lot of what this game has to offer. Our TS is very busy except in the wee small hours, though we do have some night owls. When the clan is holding gold, we often run our own competitions to distribute it. This consists of Wacky races in PZ1c’s or kill the clan officer events. This usually depends on our success in Clan Wars. CWs is the only time we get our game faces on and everything is then serious until CWs is completed.

DOES THIS INTEREST YOU:
 Our current recruiters are Tanamara, Frantique and Icemanb31. Look us up in game, PM us here or speak to any Bulldogs member (Clan Tag BULLS) for more details. We have a website at: Bulldogs and our TS address is 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull. You are cordially invited to join the forum and I would always suggest coming to TS and simply have a look at us without obligation, have a few games and see what you think.

Please, Only seek a member out if your happy with the all of the above. Cry Havoc and Let slip the bulldogs of war

HerrStefutz #5 Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:40 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24480 battles

Hi, my name is also Alex,

If you are at least 25 y.o. and looking for a more mature clan, FLOG is the clan for you. If interested I can send you the TS details to see what a great bunch we are.

Visit us at www.clanflog.com

Regards,

Alex

Killsteal #6 Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33805 battles
Pm buddy

XBaggers #7 Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26486 battles
PM sent

killer11110 #8 Posted 04 November 2014 - 01:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21587 battles
  • [FANG] FANG
Hello dmandskill  we are FANG and we are recruiting good and active players willing to play cw.we do play strongholds and platoon but we are serious in clan wars.we will be participating in the third campaign.we are also part of the wulfen guild.20+ clans on one teamspeak so that  means large and active teamspeak.pm me for more details 

bioshibby02 #9 Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19302 battles
  • [QSF-C] QSF-C
Pm send buddy :)

Swanholme #10 Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30224 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH

The Devils Guard (666th) clan are now recruiting.

Are you 18 years old or over?
Do you have a good sense of humour (an absolute must!) and want to have a great time in the game chatting on TeamSpeak with other English speaking people?
Do you want to feel a part of a team and learn more about the game?

We participate in CW, Team Battles/ Tank Companies, ad-hoc WoT competitions and encourage regular platoons.
If the above sounds interesting to you and you would like to apply, visit our clan pages on the World of Tanks portal at
http://worldoftanks....00021487-666TH/ (666th) and submit a clan application.

Alternatively if you wish to discuss clan membership please do not hesitate to message me via the forum and/or in-game.

“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success”

Strydr_ #11 Posted 18 November 2014 - 06:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles
Hey Alex, long time no speak mate! I'm sure you'll fit right into Defiance and our community, I'll message you more info and give you TS details as well matey!

ViktorNL #12 Posted 18 November 2014 - 09:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21201 battles

Hey dmandskill

FAT is looking for members! We are a very young clan since today! What we are looking for is for teamplayers that want to do platoons and other things! You can see more information here http://forum.worldof...-is-recruiting/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users