• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Akella_wolf #1 Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3977 battles
  • [DUDE] DUDE

Hello!

My name is Nikolay. I have 7000+ battles on Russian server. Now I'm studying English so I want to combine pleasure with work and participate in battles with English speaking teammates.

I have 1200+ WN8 at Russian server.

Akella_wolf

And I'm even better at my favourite tanks which are Russian and German heavy tanks (IS branch and Tiger branch). I preferr platoons but ready to participate in any battles if clan needs me. Now I've just created an account on European server so I haven't top tanks. So I need a company to develop the tanks because sometimes it's pretty boring to spend time in lonely games.

I don't visit the forum often so, please, contact me in the game or mail to nikolay.olkhovsky@gmail.com

Thank you!

Edited by Akella_wolf, 04 November 2014 - 06:53 PM.

Sinttunnis #2 Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 44997 battles
  • [DUDE] DUDE

Hello Akella_wolf!

You are more than welcome to join the [DUDE] http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500048320-DUDE

We have players from all over europe and we do play a lot of platoons! Hope to see ya soon!

Edited by Sinttunnis, 04 November 2014 - 07:11 PM.

Helmutson #3 Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 26674 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
... to quick for me :arta:

Wayneable #4 Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:34 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43421 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
LFB

[LFB] Lazy Frog Battalion

Take it easy boy, drink, smoke, and be merry!

Created: 02.09.2014

We are a fun loving bunch of guys that are here to have fun and be social on TS

We have our own TS server and we hope to see you there.

We will welcome any and all players as long as they are 18+ and can speak/understand English. 
We would prefer that all players are on TS when playing, but we will not force people to ( but if you do not want to be social maybe you should find a different clan to join.), the more people on Teamspeak the better. 
We also have a private Facebook page for clan members only.

We focus on having fun with platooning and team battles, we do not do, or plan to do clan wars. If enough people are interested stronghold may become an option sometime in the future.

At the moment we are mainly made up of German and Dutch players ( be warned the Dutch guys are crazy, just saying =P ), but also have English and Danish players as well

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500050863/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users