A good player's looking for a good CW/campaign clan.

3rd campaign looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mikro45 #1 Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21386 battles

Greetings!

I am 17 years old player of World of Tanks and i am looking for a clan mainly for upcoming 3rd campaign and for some fun by the game...

What am i offering? - activity 4-7 days in week in a game, few hours per a day.

- TS + mic

- 2 top tier tanks - Obj. 140, FV215B 183 (T-62A coming very soon,...) and some good tier 6 and tier 8 tanks

- my skill :glasses: - http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/mikro45/508168152 - it improves every day...

What am i looking for? - english speaking clan

- clan which would had no problem to participate well (get a tank) in upcoming 3rd campaign and in CW

- and to have some fun - platoons, training rooms, strongholds etc... 

Thank you to everyone, for all offers. 

P.S.: English isn't my mother language so sorry for all mistakes, that i made.

jjgjosh123 #2 Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7665 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
pm sent.

optimusbarrettprime #3 Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19621 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

Legacy of Might are recruiting.

Legacy of Might is a competitive clan made of English speaking members playing on the EU servers. Our aim is to improve, consider and discusses ways to improve our gameplay in which we will use in clan activities, competitions and tournaments.

Our achievements so far are:
- Participation in the 2nd campaign winning the tier 10 German heavy VK 72.01(K)
- Participation in every tournament being in the top 32 - 16 teams

What we ask:
- Be over 18 or so
- Have at least 1500 WN8 (this can be checked on http://www.noobmeter.com/ ; make sure you select the EU server)
- Be active in Clan activities
- Own at least one tier 6 and 8 tanks (from the ones used in Skirmishes)
- Having a microphone in order to communicate on teamspeak.

What we offer:
- Friendly environment
- Strongholds (Tier 6 - 8 and tier 10 Sunday; Monday; Wednesday; Thursday 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)
- Private training sessions
- Experienced players that can provide advice when needed
- Participation in every tournament
- Platoons on a regular basis

Bear in mind that we are working our way to enter clan wars once we reach 100 members.

If interested in joining, contact me, or any of the officers or recruiters in the clan in order to have the recruitment interview (which takes place on teamspeak).
This is the clan ingame page http://worldoftanks....-role_hierarchy

mikro45 #4 Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:33 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 21386 battles
So... Now i have a clan... Thank u all for offers...

Snowy_a #5 Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 5439 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

We are a newly founded English speaking clan seeking for good, friendly and active players. 

Feel free to check our clan page here or our website here where you can find more information

about the clan as well as planned events and skirmishes. Other than that good luck on the battlefield!

ESAF organizing gold event with  9,000 gold pool! 

Join the clan from 15th to 25th of November for a chance to win 5,500 gold! Applying in that

time period will grant you the possibility to participate in our inclan gold event starting 20th of

November and ending 10th of December with 9,000 gold pool! 5,500 gold prize for the first

place, 2,500 for the second and 1000 for the third! The rules are simple - get the most people

in the clan meeting the requirements! And that's not only it! Our clan, ESAF, plans to do a lot

more gold events as this so you will never know what it is to come! For more details look at

the rules on our website here!

Big thanks to xXGoldSlayerXx for sponsoring the gold!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users