A little bit of help regarding a shipment

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Foxxy2010 #1 Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7100 battles

I placed two orders from Amazon Us and they were sent on 12th respectively 19th of september via SAL from Japan. It's been quite some time and by tuesday next week there will be two months since my first order and I haven't heard nothing about what happened to my packages. Is it normal for a SAL package to take so long or did something happen with them? They are supposed to ship to Europe, in Romania.

It's not that I mind waiting for an extra two weeks at this point(lol), but they are from different third party retailers and I really want the games, and if something were to happen to the packages and they will not arrive, they may not be able to send them again( at least one of them won't as their game isnt in stock right now, i just managed to buy it really cheap when it was) and all the wait I did these two months would be so that I get just my money back...

I only once bought from Amazon and that was on the DE department and the order came a week later.

Does anybody have experience with sal and can tell me about them?

At this point one of the retailers provided me with a full refund and I am to let them know should my package eventually get delivered.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users