Clan Wars Third Campaign: Fame Points Guide

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Check out what rules will be governing Fame Point acquisition during the Campaign.

Full news text

bggeneral #2 Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:43 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33365 battles

As I see from the rules and regulations, the Campaign conditions this time are favoring bog clans even more then before.....

According this rules, if a clan has less then 4 teams simultaneously, even this clan win all his battles 3-4 times per day, the clan has no chance to be in top ranking of the clans.

Only clans that have more then 4 active teams have such chances.....

Why WG is favoring only big clans? Is there any reason developers want to consolidate clans in less number but more players per clan?

Azusa_right_in_the_pusah #3 Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23616 battles

View Postbggeneral, on 11 November 2014 - 07:43 AM, said:

As I see from the rules and regulations, the Campaign conditions this time are favoring bog clans even more then before.....

According this rules, if a clan has less then 4 teams simultaneously, even this clan win all his battles 3-4 times per day, the clan has no chance to be in top ranking of the clans.

Only clans that have more then 4 active teams have such chances.....

Why WG is favoring only big clans? Is there any reason developers want to consolidate clans in less number but more players per clan?

Yes and no , altho i don't think EPIC will have a problem (or i may be wrong on that one) ... i do understand the thing you are saying but : you still need to win ... clans with 80 active members who don't know how to play won't be in an advantage. It does suck for clans with (let's say) 30 very good players who's aim is to win the big prize yes.. but this has always been the case (chip chortage etc..) , they countered this by changing the FP system. Why? , well take the clan with 30 good players , add 70second accounts (possible)  ... have loads of chips + 2 teams who can fight multiple times = more fp for everyone in the smaller clan. 

In the end i like the change

ironmint #4 Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40641 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

Block Quote

4. Players who are in clans and who manage to take Top 3 places in the result rankings of the 1st and 2nd stages will receive the following bonuses:

• 1st place - Fame Points earned during the stage multiplied by 3;
  • 2nd place - Fame Points earned during the stage multiplied by 2;
  • 3rd place - Fame Points earned during the stage multiplied by 1.5.

So is this based on the ranking per clan or globally?

YellowSubmarine #5 Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 45996 battles

Block Quote

4. Players who are in clans and who manage to take Top 3 places in the result rankings of the 1st and 2nd stages will receive the following bonuses:

• 1st place - Fame Points earned during the stage multiplied by 3;
  • 2nd place - Fame Points earned during the stage multiplied by 2;
  • 3rd place - Fame Points earned during the stage multiplied by 1.5.

does those multipliers affect overall clan fame points (like 1st clan after 1st stage will have its points multiplied x3) or only affect players personal fp and do not have impact on overall clan FP?

Pickm4n #6 Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19885 battles
  • [WKTP] WKTP

Is it over? Between II and III stage in day of brake I fall like 1000 places down for unknown for me reason. Do I have the tank if Iam in 11k by now or can I have nasty suprise in the morning?

Dongfeng_division #7 Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 44959 battles

View PostPickm4n, on 17 December 2014 - 12:35 AM, said:

Is it over? Between II and III stage in day of brake I fall like 1000 places down for unknown for me reason. Do I have the tank if Iam in 11k by now or can I have nasty suprise in the morning?

Congratulations, you have the tank.

The position can change by few places if you're exactly around 10,999 but you're safe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users