Jump to content


Clan Wars Third Campaign: Rules and Regulations


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,000
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Read this to learn all about the rules of the campaign.

Full news text


SebioC #2 Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:07 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26971 battles
  • 413
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011
so... if i understood...    3 days before end of campaign...  TOP EU Clan start contact all the top 100 fame points players and join them all in same clan...

Ulfhedinn_ #3 Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 48246 battles
  • 7,041
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013

Ace, well above my head, but I'm interested in having a go at least for the special camo. I'd love a VK72 but I guess a reward tank is out of my league at the moment, but at least they've increased the number issued from 10k ot 11k, which is great. And from what I can gather it's jolly good news they won't be locking tanks, at least for me as I'll be lucky to have even 2 tier 10's by the time this goes live.

 

Good show WG, although would love a peak at the special camo :-)


Edited by Maxmk6, 10 November 2014 - 04:17 PM.


noneskii #4 Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19528 battles
  • 90
  • Member since:
    02-12-2013

View PostSebioC, on 10 November 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

so... if i understood...    3 days before end of campaign...  TOP EU Clan start contact all the top 100 fame points players and join them all in same clan...

 

Lel, no, did you not read it? It specifically says that your clan will only get fame points you earn starting from the moment you joined. The clan would not get any of your previously accumulated fame points.

SanyaJuutilainen #5 Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20682 battles
  • 1,875
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostSebioC, on 10 November 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

so... if i understood...    3 days before end of campaign...  TOP EU Clan start contact all the top 100 fame points players and join them all in same clan...

 

"Changing clan does not affect the number of Fame Points earned by the clan or the individual player. If a player leaves a clan he/she doesn’t lose any Fame Points, nor does the clan. The new clan, which the player joins, begins to receive Fame Points from him/her only from the moment of transition."

Yeah, you can do it, but all the new players get nothing except for the clan reward (and the expelled players will lose it, which might cause bad blood).

SebioC #6 Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26971 battles
  • 413
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011
ah ok... so no advantage at all of switching clans at the end...  tnx for clarification... +1  noneskii and nya.

Edited by SebioC, 10 November 2014 - 06:10 PM.


knightM #7 Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:51 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 45129 battles
  • 1,670
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012
There is possibly a bug in the landing missions, since Sokoto which is starting point of one of them is not a landing province.

Grimbru #8 Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:13 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 4480 battles
  • 180
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014

View PostknightM, on 10 November 2014 - 11:51 PM, said:

There is possibly a bug in the landing missions, since Sokoto which is starting point of one of them is not a landing province.

 

Hey, knightM. The mission is correct, even though it's not a landing province. So, despite not landing there, you would have to establish an HQ in Sokoto and then later move it to Adamawa. :smile:

chrysSsmyth #9 Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:51 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41988 battles
  • 41
  • [HAC-L] HAC-L
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

"3.11....The camouflage is non-refundable if it is sold by the player."

Can it be sold for gold or for credits only. For how many?

 

Thank You!



Murphy1up #10 Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • 7,282
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View Postszbalogh, on 16 December 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

"3.11....The camouflage is non-refundable if it is sold by the player."

Can it be sold for gold or for credits only. For how many?

 

Thank You!

 

You choose a tank, the camo goes on the tank. It can't be sold as it's a perma camo.

 

You delete the tank, you don't get the camo back. It's not transferable to another tank nor would you get a refund for selling the camo.



chrysSsmyth #11 Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 41988 battles
  • 41
  • [HAC-L] HAC-L
  • Member since:
    04-18-2011

Thank you!

 

And what is the pattern look like? :popcorn:



lewisdawson1 #12 Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23767 battles
  • 356
  • [-S4S-] -S4S-
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

3.10. The Top 20,000 players by Fame Points will receive special clan camouflage as an award. If players who are not in the top list manage to get the same amount of Fame Points as the Top 20,000 players, the list of winners may be expanded.

 

3.11. Camouflage will be credited to the player's Garage and will be available to use on one of their vehicles. If the camouflage is removed, it can be applied again only on the same vehicle. The camouflage is non-refundable if it is sold by the player.

 

Only thing is, when do we get the camo?



Zunrin #13 Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:49 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49409 battles
  • 248
  • [FDL] FDL
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012
Yeah, where is my new camo?

panchy #14 Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13046 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    02-12-2011

thanks wargaming for surely ugliest camo that is in game, genial plan how to annoy up with  players on 11001-20000 place on aley of fame.

 

Your explayer of WoT



HUN_Sector #15 Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 25454 battles
  • 1,134
  • Member since:
    10-20-2010

View Postlewisdawson1, on 19 December 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

3.10. The Top 20,000 players by Fame Points will receive special clan camouflage as an award. If players who are not in the top list manage to get the same amount of Fame Points as the Top 20,000 players, the list of winners may be expanded.

 

3.11. Camouflage will be credited to the player's Garage and will be available to use on one of their vehicles. If the camouflage is removed, it can be applied again only on the same vehicle. The camouflage is non-refundable if it is sold by the player.

 

Only thing is, when do we get the camo?

 

I heard that they will give it out with the 22nd of dec. with the 9.5 patch

lewisdawson1 #16 Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:06 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23767 battles
  • 356
  • [-S4S-] -S4S-
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

View PostHUN_Sector, on 20 December 2014 - 06:42 PM, said:

 

I heard that they will give it out with the 22nd of dec. with the 9.5 patch

 

Ok, thanks for reply. I wonder how it will be recived. I guess it will be Equipment or placed in the Camo menu :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users