Oake's Pz. 38(t) Guide & Review

pz. 38(t) guide review ace tanker

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MarkGFL #1 Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26094 battles

I figured a lot of new players might be interested in some of the lower tier vehicles, and recently I took the opportunity, while they were on sale, to buy a load of the German tier 3-5 light and medium tanks. Couple of reasons for this: I wanted to replay through them as the last time was before WG introduced the mastery badges (1st Class, Ace etc) and for completeness I wanted to get them on these tanks. Also, I want to play along and go down the German medium line leading up to the Indien Panzer and the Leopards, and I figured that by starting low not only would I finish off those lower tier tanks properly but also start the process of training up new crews as I went along the lines to transfer into the new tanks as I got them.

So with that in mind, here is the first proper look at the tanks I bought, starting with the Pz. 38(t), the tier 3 German light tank. And my verdict? Its actually very very good for a tier 3 tank! I thoroughly enjoyed this one and would definitely recommend it. I always keep at least one tank of every tier for playing with friends who may not have higher tier tanks, and this one would certainly be a contender for my tier 3 slot!

SpectreoUK #2 Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17553 battles

Great tank. The Pz. 38t was the tank I learned the ropes in, and was until recently my most played tank (now chucked it off the top of the list with the KV-2, and the ELC is going to follow it :P).

Definitely a tier 3 tank I'd recommend to keep. It's a great all-round package, and the gun really seals the deal. It's also the tier 3 I'd recommend to newbies to try first - I did, and I came out all right. 

:great:

MarkGFL #3 Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26094 battles

View PostSpectreoUK, on 15 November 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

Great tank. The Pz. 38t was the tank I learned the ropes in, and was until recently my most played tank (now chucked it off the top of the list with the KV-2, and the ELC is going to follow it :P).

Definitely a tier 3 tank I'd recommend to keep. It's a great all-round package, and the gun really seals the deal. It's also the tier 3 I'd recommend to newbies to try first - I did, and I came out all right.

:great:

Yeah I quite agree. I haven't kept it on this occasion, but only because I have several tier 3's in the garage already - all premium tanks than WG have given away as free rewards at some point. T-15 and LTP plus another I can't remember. But for fun, I think the pz. 38 beats them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users