New to the game but willing to learn

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DECK_OF_CARDS #1 Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2021 battles

I am new to this game and have probably started the wrong way all ready but I have reached the british tier 6 arty and have not moved on and have just stayed with the one tank, yes I have only one tank and have nearly reached the 2nd set of crew skills, I am looking for a team/clan to join, I have headset and mic, So far I have had only 300 battles, and have lost more than I have won, I am not a stats person I don't care for xvm and all that sort of stuff, I play the game for my enjoyment, I am interested in joining because I find it very hard to play on my own without the support from my team speaking to me, as I find I have to keep looking at the chat box as to where I have to go, so if you are wanting arty players in your team then I would love to join you.;

On the flip side of things I am willing to go down another line and start all over again, I really don't mind the grind.

ATOMICxIRISH #2 Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16296 battles
  • [_404_] _404_

Try applying to our clan.We take people of all skill level's and make new friends

Just send in an app here ---> http://404skillz.shivtr.com/

wilky130 #3 Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:51 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
Have a look at RQG mate, there happy to take on new players, train them to etc.

DECK_OF_CARDS #4 Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2021 battles
Thank you but I have found what I am looking for

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55728 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

WHO ARE WE: We are a long established, primarily UK focused English speaking clan although we do have other nationalities with us. We participate in Clan Wars daily, often with multiple landings, under the control of some excellent field commanders. We always have platoons running and we hold training sessions, companies and teams. We have many current and ex-servicemen in the clan, even Crabfats, so you will appreciate the humour is loud, raw and constant. If you are under 18, or a delicate soul, this clan is NOT for you!

WHO DO WE WANT: We are looking to recruit a handful of highly active mature players with the will to learn and improve, Ideally you should have a couple of tier ten vehicles or should be actively grinding towards them in the higher tiers. We want people who will put the clan first, who are dedicated and loyal. A large number of our members have been with the clan a long time and this speaks volumes for how we are as a group. However, we are a social clan and really don't give a toss about stats as such, the game is about having a laugh and taking and giving the urine. We value team work over stats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users